You are not logged in.

Savathun

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 8:16pm

awa lust

If you express such wishes, you should be aware of the consequences.
Because under certain circumstances your expected compensation will not take place or to a lesser extent.
You also have to consider whether a nerf (like Towahli, just not as extreme) might satisfy more people in the long term.

I have issued a request regarding whether there is a possibility at all (no matter which possibility), but I first have to enter the details (patch time, availability, costs, etc.) and prove to what extent the card has a negative impact on the game, which will cost time.

If this is possible and processing is approved, I will discuss everything else with the communities.
(Follow the same procedure as for the Towahli card, only then I will also try to talk to you about the type of nerf (when nerf her is the majority wish))

And last but not least, no matter what happens, this step will no longer be undone.

(Addendum: Maybe this measure will have no effect, so think again about which step you ultimately want.)

uhmmm, what do you mean by Because under certain circumstances your expected compensation will not take place or to a lesser extent.????
if lust does get banned i expect to get my silver back, also fire ruby and black opal, AND leg lust for each awa lust that i own.

for me it's only fair to retrieve what we spent to get awa lust

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 31st 2020, 8:43pm) with the following reason: Fixed the Quoting.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 8:34pm

I think you have to work on quoting, half of them are not my quotes.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 11:52pm

Fuerst, I'm no sure what you meant there but what Savathun is quoting pretty much what you have said on the first page of this thread. And that is the only reason why I'm on the fence on the idea of removing awakened lust. Since this request is not made by all players, her removal shouldn't have to affect everyone who did not agree to it. If inadequate to zero compensation will be given for her removal, I'm definitely against it, that's pretty much it and that has nothing to do with me "wanting free wins". It's just as simple as consumer's law - the card with the stated ability is what I paid for, if you were to swap it or strip her abilities, then compensate me reasonably for what I loss or it can be as simple as a refund - GL lust and black opal.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 11:54pm

they should just ban awaken lust

give all players back opals and god lust and pvp wont be finished round 4

Man weiß, dass das Game seit Jahren am Ende ist wenn man alle PvE Kämpfe auf Auto gewinnt.
  • Activate Facebook

Rebariz

Common

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2020

Monday, June 1st 2020, 2:15am

could always just make awakened lust CD a bit longer like Amut at 3cd.. just my 2cents =)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Monday, June 1st 2020, 2:30am

in my opinion I reckon lust could be equal to any awaken card. that is just me

so If i was to think of a compensation

1- exchange lust for black opals (depending how many lust a player has) and revert back to godlike.

2- 10k gold for each awake lust and revert back to godlike

3- choose any awaken card of your own for each lust you have.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, June 1st 2020, 3:33am

1- exchange lust for black opals (depending how many lust a player has) and revert back to godlike.

Option 1 will be the bare minimum and also the fairest if that ever happens. I definitely don't agree with 2 as black opal costs 50k gold in gold rush and usually is a 50k recharge item during special occasion so 10k is kinda on the low side (imo at least). 3 can be a little hectic and difficult to deal with and I've got a hunch that potential issue may arise - not that I can name any at the time.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, June 1st 2020, 3:50am

Quoted from "Swifty"

Option 1 will be the bare minimum and also the fairest if that ever happens. I definitely don't agree with 2 as black opal costs 50k gold in gold rush and usually is a 50k recharge item during special occasion so 10k is kinda on the low side (imo at least). 3 can be a little hectic and difficult to deal with and I've got a hunch that potential issue may arise - not that I can name any at the time.
fair point but it is a black opal consumed for the lust hence the idea. 50k for BO is huge amount but the possibility of 150k gold is ridiculously insane which is why 10k would be fair play for it. at the end you get back the godlike lust and either item you used or gold. for no.3 I would prefer because I would love to swap my lusts for skills. the awaken exchange could also be used for past previous minor/major if possible.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, June 1st 2020, 4:07am

fair point but it is a black opal consumed for the lust hence the idea. 50k for BO is huge amount but the possibility of 150k gold is ridiculously insane which is why 10k would be fair play for it. at the end you get back the godlike lust and either item you used or gold. for no.3 I would prefer because I would love to swap my lusts for skills. the awaken exchange could also be used for past previous minor/major if possible.

I agree with you, 50k is definitely too much and I don't mean that in the first place anyways. If the compensation will be GL lust + gold instead of GL lust + Black Opal, the gold amount will then have to be 50k - the previous gold bracket for the previous item during gold rush (~30k if not mistaken). Because technically you didn't lose the gold rush rewards for 30k for example but the additional 20k you've spent for the black opal has been removed. I wouldn't mind option 3 too but it all comes down to how they decided to do it and what cards will be allowed.

But from what Fuerst has said previously, it seems that this will all be a distant dream as it is the players themselves who are opting for her removal. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, June 1st 2020, 4:19am

agree all comes down to the numbers. but it would make pvp more fair for most players and balance the game more. as always she cannot be countered first turn and even with tyrann or blademaiden in play it will not make much of a difference. option 3 I would love to go for but as you say. it all depends what happens.

• Activate Facebook

Cat

Common

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2020

Monday, June 1st 2020, 6:46am

Need compensation from lust awk user for my pvp points.
Just kidding, sometimes i lost also to non lust user.
But its a fact that zero chance to win against player who draw lust in first turn

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, June 1st 2020, 7:35am

@Weakling

"Fuerst, I'm no sure what you meant there but what Savathun is quoting pretty much what you have said on the first page of this thread."

At first he also put his answers as my quotes, I wanted to point this out to him.
When he didn't respond, I improved it myself.

" It's just as simple as consumer's law"

It only works to a limited extent because games at service (which includes Kings and Legends) can change their content freely and without consideration at any time and are not obliged to compensate those affected. (at least after a certain time frame after the introduction of the content)
Unfortunately, this is a myth that "I paid for it, so you have to stay away or compensate me accordingly".

"Since this request is not made by all players, her removal shouldn't have to affect everyone who did not agree to it."

Should this happen, I would involve the community as a whole.
As mentioned above, I initially only sent a request about feasibility and options in order to be able to check whether we have any room for maneuver.
Then I would have given the whole community the power to make the decision. (The questionnaires are already available.)

But at the moment nobody has to worry (or hope), the devs have rejected the request at the moment, so the question (s) cannot be asked to the community how to proceed with it for the time being.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook