Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

[Feedback] Card Issue Tracker

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AgniKai

Ordinaire

Date d’enregistrement: 17 décembre 2019

• Envoyer un message privé

vendredi 10 janvier 2020, 13:55

Kazax Doomfiend (Godlike)

I also noticed that sometimes instead of killing a card that's less than 20 HP it just makes the life go down to 1 HP.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fuerst_Axolotl

Modérateur

Date d’enregistrement: 4 mars 2019

vendredi 10 janvier 2020, 14:06

Thats interesting, did you have a Example?
Maybe Screenshots or a video?

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

AgniKai

Ordinaire

vendredi 10 janvier 2020, 19:32

It was with Darius Darkhand whose HP had gone up to 14 but when I played Kazax his HP decreased to 1. If it happens again I will take a screenshot.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 17 mai 2016

Travail: 24/7 KAL what else?

lundi 13 janvier 2020, 09:37

i played Modesty in battlements multiple times and Modesty doesnt work not sure if the error has been patched yet but basically ill play Modesty and end my turn then the Shadow Demon ability keeps happening along with other cards of which Modesty should negate its ability.

- turn was ended when Modesty was played
- no there was no Wheel with Chosen One on it nothing like that neithger the angel or elf card that negates debuffs

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fuerst_Axolotl

Modérateur

lundi 13 janvier 2020, 10:32

The error is reportet.
Some cards (doomskar, mephiston, doris) are able to Block the modesty effect under circumstances.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 17 mai 2016

Travail: 24/7 KAL what else?

mardi 14 janvier 2020, 09:17

good work thanks for that, there werent event those cards played by opponent in battlements but for some reason it just happened

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fuerst_Axolotl

Modérateur

mardi 14 janvier 2020, 10:31

Here comes the Problem, the Bug triggers when you play the mentions cards after the modesty.

As example, clicken the videolinks by Post 25.
301 Moved Permanently

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

• "Ramudo" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 15 novembre 2019

Travail: High School

mercredi 15 janvier 2020, 20:21

Hack N' Slash 5

Cards with the Hack N' Slash 5 Ability do not attack in a 3x1 area, but instead have an attack range of directly in front of them. When they do attack an enemy directly infront of them, they perform a 4x1 area attack. I don't think other of Hack N' Slash +#s exist, but I'm sure I'm wrong.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fuerst_Axolotl

Modérateur

vendredi 17 janvier 2020, 07:57

Hello Heroes,

The Ability "Red"(?) from the Feature "Gun Master Kara" has a problem and ist coded as a Aura and a buff with lifetime.
The Problem is, after the buff ends, it will be refresht and at the other Hand the buff will Removed when Kara leaves the Battlefield.

With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

(And Ramudo, next Time with an Example pls.)

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

AgniKai

Ordinaire

vendredi 17 janvier 2020, 16:11

Kazax Doomfiend (Godlike)

I also noticed that sometimes instead of killing a card that's less than 20 HP it just makes the life go down to 1 HP.

Here are the screenshots that you asked for:

https://abload.de/image.php?img=pic105jip.png

https://abload.de/image.php?img=pic2qwjq7.png

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 1 novembre 2019

vendredi 17 janvier 2020, 20:12

Vigorous Katerina with heavenly help does not in fact attack enemies on other lanes. I think it's a general problem of units with breath attacks if they're given vigilance since I've seen it happen with Gloam Wyrm too.

Also: Is it working as intended that holy damage via Piety (Nerdy, Severina, Brume, ...) is in fact reducible via resistance / red? Pretty much every other holy damage source is non-reducible even if it isn't listed like with Blessed Dragonkin.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yoysho" (17 janvier 2020, 20:50)

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Nairyk

Ordinaire

• "Nairyk" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 22 décembre 2019

Travail: Actually student

vendredi 17 janvier 2020, 23:38

Melodic Lerina's skill Dance Partners

Dance Partners skill says "When summoned, all other friendly creatures gain status: Tit-forTat (Upon dying, kill 1 random enemy creature)"
But creatures entering the battlefield after she was summoned are also receiving the status. In practice, as long as she's alive, every other creature will have the status

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Terrify

Ordinaire

• "Terrify" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 16 décembre 2019

samedi 18 janvier 2020, 17:37

Dance Partners skill says "When summoned, all other friendly creatures gain status: Tit-forTat (Upon dying, kill 1 random enemy creature)"
But creatures entering the battlefield after she was summoned are also receiving the status. In practice, as long as she's alive, every other creature will have the status

That is because the ability is an aura so yes, all friendly creatures before and after her will gain the aura until she is killed. That isn't an issue or a bug, it's an aura that works the same as wheel of fortune or any other card with an aura.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Nairyk

Ordinaire

• "Nairyk" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 22 décembre 2019

Travail: Actually student

samedi 18 janvier 2020, 22:15

That is because the ability is an aura so yes, all friendly creatures before and after her will gain the aura until she is killed. That isn't an issue or a bug, it's an aura that works the same as wheel of fortune or any other card with an aura.
Sorry, i misinterpreted the text... Well, I think it's valid to change the text a little, to eliminate the (possible) ambiguity
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Terrify

Ordinaire

• "Terrify" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 16 décembre 2019

dimanche 19 janvier 2020, 18:49

Sorry, i misinterpreted the text... Well, I think it's valid to change the text a little, to eliminate the (possible) ambiguity

Fair enough,it is worded fairly vague so I can see where the confusion comes from.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fuerst_Axolotl

Modérateur

dimanche 19 janvier 2020, 21:13

I let the text changed into:
Dance Partners: When on the Battlefield, all other friendly creatures gain status: Tit-for-Tat (Upon dying, kill 1 random enemy creature)"

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 1 novembre 2019

vendredi 24 janvier 2020, 20:36

Now this is somewhat of a heisenbug. Sometimes when I play Diabolic Metili, the CD of my leftmost card goes to max -1 AFTER Metili's turn. It's not her 1 distract due to her summoning, searing doesn't carry the distract and it happens after her -5cd whole-hand ability, i.e. the card is shortly at 0cd. It's happened in pve and pvp, on auto and not on auto and it doesn't happen consistently at all.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

SammySMY

Ordinaire

Date d’enregistrement: 24 janvier 2020

vendredi 24 janvier 2020, 20:52

Vander Haze card is bugged

The card 'Vander Haze' its description says: ' On acting, ALL ENEMY creatures gain status: Blinded (cannot attack for one round).'

The problem is that my creatures also get the blind status, while the description says all ENEMY creatures... :cursing:X(?(

Can u fix this bug?

Thanks for reading.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Savvy

Ordinaire

Date d’enregistrement: 16 octobre 2017

vendredi 24 janvier 2020, 21:50

[Vigorous Katerina] Card is bugged or discription typo

Mass Cure 8 Add 8 Life to all friendly creatures, each turn. Can break HP Limit.

It does not break HP limit and i enhanced to GL with out testing this first. If this is a bug please fix. if this is intentional can i please refund my Fire Ruby and silver.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

kaiba987978

Ordinaire

Date d’enregistrement: 2 novembre 2019

samedi 25 janvier 2020, 03:00

Mass Cure 8 Add 8 Life to all friendly creatures, each turn. Can break HP Limit.

It does not break HP limit and i enhanced to GL with out testing this first. If this is a bug please fix. if this is intentional can i please refund my Fire Ruby and silver.

This is due to them meaning something else by "can break hp limit". To them, it means "she still heals if someone is at max hp, and thus gains attack" but I thought the same as you at first.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren