You are not logged in.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 8:28pm

You wake up drenched in sweat. You look around and realize that you are not in sitting in your room. Instead of your monitor and your comfortable desk chair, you are now surrounded by grasses and hard stones. You are not able to see much in the dark, but what you are able to see is completely unfamiliar to you.

You see light silhouettes of old ston structures and nearby you hear the rippling of a small river.

Your eyes are slowly getting used to the darkness. You stand up. Still confused and a bit dazed, you again look around you. You cant find anything that will help around you, so you decide to go to the small river.

You hear loud splashed coming from the river. You are slowly getting closer to the noises. You are getting closer to the river bank, you realize the many glowing mushrooms around the river bank.

You are shouting across the river: "Hello is there someone? Does someone hear me?"

Suddenly a figure splashes out of the river and watches you intensely, but what was that, a fish? A newt or even a caiman? You try to lean a bit over the river band to get a better look at the creature.

It comes closer and suddenly you realize what this creature was. It was a river reptilian from your favourite game Kings and Legends.

Before you can do or say anything it started to scream with a gurgling voice:
"Oh my..., what do we have there? A little human! Welcome to Elyria! I wonder how such a delicate and poorly equipped little human came through the gates of Yxkrishah. You should be careful! Powerful monsters live here that will eat you up and devour you in no time!"

"That doesn´t sound nice...I just wanted to play KAL!" you thought.

"I am not from this world, is there any way to escape from here?" You curiously ask.

"I do not know, but there was a time when the most powerful guardians lived here, they could have helped you to escape from here. Today they are just a legend for most. But don't despair! Some low-ranking guardians still exist. You just have to find out their names and remind them who they are and what their job is." The river reptilian told you.

"And you think they will help me?" You ask still questioning this strange situation.

"Denitely! Their names are stored in old writings, come with me to the large library. The path is strenuous and dangerous! I can't let such a delicate thing run around alone."

"I'm not petite... but thank you very much! My Name is Georg."

"I am Quertlas."

And so the adventure began between a human named Georg and a creature from Elyria named Quertlas.
Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Jan 25th 2020, 8:40pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 27th 2020, 11:18am

Period: 27.01.2020 - 29.01.2020

The pictures in the books have weathered over time and you can no longer see exactly what they represent.
However, the puzzle must be solved to getting ahead.

Submit your solution words to [FürstAxolotl] via private message in the forum.

Don't forget to add your player name and server name!
Only full and correct names of the creatures will be counted!

The following items can be obtained upon completion (additively):
5 guessed creature: 1 x Legendary Gem
4 guessed creature: 1 x Chaostic Waste Ticket
3 guessed creature: 2 x Sealed Liga Ticket
2 guessed creature: 1x Exclusiv Pack I
1 guessed creature: 100.000 x Silver

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Jan 27th 2020, 12:29pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 8:09pm

Georg have found out the names and are shouting them with all his strength into the darkness of the ruin:
"Elder-Dragon Kane, Ryli the White Witch, Archangel Israphel, Demoness Lettie and Ser Crumbsalot, i found your old names and ask for your assistance."

He did not expecting a reaction to occur, but he should be wrong.

Suddenly lights appeared, chants and dancing form around you, slowly circling around him.

The lights seized, enveloped and seized him to change him.

The wild dance continued, protected by the silent walls from the ruins, until he waked up again.

When he wanted to get up, he noticed a change, a armor protect him and silver helm framed his face when he looked at it in the water.

"Well well, my new friend" do you hear Quertlas saying in your direction "i did not expect that, but I think you are now ready for the adventure"

Quertlas climbed out of the water, a small bag in his hand and continued to say, "Come on, Georg, I will show you the way out"
  • Activate Facebook