You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "missmissy" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 11:30am

booster bonanza reset

So I already open 20 of ranger packs when i go back to event tab and noticed the booster bonanza for ranger pack is gone. It come back fast, but it didn't count the 20 packs i open earlier. Will I get the card? Or i need to open another 20 packs?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 12:37pm

If I'm not mistaken, a new booster boom started today with the card "Caliminity Caitlyn".
The old one was removed accordingly.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "missmissy" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 1:00pm

Yes, it's the one with the card "Calamity Caitlyn". So what happened was like this, I check the event and found booster bonanza Ranger Packs with rewards Calamity Caitlyn. I opened 20 packs and go back to event tab, but i noticed the Booster Bonanza gone. It came back within one minute or so, but it didn't count those packs i bought earlier. I got legendary Kazax Doomfiend, Invoker Helground from the 20 packs i opened. I didn't have both cards before, so I think u can check it. Thanks before!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 1:58pm

There was a booster boom with the Ranger Booster before maintenance, but it was a different card and it ended regularly just before maintenance.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook