You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Card Issue Tracker

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Friday, February 21st 2020, 5:58pm

I had a Jala Swordstorm in hand and someone used an inspire on me. The card went up to 6 CD even though it's a 4 CD card.
There was likely a card with Thaumatic absorption on the field.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 1:53pm

I had a Jala Swordstorm in hand and someone used an inspire on me. The card went up to 6 CD even though it's a 4 CD card.
Ah, right. I had Glamorous Robin but I thought that Thaumatic Absorption would only activate if I played the skill card but the inspiration was from another player.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 2:11pm

Ah, right. I had Glamorous Robin but I thought that Thaumatic Absorption would only activate if I played the skill card but the inspiration was from another player.
I don't think that ever happened with me when I had Geraldine Lady Grey out and someone else played a skill. Maybe it's a bug with thaumatic absorption 3? Thaumatic absorption 2 doesn't say anything about other players' skills.
  • Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Sunday, February 23rd 2020, 5:15pm

Also, distraction abilities from other cards allows Glamorous Robin's CD to increase past the max while in hand.

• Activate Facebook