You are not logged in.

Saber

Good

Posts: 69

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Thanks: 4

  • Send private message

21

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:55pm


301 Moved Permanently

Kuriboh
Which kuriboh ? yeah that one.who doesnt know kuriboh.


Legendary
Stats: 1CD/ 0Attack/ 1HP
Dark Shield : nimble,immune to negative and positive effect.
Gilded : Protect from any damage type apart from holy damage, non-reducible damage and magic reflection.
Kuriboh : will sacriface its own self when oponnent deal damage to hero or its creatures. Nullify any damage that happen in this turn.

Godlike
Stats: 1CD/ 0Attack/ 3HP
Dark Shield : nimble,immune to negative and positive effect.
Gilded : Protect from any damage type apart from holy damage, non-reducible damage and magic reflection.
Kuriboh : will sacriface its own self when oponnent deal damage to hero or its creatures. Nullify any damage that happen in this turn.
Multiply : each round, summon (godlike) kuriboh(1/0/3/dark shield/gilded/kuriboh/multiply) in an adjacent tile, immune to predator.(max 1)

Saber S17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Mar 15th 2020, 8:23am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Kensho (15.03.2020), magor (15.03.2020), hierons (16.03.2020), Vanqruzie (16.03.2020)

  • "Lantus" is male

Posts: 39

Date of registration: Oct 7th 2016

Location: cROATIA

Thanks: 2

  • Send private message

22

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 9:26am

We all know the story about this Witcher and here is the card

Lantus S5


This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Mar 15th 2020, 8:23am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Klikzorz (15.03.2020), AntaresS1411 (15.03.2020)

Rebariz

Common

Posts: 8

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2020

Thanks: 3

  • Send private message

23

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 10:04am

Void Packs! =)

User: Rebariz
Server: 16Judgement


To anyone with a passing knowledge of the man striding into the sunny little hamlet set close to the sparkling lake Rebariz was a man that led a simple happy life. He was a tall well built man in his mid twenties with long blonde hair and bright emerald eyes. His clothing was reflective of a prosperous life. Each stitch upon the fabric was concise, carefully bordered as to appear seamless. It was apparent to all that his wife took care that her husband was well dressed.


His walking stick was obviously a carefully selected piece of driftwood well worn with years of repetitive handling. His demeanor was sure to let anyone watching know was a man happy and content in his life.


The path to his hamlet was alive with varied grasses, vibrant with an array of wildflowers and abundant with crops to eat. The fields were full of animals to keep his friends and family well fed for many years.


The scene that met Rebariz's glance was familiar and never failed to make him smile. He loved watching the children skipping their rocks, jumping over logs and listening to their laughter as they jumped into the cool clear sparkling lake to refresh themselves on hot summer days as today.


Fading from his memory was the time not so long ago when his village was over run with the sickness. It had seemed to come from nowhere forcing so many of his friends into an early grave. Watching his own wife struggle to breathe, watching as she slowly passed away weakened by her inability to eat ... wrapping her dear body in the shroud to place her under ground as he had with so many of his friends in the village was a memory he didn't wish to think on.


He gave his head a shake refusing to dwell upon the tragedy any further. Returning his thoughts instead to the sparkling waters and the clear cloudless blue sky he heard " Papa. Papa." He listened to the running footsteps of his young son. The tall lad turned his vibrant blue eyes towards his father showing him the frog he held in his hands. Two steps behind him came running an angelic looking young girl swinging a bucket.


Laughing and proud of his two young children he looked into the pail to find a carefully packed lunch. All three of them sat in the clear sunny day excited to be together. Rebariz brought out his book to read out loud to his children. Tall Andrew found it hard to concentrate as his Dad read to them as he had done so many times before. Andrew knew it was important to memorize and learn the family trade and willed himself to pay attention. He got comfortable on the bank of the river glancing at his six year old sister Andrea. She was mouthing the words along with their father as she seemed to know all the words already.


He carefully placed his frog into the now empty lunch pail and settled in to listen to his father's deep and authoritative voice as he spoke of the many spells and rules of each of the possible path that life would lead him on.


He would be ready.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Mar 15th 2020, 8:24am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

steelfist (15.03.2020), Sauron (15.03.2020), Healix (16.03.2020)

  • "Ramudo" is male

Posts: 54

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Location: United States

Occupation: High School

Thanks: 2

  • Send private message

24

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 4:52pm

A New Card Approaches: Ōrora

Born from the stars, Ōrora traveled the universe as an interstellar defender of all living beings. When finding a place to settle down after light years of hard work, he found refuge within the lands of Elyria. Approaching the Challenge Hall, Ōrora saw many other notable characters waiting within the gaping mouth of the cave. One in particular turned around and saw him. An elf, one looking of a higher class than he would have expected. With hands full of flame and a elegant silky white cloak, she almost seemed like a mix between royalty and an assassin. Looking him up and down, she curiously noted the necklace around his neck. She bowed her heard slightly and said "I haven't seen you here before, have a name mister? "Ōrora" he replied with a kind tone. "Pleasure to meet you, now join me in this battle against the Queen shall you? Let me see your might." She gave him a smirk and ushered him within the cave. "Maybe this will be the place I finally settle down for a bit" he thought. A pleasant thought indeed.

Abilities:
EPIC (HP:5, ATK:1)
Atmosphere Puncture|Hits all enemies in a 6x1 lane. Enemies hit have a 25% chance of having their damage reduced by 25%, rounded down. Damaged cannot be reflected.
Puppy|Cannot move.


LEGENDARY (HP:8, ATK:1)
Atmosphere Puncture|Hits all enemies in a 6x1 lane. Enemies hit have a 25% chance of having their damage reduced by 50%, rounded down. Damaged cannot be reflected.
Puppy|Cannot move.
Shield Ward|Cannot be affected by negative effects.


GODLIKE (HP:12, ATK:2)
Atmospheric Annihilation|Hits all enemies in a 7x1 lane. Enemies hit have a 25% chance of having their damage reduced by 75%, rounded down. Damaged cannot be reflected.
Interstellar Travel|Max Movement, If possible, will attack backwards for irreducible damage.
Arctic Barrier|Cannot be affected by positive or negative effects


Ramudo -S16

Ramudo has attached the following image:
  • Orora Data-min.PNG

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Mar 15th 2020, 8:24am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Sauron (15.03.2020), Lantus (16.03.2020)

Similar threads