You are not logged in.

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2020

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 4:32am

Facebook Login

I'm just dropping this here so that it is known that I am having the same Facebook Login issue as everyone else. It looks like this has actually been an issue for a long time as I see post dating back in 2017 and 2018.

There is no excuse for this going on so long.

MistrWalrus :(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 1:34am

Even if your not going to resolve this issue people deserve a response NOW. I've invested money in this game and do not appreciate not being able to use the items I've purchased!

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 2:59am

Who do you expect a response from? Only person of any authority that even reads the forum is a volunteer, and he said he will let people know if there''s any news. Best bet is to open a ticket and speak to customer service, but don't expect much from them.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 8:49am

Hello hero MisterWalrus,

To briefly store the facts and explain something:
Since June 14th, 2020 it is no longer possible to log in with facebook in kal (presumably through an update on the day) or a redirection to the wrong account takes place.
This affects not only kal, but other games.
Our IT is working on it, but I suspect that the delay in solving the problem lies on an overwhelmed Facebook if hundreds of companies send a request for rectification and the error is deeper in the software.
Our support is currently decimated due to Corona and is overwhelmed with the rush of support tickets, which can lead to delays.

Like ID. said, we volunteers are primarily the people who read your posts but can only share information ourselves if we have it.
And at the moment we have no new information, I could always mention if a fix failed, but that would not help anyone.

Sincerely, Your Prince Axolotl.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Yesterday, 12:17am

Who do you expect a response from? Only person of any authority that even reads the forum is a volunteer, and he said he will let people know if there''s any news. Best bet is to open a ticket and speak to customer service, but don't expect much from them.
There is an old saying that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I am just becoming the squeaky wheel.
  • Activate Facebook

Yesterday, 12:41am

Hello hero MisterWalrus,

To briefly store the facts and explain something:
Since June 14th, 2020 it is no longer possible to log in with facebook in kal (presumably through an update on the day) or a redirection to the wrong account takes place.
This affects not only kal, but other games.
Our IT is working on it, but I suspect that the delay in solving the problem lies on an overwhelmed Facebook if hundreds of companies send a request for rectification and the error is deeper in the software.
Our support is currently decimated due to Corona and is overwhelmed with the rush of support tickets, which can lead to delays.

Like ID. said, we volunteers are primarily the people who read your posts but can only share information ourselves if we have it.
And at the moment we have no new information, I could always mention if a fix failed, but that would not help anyone.

Sincerely, Your Prince Axolotl.
Facebook did indeed recently change some things. They told you when you logged in. I was not done all over the world at once. Hence why some people developed this problem earlier than others. You can chose a newer modern look or the old comfortable layout.

Luckily, Facebook provides tools for developers to help identify what if any changes need to be made. I could provide a link or the developers could simply google Facebook API Upgrade Tool. Although one would hope that the developers are well aware of the availability of Facebook tools.

I also understand you are a volunteer and everyone I've spoken with thinks very highly of you. So understand my frustration isn't with you but where else can I vent my frustrations. But, I disagree that reporting failures would do no good. At least we would know that the problem is being looked at.

• Activate Facebook