and yet, we won't let them in
go die on the other side of our new wall
and stay away, this is ours
we should be ashamed...they are fellow humans
there's no kindness in our hearts
no tolerance, even for God's commandment
that we love our neighbors, as we love ourselves

00000000000000 Server1

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:27am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Saber (28.05.2020), Cat (29.05.2020), DarkNieto (31.05.2020)

Hanzo

Common

Date of registration: May 21st 2020

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 3:39pm

Rainbow Event

301 Moved Permanently

Hanzo - S16
  • Activate Facebook

PT9Gomez

Common

Date of registration: May 10th 2020

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 6:50pm

Tolerance has nothing to do with agreement. Living in a plural world is a learning process for peace, but to admit aggression to the light is to become a child of darkness! Positivity and tolerance for everyone! Believe in change, not believing in a better world is not believing in yourself! The distance we walk in the Universe will depend on wisdom, tolerance, education, respect and affection for others, as well as delicacy in words, understanding with those who strive, and patience with the weak, the strong, the ignorant, the hypocrites and the owners of reason, for they forget that emotion transcends love and hypocrisy stands out as a defense mechanism. The world we live in is lacking in love and tolerance and sick from too much rash judgment! People need to be able to recognize and laugh at their own faults and follies, because if they don't accept themselves, how can we expect them to accept others? As the spirit of tolerance among intolerant people is going, there will soon be nothing left to intolerate. Being happy is not having a perfect life. But use tears to irrigate tolerance. Use losses to refine patience. Use the flaws to sculpt serenity. Use pain to polish pleasure. Use obstacles to open the windows of intelligence. Then use defeats to magnify your victories. Use no to get a yes. Use the hatred they feel for you to illuminate love, and thus flowers will be born in the path of your life. And when they feel jealous of you, use that moment to open the curtain and show that on the stage of existence, you are not a spectator, but a protagonist in the theater of life.

PT9Gomez S16

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:27am)

• Activate Facebook

Rebariz

Common

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2020

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 12:49am

Server:16judgement
Username:Rebariz
A Story of Becoming Friends

We were a close knit yet rather unusual group of friends. There was myself, a gnome having lived over 100 years, Nimbert, an Elevish princess Aredhil and a young little basilisk whom we had named Little King. Our unlikely group had traveled many years together always maintaining a low profile. We had met many years ago under unusual circumstances.

We came across a gathering in the village named Silver Huron Ridge. We had heard there was to be a festival for all. We wondered how that would turn out as it was well known there were many of us that had been at war for centuries.

We met a friendly gnome who seemed to know everyone. He rapidly introduced us to hundreds of the crowd. We marveled at the easy friendship between all with no thought given to the race, education, age, size or shape of any of the beings. We thanked our friendly gnome friend and went to a nearby riverbank to talk.

I spoke first" It's amazing the teamwork shown. I wonder how it all came about."
"Perhaps a spell has been cast over everyone" said Aredhil
"Perhaps they have had a similar experience to us as were are a mixed lot " remarked the Little King.

" I wonder" I said "do you think we could bring our lonely wyvern friend to join the everyone here?"

We had rescued the Wyvern many years ago as it had caught one of his two feet in a fisherman's net. He had made a solemn promise to himself to only eat fish many years ago.

"We can't find out until we try " said Aredhil.

Off we went on our two days travel to our friends Vinnac's home. Upon many hours of talking he agreed to come view the festival. We jumped onto his back and easily soared to Silver Huron Ridge. The crowds looked up, scared, as it had been many years since anyone had seen a Wyvern. The dragon unrolled a banner visible to all below.

It read: We all have the same right to live in peace and to life and to realize ourselves as you do. Similar to the rainbow with its many different colors form a unit: so we can conform a unit despite differences in education, race, age, size, beliefs or shape.

Upon reading this the many beings below waved cheerfully and raised a mug of ale in a request that we all join together in friendship and happiness.

The End

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

DarkNieto (31.05.2020)

Healix

Common

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2020

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 3:15am

Editing

Server- 16 Judgement
User- Healix

Teamwork and Understanding

"We shall build a bridge here" my commander told me.

As second in command I really was just a Yes Man: so I stated "Yes Sir" I watched as he picked up a nearby stick and began to draw out the design in the sand. As it was soon the design was completed he looked around him and uttered" Where are my troops? They should be here by now. I have no wish to be late for the well spoken of Silver Huron Ridge Festival"

Appearances mattered to the old commander. He was extremely conscious of the who's, why' and what's of the personal roles of his troops. He never wanted to make a misstep in conformity or to be thought ill of.

Me? Couldn't give a rat's tail! Speaking of rats, my best friend is one. I don't think he would appreciate me talking so lightly of his tail.

All of my commanders troops were exactly the same, the same size, the same shape, the same education..Heck, I figured they probably bought their underwear at the same place, the same store at the same time..Well, I'm sure you have my understanding here.

Well, as you may recall, I am an excellent Yes Man and in response to my Commander's question as to where his troops are..I ambled off in search of them. Found them quite close by so upon showing them the sketch my Commander had drawn we soon had the frame of a bridge up. From across the river, we noticed a cloud of dust forming. Curious, I sent my buddy Rat-E-O across to see what news they had. I was guessing a fair conversation would soon be had between our two groups as it seemed the Silver Huron Ridge Crew had creatures of all shapes and sizes happy to help in any way they could.

My commander was close enough to overhear some of their words. Of them all, these stood out the most

" A rainbow with its many colors forms a unit so we too can act together as a unit regardless of age, size, shape, beliefs or education levels. We should all be friendly to one another and treat each other as we would treat ourselves" .

This was taken to heart by my Commander, who, as you may recall hates to be different with anything or for anyone to feel that he was in some way lacking in how he was suppose to be: immediately he understood the great importance of these words.

" Never let it be said of me that I not one to be part of the team or not one who with keeps up with the trend." He spoke these words very solemnly, with great effect on his troops.

" All of my troops, you are free to treat each and every one us the same way you wish to be treated and deserve to be treated. To be met with equal respect and understanding by every one you meet" my Commander bellowed so that all could hear.

And well, wouldn't you know it?

I picked my jaw up off the ground, placed my friend Rat-E-O in my pocket and while looking at everyone surrounding us I said" We'd better get on board with this great idea! Let's all go join the festival. It shall give us something to talk about in our old age."

The End

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:28am) with the following reason: I touched the key on my keyboard and it submitted the story before it was finished. Thank you. I hope you have a great day.

• Activate Facebook

DarkNieto (31.05.2020)

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 7:11pm

Tolerance and kings and legends

The truth is they are just letters who make up words. On their own they have no value. It only gains a value when a person gives one. Tolerance for me has a different value/meaning for me than for another person. The same goes for kings and legends. For me it's a game I enjoy. If you ask my granny she would ask me what nonsense I 'm spouting now.

You could ask people to be tolerant on KaL but what does it mean? What does tolerance and KaL mean to you?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:28am)

• Activate Facebook

DarkNieto (31.05.2020)

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 6:22am

Rainbows represent all colors.

This could be symbolic for "all walks of life."

Thus, in-game we could symbolize that as all races, players, cards, etc.

We should accept that things happen, people get hurt, cards get banned, things happen.

Again though, we're all human.

Lets accept each other for who were and that things happen, and lets come together especially in these times of need.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:28am)

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Yoysho (28.05.2020), DarkNieto (31.05.2020)

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 7:31am

Hello heroes,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for participating in the event.

The voting is now open.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook