You are not logged in.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 9:45pm

Booster Bonanza Poll

43%

Dragon: Yamanoguchi (Epic for 20 Standard Dragon Packs) Gloam Worm ( Legendary for 20 Dragon Master Packs) (51)

31%

Angel: Spear-Saint Laylah (Epic for 20 Standard Angel Packs) / Samir (Legendary for 20 Master Angel Packs) (37)

23%

Scaled: Legendary Hundun for 20x (27)

16%

Demon: Wicked Lin (Epic for 20 Standard Demon Packs) Tyrann Ravage (Legendary for 20 Demon Master Packs) (19)

13%

Sweeties Packs: Goblin Princess (Legendary for 20 Sweeties Packs) (15)

11%

Undead: Geraldine Lady Grey (Epic for 20 Undead Standard Packs) / Miku Chan (Legendary for 20 Undead Master Packs) (13)

8%

Elf: Posy Garlandia (Epic for 20 Standard Elf Packs) / Spirtual Lover (Legendary for 20 Master Elf Packs) (10)

8%

Dragon: Arialla Nimbus (Legendary ; 20x Standard Dragon / Gun Master Kara (Legendary; 20x Master Dragon) (10)

8%

Human: Garger Lori (Epic for 20 Standard Human Packs) / Scholar Natascha (Legendary for 20 Master Human Packs) (9)

6%

Spooky Packs: Tyran Ravage (Legendary for 20 Spooky Packs) (7)

5%

Spooky Packs: Scholar Natascha (Legendary for 20 Spooky Packs) (6)

5%

Demon: Jala Swordstorm (Epic; 20x Standard Demon) / Tyrann Ravage (Legendary; 20x Master Demon) (6)

3%

Victory Packs: Amut (Legendary for 20 Victory Packs) (3)

2%

Elf: Naestra Feysong (Epic ; 20 x Standard Elf) / Posy Garlandia (Legendary; 20x Master Elf) (2)

2%

Sweeties: Legendary Miku-Chan for 20x (2)

0%

Elf: Sweet Celeste (Epic for 20 Standard Elf Packs) / Asurya Avelorn (Legendary for 20 Master Elf Packs)

0%

Sweeties Packs: Dolphin (Legendary for 20 Sweeties Packs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, several suggestions from your Side for the next month, but not all can be in it.
So here is the Question, take your choice wisely, you cannot change it.
2 Choices are allowed.
Mit Konstruktivit├Ąt erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2020

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 11:29pm

Sorry but Miku-chan already went out in a boom booster a few months ago ^^
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 12:02am

Hundun and Goblin Princess is on the list lol. Can I just suggest bringing Little Grooty in the next since I missed her due to the Facebook login issue.

• Activate Facebook

Thique

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 12:13am

Hundun and Goblin Princess is on the list lol. Can I just suggest bringing Little Grooty in the next since I missed her due to the Facebook login issue.

Then what even is the point of other people recharging for her if we will just get her in a booster bonanza. And in the "monthly suggestions" forum post it states that new cards shouldn't be re-released for at least 3 months. People will just stop recharging if all the promo cards come in booster bonanza. cards like Yama, Amut, Hundun are just released recently (less than 3 months) and probably should not be available in bonanza
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 12:35am

Then what even is the point of other people recharging for her if we will just get her in a booster bonanza. And in the "monthly suggestions" forum post it states that new cards shouldn't be re-released for at least 3 months. People will just stop recharging if all the promo cards come in booster bonanza. cards like Yama, Amut, Hundun are just released recently (less than 3 months) and probably should not be available in bonanza

Yama is recent, Amut and Hundun are past 3 months BORDERLINE. They are technically able to be put in. Yama is about 2 and a half months.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 2:50am

Agreed. Why do we even bother doing 8k recharges if they're just gonna be voted into 4k gold/rubies worth bonzanas.
Helping to curb our spending on the game?
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 4:18am

Just wait couple months for bonaza 8)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 4:28am

Exactly my point. Guess I wasn't being sarcastic enough. Also seems dumb to have this poll up anyways when people logging in via facebook won't be around to see them at all. Just count the amount of new cards/booster bonanza cards we missed.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 6:47am

All listed cards will be more than 3 months old when they are put in bonanza. Don't forget this is bonanza for August.
After some time cards always return into the game. I remember doing big recharges for Seeker Praxia, Naome-Chan and Swirling Tanja. They all were put into 198 rubies pack 2 months after they were released. (Didn't see anyone complaining about it.)
Points of recharging? You will have the card several months before those who didn't recharge. You also keep the gold and often the collectible items (Pegasi hair, Dragonsoul, etc.) that come with it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Alenka" (Jul 1st 2020, 5:06pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 7:24am

Hello hero rummuffins,

Technically, you do this top-up for gold and get the card as a gift.
The personal reason why you may have topped up this card cannot and has never been considered by us or the game.

