You are not logged in.

Scarey

Common

• "Scarey" is male
  • "Scarey" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 2nd 2020

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 12:52pm

BEST VIP 0 GUIDE from a 3 year straight VIP

Hows it going guys my names Scareycrow but please just call me crow or scare.

Im a long time player of kings and legends but of course i knew it as RiSe Of MyThOs

but thats okay....
i mean.....
its almost the same right?

anyone 8|

Yea i play this game alot you could say
i played it almost 3 years straight and thats not a joke i almost never missed an event and sadly theirs gonna be times where youlll have to be very active to really get anywhere as a vip 0 and THAT IS tip number one

Sadly i lost my account when game fuse shut down and to make my amazing come back i decided to pay a little AND THATS OKAY but not everyone has money to spend and thats why im making this guide because that used to be me. so please enjoy

the rest of these tips im going to summarize
that way it doesnt take ya five years to read this

Gold managment

Quoted

Managing your gold properly as a vip 0 is very important. theres many ways to get gold pretty easily actually and if yooure active enough you should be able to save up your gold in a reasonable time .

Ways to get gold include
Tower hall - you can reach level certain levels which guarantee gold up until 45 which rewards you the precious 50 G

Leveling up - gettting to level 50 gets you a whopping 450 gold which can be used in the Auction house to get a very reliable legendary elite for your deck.
Daily activity - Doing daily quests and other things like talking in chat reward you activity points which you can redeem for 15 gold every day

FOR THE SAKE OF TIME IM NOT LISTING EVERY WAY YOULL FIND THEM DONT WORRY

Ways to get better and enhance your overall game expeirence

Upgrade your city hall ( The more silver you get the more packs you can buy)

DONT BUY

Master packs

elite packs

DO BUY

Race specific standard packs

(not only does focusing on one race at the start help because the more of the same cards u get the better you can make them but some times they have events where if you buy 20 of a specific race you can get a EPIC and once and awhile even LEGENDARY ELITE CARD so save your silver for those)

TOWER HALL

This is where you will spend alot of your time.
Making a few decks to beat the tower should be your number ONE PRIORITY because not only does it reward the most gold and refeshes weekly but you can get tower tokens which can be exchanged for a mount or a enhance crystal which i will explain briefly below

ENHANCE CRYSTALS OPALS AND ETC

Enhance crystals allow a user to instantly upgrade a cards star rank depending on what level of crystal you have
the tower at 98 tower tokens rewards a user with a legendary enhance crystal which allows a user to make a 4 star or lower a 5 star and i highly reccamend you take advantage of tower to do this because its the best way to get legendary elites and it will take you far

( ITS ALSO PAYS OFF TO BUY GOOD LEGENDARYS IN EPIC FORM BECAUSE IT COST LESS GOLD THEN ENHANCE THEM WITH A CRYSTAL)

ACTIVITY

Yes last but not least i wanna expand on what i said earlier ACTIVITY IS KEY SO F=== Speed lmao

There are so many events and they change weekly so EVEN IF YOU DONT WANNA PLAY just do what i do and sign on and see the events if i have a reason to stay on i will just for that .

on top of that by doing daily stuff like i said earliler can reward gold trumpets and other GOOOOOOOOOdies

That pretty much sums up my main tips and tricks that i use every day when i play from one vip 0 to another rock on with your bad self

(DISCLAIMER
i know i didnt cover everything but that wasnt the point and i just wanted to make a quick easy to follow guide for new players who are vip 0
if you got your own tips youd like to leave feel free to drop a reply :love:

:star: ~BriffyD~ :star:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 1:06pm

I think you still have some improvements ahead of you.
But I like the beginning.

As a little comment from my side: The insertion of forum events that are carried out by our side again and again.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 4:26pm

Formatting...

• Activate Facebook

Scarey

Common

• "Scarey" is male
  • "Scarey" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 2nd 2020

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 11:36pm

lmao ramudo

:star: ~BriffyD~ :star:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 6:55pm

As vip0 only packs that matter is for booster bonanza.

Save your rubies till you have 4 k. You'll need it for great booster bonanzas.

Only buy packs with gold when there is a nice gold rush. Otherwise AH is the place to be for your gold.

Don't buy epic hybrids unless you have enough to combine...

Do forum events!!!

• Activate Facebook