You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Card Issue Tracker

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Friday, February 21st 2020, 5:58pm

I had a Jala Swordstorm in hand and someone used an inspire on me. The card went up to 6 CD even though it's a 4 CD card.
There was likely a card with Thaumatic absorption on the field.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 1:53pm

I had a Jala Swordstorm in hand and someone used an inspire on me. The card went up to 6 CD even though it's a 4 CD card.
Ah, right. I had Glamorous Robin but I thought that Thaumatic Absorption would only activate if I played the skill card but the inspiration was from another player.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 2:11pm

Ah, right. I had Glamorous Robin but I thought that Thaumatic Absorption would only activate if I played the skill card but the inspiration was from another player.
I don't think that ever happened with me when I had Geraldine Lady Grey out and someone else played a skill. Maybe it's a bug with thaumatic absorption 3? Thaumatic absorption 2 doesn't say anything about other players' skills.
  • Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Sunday, February 23rd 2020, 5:15pm

Also, distraction abilities from other cards allows Glamorous Robin's CD to increase past the max while in hand.

• Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Friday, February 28th 2020, 2:35pm

Dolphin (Legendary)

Evolution doesn't work on all creatures (it definitely doesn't work on those with Shield Ward).

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Friday, February 28th 2020, 9:57pm

Dolphin (Legendary)

Evolution doesn't work on all creatures (it definitely doesn't work on those with Shield Ward).
It's because it's a debuff for some reason currently, likely switched around with Amemiya's Bone Freeze which is a buff and hence shield warded creatures are affected.
  • Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Sunday, March 1st 2020, 5:02pm

Dolphin (Legendary)

It's because it's a debuff for some reason currently, likely switched around with Amemiya's Bone Freeze which is a buff and hence shield warded creatures are affected.

Yea, it's definitely seen as a debuff because after I played Yarra Marigold none of my summoned creatures received the Evolution buff due to Purity nullifying it.
  • Activate Facebook

Weakling

Common

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 2:43pm

Not sure if this is supposed to go here or the Card Issue Tracker thread.

The card Anemiya is still unfixed. She is now able to deal the 4x1 damage but the debuff is still affecting units with Shield Ward.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 7:09pm

The card Anemiya is still unfixed. She is now able to deal the 4x1 damage but the debuff is still affecting units with Shield Ward.
I believe it's being worked on, it's been talked about several times in the thread.
  • Activate Facebook

Weakling

Common

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 1:28pm

I believe it's being worked on, it's been talked about several times in the thread.
Also, I believe her "vampirism" works with magic attacks too when it's only supposed to work with physical attack.
  • Activate Facebook

• "taramas" is male

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2019

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 5:53pm

plz fix this

"The card Anemiya is still unfixed. She is now able to deal the 4x1 damage but the debuff is still affecting units with Shield Ward."

can you please fix this!?!?!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 6:07pm

We try it taramas, we try it.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Nua

Common

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2020

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 4:54pm

The Dolphin card just suffers a lot from bad descriptors, which presumably either no one had the opportunity to test or after testing, they realized it'd be pointless to try and get it fixed.

Just taking a look at it in Legendary form (since the base code between Legendary and Godlike should be the same)

Water Wave: The description reads "Range +3, every round 1 enemy creature suffer -7 hp", but in reality, this only applies to targets within Dolphin's range, unlike some other cards that will randomly apply Withered (so the buff is the same, but the application criteria is different) to a target on the field. What also isn't mentioned is that Dolphin's Withered has a 5 turn duration. There's a different minor gimmick with Water Wave in that it applies Burning to the enemy struck by Dolphin's attack, which also isn't mentioned (The Qilins are the best example of Fire attack creatures that don't apply Burning on their attacks - Burning is normally specified in the attack modifier section of a card, like Ember for elven fire mages or the hydra's Flaming Oil).

Wisdom: The description reads that enemies can't move for X turns when Dolphin is played, but what actually happens is Anesthetized is applied, which means that enemies cannot act (move or attack), even if they're in range.

Evolution: Description reads +4 atk and +4 range to all summoned allies. From the get go, people would have probably looked at it and assumed that it's the same vein as Kekfa Masquerade and Carolina's Boost Enhance, which is a 2/1 on a 10 turn duration. Turns out Evolution is a 4/4 that only applies on the opening turn, despite nothing in the descriptor text suggesting that a duration even exists (basically the same problem that Water Wave has, but is worse here because it affects all allied summon cards). Evolution being a debuff rather than a buff (presumably to get past the buff limit without having to put in any new code) already cripples it, but when you combine it with the unspecified 1 turn duration, the lack of description around Dolphin as a whole seems intentional on the devs part.

Nimble and Fantasy (Permanent Charm on death) don't have issues, though testing Fantasy was a major pain in the ass considering Dolphin normally doesn't have issues sweeping through the content where testing is easy (and Shield Ward isn't an issue).

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, this seemed like a bit much, and I thought I might as well go over to the Chinese server and take a look to see why this card apparently got gimped so hard (If you wanted to see the text comparison, https://imgur.com/a/mBFKML7 is it, though naturally unless you know how to read Chinese this might not tell you much). Turns out it was a case of translation errors that ended up shafting Dolphin. No offence to whoever did the translation, but they pretty clearly did a machine translation and didn't bother checking over their own work.

The Chinese text for Dolphin has two key differences (with Wisdom and Evolution, no surprise there).
Wisdom (it technically shouldn't even have been called Wisdom, considering the word used in Chinese was Degradation, as in mental degradation) specifically mentions that the enemies cannot act, but because the Chinese word for act overlaps with move, I'm guessing whoever translated the card defaulted to move instead.

Evolution specifies that "All Allied Troops upon entering the field for the first turn gains +4/+4 to attack and range". So it boils down to the translator deciding to omit the part that mentions for the first turn for whatever reason.

Long story short, there's a good chance that Dolphin isn't bugged at all (I can't test Dolphin on the Chinese server being a paid card and all), and even the whole Evolution being a debuff thing might just be part of the card's intentional design (I'm not going to bother speculating why this is, but I can see them doing it just to get past the buff limits, with Boost Enhance it was already a bit of an issue because Boost Enhance is technically 2 buffs instead of 1, so it feels like an intentional choice to condense it down to 1 status.).

--------------------------------------------------------------

Given that this card was a limited time purchase and it still technically fits the "design intention", I have my doubts over it ever getting a fix (especially if the devs are going by the Chinese card base and don't even realize why the translated card has issues). But going through this testing/troubleshooting was uhh..."mildly entertaining", just in terms of finding out how much of a problem translations can cause, and I thought I might as well list out the oddities that afflict this card. It's doubtful that it'll ever be used extensively considering it's a limited run and the card's core effects are nullified by so many other things.

Granted, if this is a trend going forward, it'd probably be a good reminder to people actually paying money for these cards the importance of noting what isn't specified when they're reading card descriptions.

• Activate Facebook

Moony

Good

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2019

Friday, March 20th 2020, 10:34pm

"The card Anemiya is still unfixed. She is now able to deal the 4x1 damage but the debuff is still affecting units with Shield Ward."

This issue has been going on for some time now. Anyone who plays this card essentially wins because of bug. Fix or remove it from the game please.
  • Activate Facebook

Weakling

Common

Saturday, March 21st 2020, 6:04am

Agreed. She's basically being abused in PvP at the time being.
This issue has been going on for some time now. Anyone who plays this card essentially wins because of bug. Fix or remove it from the game please.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2019

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 8:17am

Possible Glitch/Wrong Text for Yarra Marigold

I uploaded a photo, but basically the card states all "Newly summoned friendly creatures" gain the effect... However the effect applies on Marigold itself when friendly implies all other creatures except itself. The effect is morning dew, or immune to debuffs, and yet it applies it to itself as soon as its summoned. I may be wrong, but that's what I got out of it. Thanks.

Here's the image

https://imgur.com/a/5GmsiK2

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 8:32am

This is not a error, she is currently considered as a newly summoned allied/Friendly creature.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 8:45am

This is not a error, she is currently considered as a newly summoned allied/Friendly creature.
I see. Just for clarification purposes, was this a recent change in the meaning of the text or was it always like this?
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 8:52am

Sometimes so, Sometimes so.
The next english gm / mod will have the honor to check all the texts and to standardize the wording.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 9:01am

Sometimes so, Sometimes so.
The next english gm / mod will have the honor to check all the texts and to standardize the wording.
I see. I think my mistake probably was "All friendly creatures" vs. "All Other friendly creatures." Plus the "all enemy creatures" makes it more clear. Thanks.
  • Activate Facebook