It sounds malicious, but we have to separate it technically and personally.

Technically you pay for the gold, personally for the card.

As Alenka mentioned, you get time exclusivity, you get an opportunity to get to the card more easily and you can use combined events to get even more out of it.

(Back in my old days was Kaiser Augustus a recharge Card)

Mit Konstruktivit├Ąt erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 1:57pm

Cmon, honestly how many players actually do top ups for the sake of getting the gold. Yes I understand the card is meant to be a "bonus" from the recharge, but do the players really need the gold, and aren't actually recharging €100/150 to get the card? Lets be honest, we're really doing the top-ups to get the card and those "collectibles" are merely bonuses on top of it. Theres nothing great to purchase/use the gold on in AH. (not in S1-15 at least) Sure, I reckon i'll just wait couple months for bonzana instead. :thumbup: Our server is probably too dead to be worth anymore recharges anyway, so yay more shopping less gaming expenses. Or perhaps a merge can happen... :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 3:06pm

You're all acting like recharge or gold rush cards returning to the game is something new. Always has happened before, always would happen, even without the bonanza voting. Its just less random now (if it gets approved). Cards like Miako and Wicked Lin have been 30k gold rush and returned very shortly after as 100k silver bonanza (Miako) or in a 198 gold/rubies pack (Wicked Lin). Seeker Praxia, Swirling Tanja were 8k recharges and returned after a month in packs. Its nothing new and to be honest, its a good thing, if cards return. No one should get an eternal advantage for recharging cards over those that do not recharge. People that recharge will still always have an advantage over those that do not (minimum 3 months time exclusivity, extra gold through recharge, fire rubies/black opals through collectibles earned through the recharge, possibility to get a 2nd copy through the bonanza when it appears ect).

The advantage through recharging is still strong, but it will make the game less pay to win in the long run as more people will be able to collect good cards and become kind of competitive. Also keep in mind that its not guaranteed that cards will always return. I assume that the next time when players are allowed to suggest bonanzas there will be way more suggestions, Fuerst will only pick a handful of those for the voting and then the desired card must still get voted and even if it gets chosen by the vote it still needs to get approved by Fuersts superiors. I really don't think that many will stop recharging through this in the end. I even think this will encourage some players that haven't recharged yet or just very unfrequently in the past, to recharge more often, as they can get way more bang for their bucks now. If you buy 1 good big recharge, you will have enough gold to do 2 Bonanzas.

Overall I think its a good thing, it will help more players to become competitive. Recharging will still give an advantage, but a less game killing one. You all should be less afraid of people catching up and try to look forward to a bigger playing field with more players being able to compete.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Jul 1st 2020, 4:37pm)

• Activate Facebook

6 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Sauron (01.07.2020), Alenka (01.07.2020), fredflinstone (01.07.2020), Serenity_ (01.07.2020), QueenDemoniq (02.07.2020), SecretiveGamer (04.07.2020)

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 12:39am

kindly agree witht hat with recharge some coms back soon as pack or banooza but i dont mind but paying 8k for having what fun do 10 pvp in 3 months time only since server so dead its wortith if there is a merge i only comes twice a week on now mostly because server to dead , if merge happen will be daily active if not take too long too lose all interest in game ( the more and more people quit s1 to s15 by one reason only no merge happen, and ;ess recharge also because of it )

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 6:39am

kindly agree witht hat with recharge some coms back soon as pack or banooza but i dont mind but paying 8k for having what fun do 10 pvp in 3 months time only since server so dead its wortith if there is a merge i only comes twice a week on now mostly because server to dead , if merge happen will be daily active if not take too long too lose all interest in game ( the more and more people quit s1 to s15 by one reason only no merge happen, and ;ess recharge also because of it )

You Don't even pvp when you're on and people are in que lol :thumbsup:
Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook