You are not logged in.

Moony

Good

• "Moony" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2019

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 11:33pm

Amemiya -- when will it be fixed or removed?

Hey, I don't need to tell the whole backstory... This card is broken. When it is played, all the opponents cards cannot act, even if Laylah, wheel or other buff protection in place. Shield ward/arctic do not protect your cards. If opponent has/plays this card = game over.
It has been mentioned many, many times as a problem, dating back over 2 months now. People who have this card own PvP and GSD. People who don't, have zero options.
These are the types of problems that alienate the middle class of players. You may always have a few mega whales, and a few noobs, but the bulk of the player base (which has been shinking as it is) will be lost.
Please take some steps to correct this problem, because I/plenty of others are almost out of patience.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Monday, April 6th 2020, 3:25am

Only Shield Ward is affected. Arctic Barrier shouldn't be affected as it is unaffected by positive effect (which is the current settings of Anemiya's bugged ability). However, I get what your main point is and I definitely do agree with what you had said. I have been bugging Fuerst for ages - he can testify this. If you were to observe closely, there are mainly 2 different groups of Anemiya users if I were to just summarized them roughly:

1. Those who depend on Anemiya to win - pretty much most players in the top ranks now (emphasis on most)
2. Those who don't need her to win but still use her - applies to some of the top players, just solely due to the reason that others are and they might lose (to the 1st group) if they don't

But again, Group 1 and Group 2 can still be categorized into the same group as it all relative to your strength/position in PvP. (e.g. for people like Dragon, they all Group 1 players.) So the summary of all this crap that I just excreted from my brain is - remove Anemiya ASAP or forbid her from being used like what you did to Doris Darkly. Maybe you could even sneak in a bug that breaks the game when she's being used :D .

Note: A quick tip to remove Anemiya's abilities on your SW units (from Dragon I believe) - Change to warrior and use military charge.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, April 6th 2020, 3:50am

I dont own Amemiya. But yes she is really annoying because you cant really counter her, pretty much auto lose once shes out. Yes i discover that MC counters her but its a dead draw sometimes.

I used to be like 400 points above top players. But with the Amemiya bugg i win about 30% of the time vs amemiya 1 trick.

Ontop of the bug. Her heal buff and nile makes her entire team unkillable.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Monday, April 6th 2020, 11:19am

Ceterum censeo Libidem excitatam et Goblin Reginam removendas esse.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, April 6th 2020, 11:29am

Manere in topic @Yoysho.

But I can't answer the questions, I feel like I send an inquiry about the topic every second day and I don't get it answered.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Sharkitus" is male

Date of registration: Jun 11th 2019

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 2:04pm

Amemiya

I even asked for agreement before GS not to use...but also it's a combination issue with lileith hesper...who was also the cause of critical error last year. maybe we should also look at what she does as it may be the next new card that get pulled because of her...Amemiya still cost £100 gbp...but i just ignore that and self ban?

poor dragon, perish the thought that he may lose 2% of his win streak because of amemiya although 88% of his streak is through 3 x awa lust..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sharkitus" (Apr 7th 2020, 2:10pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 2:13pm

Mmm all the top players run 3 awk lust. So that doesnt make me any stronger.

Its funny how the point gap between me and top2 just went from 100 to 300 after 1 day of amemiya ban. This obviously shows the impact a bugged card can do to a match.

• Activate Facebook

• "Sharkitus" is male

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 2:24pm

I'll not dispute that, but you are strong enough not to cry over 1 card..there are other issues that need resolving..not all 1 trick..

some don't have money growing from tree's and the odd card they purchased being pulled has impact..i used it although i didn't get full benefit as i didn't abuse like some building a deck around it..

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 2:33pm

U obviously dont understand how the card work. It doesnt need any combo to be op. U just summon it. Also u didnt paid for a bug card, u paid for a shyt card. Without the bug amemiya is trash. People got it because it was strong with the bug.

At the end of the day, its about fixing bug and balance.

I also want awk lust ban too.

• Activate Facebook

• "Sharkitus" is male

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 2:35pm

that's why you asked me sell it you

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 2:38pm

that's why you asked me sell it you

Ye. It would be great to have it to compete, but that doesnt mean im against banning it.

I have 3 awk lust and i want her ban too. Its about creating balance.

When everyone runs the same 15 card, then it comes down to who goes first with lust start.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 3:36pm

Hello heroes,
Please stop the disputes.

It was the team's decision to ban the card for the time being.

@Sharkitus There were several errors with the card, which is why it was banned.

@Dragon Do not taunt your opponents, whether in the forum or in the game, whether directly or indirectly.

@All Please behave sensibly and grow up.
Finally, I would like to be able to say from the English community that they are nice and reasonable people who do not cause problems to the game, the players or the volunteer team where none would be necessary.

Therefore: don't play the card.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 3:41pm

Mm speaking of taunt, have you guys done anything to the number guy spamming?

• Activate Facebook

Moony

Good

• "Moony" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2019

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 7:57pm

That may be hard to do unless they have the capability of IP banning (which has it's own problems). What I've noticed with "numbers" guy is that he creates a new account to spam, then everyone blacklists him, so next time he creates a new account to spam & repeat.
  • Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 8:16pm

If u want to ban something, ban mod. He is way too powerful.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 8:34pm

That may be hard to do unless they have the capability of IP banning (which has it's own problems). What I've noticed with "numbers" guy is that he creates a new account to spam, then everyone blacklists him, so next time he creates a new account to spam & repeat.

Exactly so if they cant take care of this kind of harrasment why enforce any.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Apr 7th 2020, 8:46pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 1:57pm

I agree with the ban awaken lust. Not that it will happen. But I only have 1 awa lust and hard to keep up in pvp most times. I have to go priest most of the time. 1 awaken lust would had been good and a deck limit of at least 20 so some players who run full 30 card decks do not have to surrender or complain about short decks. As I am playing all classes I try to keep my decks around 20 cards now. (Unless warrior rush). In general I think short decks are becoming the issue as it is about 5 turns and game over.

• Activate Facebook