You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Card Issue Tracker

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AgniKai

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Friday, January 10th 2020, 1:55pm

Kazax Doomfiend (Godlike)

I also noticed that sometimes instead of killing a card that's less than 20 HP it just makes the life go down to 1 HP.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Friday, January 10th 2020, 2:06pm

Thats interesting, did you have a Example?
Maybe Screenshots or a video?

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Friday, January 10th 2020, 7:32pm

It was with Darius Darkhand whose HP had gone up to 14 but when I played Kazax his HP decreased to 1. If it happens again I will take a screenshot.

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Monday, January 13th 2020, 9:37am

i played Modesty in battlements multiple times and Modesty doesnt work not sure if the error has been patched yet but basically ill play Modesty and end my turn then the Shadow Demon ability keeps happening along with other cards of which Modesty should negate its ability.

- turn was ended when Modesty was played
- no there was no Wheel with Chosen One on it nothing like that neithger the angel or elf card that negates debuffs

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 13th 2020, 10:32am

The error is reportet.
Some cards (doomskar, mephiston, doris) are able to Block the modesty effect under circumstances.

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 9:17am

good work thanks for that, there werent event those cards played by opponent in battlements but for some reason it just happened

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 10:31am

Here comes the Problem, the Bug triggers when you play the mentions cards after the modesty.

As example, clicken the videolinks by Post 25.
301 Moved Permanently

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 8:21pm

Hack N' Slash 5

Cards with the Hack N' Slash 5 Ability do not attack in a 3x1 area, but instead have an attack range of directly in front of them. When they do attack an enemy directly infront of them, they perform a 4x1 area attack. I don't think other of Hack N' Slash +#s exist, but I'm sure I'm wrong.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 17th 2020, 7:57am

Hello Heroes,

The Ability "Red"(?) from the Feature "Gun Master Kara" has a problem and ist coded as a Aura and a buff with lifetime.
The Problem is, after the buff ends, it will be refresht and at the other Hand the buff will Removed when Kara leaves the Battlefield.

With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

(And Ramudo, next Time with an Example pls.)

• Activate Facebook

AgniKai

Common

Friday, January 17th 2020, 4:11pm

Kazax Doomfiend (Godlike)

I also noticed that sometimes instead of killing a card that's less than 20 HP it just makes the life go down to 1 HP.

Here are the screenshots that you asked for:

https://abload.de/image.php?img=pic105jip.png

https://abload.de/image.php?img=pic2qwjq7.png

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Friday, January 17th 2020, 8:12pm

Vigorous Katerina with heavenly help does not in fact attack enemies on other lanes. I think it's a general problem of units with breath attacks if they're given vigilance since I've seen it happen with Gloam Wyrm too.

Also: Is it working as intended that holy damage via Piety (Nerdy, Severina, Brume, ...) is in fact reducible via resistance / red? Pretty much every other holy damage source is non-reducible even if it isn't listed like with Blessed Dragonkin.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yoysho" (Jan 17th 2020, 8:50pm)

• Activate Facebook

Nairyk

Common

• "Nairyk" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2019

Friday, January 17th 2020, 11:38pm

Melodic Lerina's skill Dance Partners

Dance Partners skill says "When summoned, all other friendly creatures gain status: Tit-forTat (Upon dying, kill 1 random enemy creature)"
But creatures entering the battlefield after she was summoned are also receiving the status. In practice, as long as she's alive, every other creature will have the status

• Activate Facebook

Terrify

Common

• "Terrify" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2019

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 5:37pm

Dance Partners skill says "When summoned, all other friendly creatures gain status: Tit-forTat (Upon dying, kill 1 random enemy creature)"
But creatures entering the battlefield after she was summoned are also receiving the status. In practice, as long as she's alive, every other creature will have the status

That is because the ability is an aura so yes, all friendly creatures before and after her will gain the aura until she is killed. That isn't an issue or a bug, it's an aura that works the same as wheel of fortune or any other card with an aura.
  • Activate Facebook

Nairyk

Common

• "Nairyk" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2019

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 10:15pm

That is because the ability is an aura so yes, all friendly creatures before and after her will gain the aura until she is killed. That isn't an issue or a bug, it's an aura that works the same as wheel of fortune or any other card with an aura.
Sorry, i misinterpreted the text... Well, I think it's valid to change the text a little, to eliminate the (possible) ambiguity
  • Activate Facebook

Terrify

Common

• "Terrify" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2019

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 6:49pm

Sorry, i misinterpreted the text... Well, I think it's valid to change the text a little, to eliminate the (possible) ambiguity

Fair enough,it is worded fairly vague so I can see where the confusion comes from.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 9:13pm

I let the text changed into:
Dance Partners: When on the Battlefield, all other friendly creatures gain status: Tit-for-Tat (Upon dying, kill 1 random enemy creature)"

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Friday, January 24th 2020, 8:36pm

Now this is somewhat of a heisenbug. Sometimes when I play Diabolic Metili, the CD of my leftmost card goes to max -1 AFTER Metili's turn. It's not her 1 distract due to her summoning, searing doesn't carry the distract and it happens after her -5cd whole-hand ability, i.e. the card is shortly at 0cd. It's happened in pve and pvp, on auto and not on auto and it doesn't happen consistently at all.

• Activate Facebook

SammySMY

Common

Date of registration: Jan 24th 2020

Friday, January 24th 2020, 8:52pm

Vander Haze card is bugged

The card 'Vander Haze' its description says: ' On acting, ALL ENEMY creatures gain status: Blinded (cannot attack for one round).'

The problem is that my creatures also get the blind status, while the description says all ENEMY creatures... :cursing:X(?(

Can u fix this bug?

Thanks for reading.

• Activate Facebook

Savvy

Common

Date of registration: Oct 16th 2017

Friday, January 24th 2020, 9:50pm

[Vigorous Katerina] Card is bugged or discription typo

Mass Cure 8 Add 8 Life to all friendly creatures, each turn. Can break HP Limit.

It does not break HP limit and i enhanced to GL with out testing this first. If this is a bug please fix. if this is intentional can i please refund my Fire Ruby and silver.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 2nd 2019

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 3:00am

Mass Cure 8 Add 8 Life to all friendly creatures, each turn. Can break HP Limit.

It does not break HP limit and i enhanced to GL with out testing this first. If this is a bug please fix. if this is intentional can i please refund my Fire Ruby and silver.

This is due to them meaning something else by "can break hp limit". To them, it means "she still heals if someone is at max hp, and thus gains attack" but I thought the same as you at first.
  • Activate Facebook