You are not logged in.

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 12:09pm

yeah my bad on the misread of that you are a vip player sorry i was just preparing to read non vip players excluding vip players which we as a community shouldnt be bringing the game down by excluding people im just si8ck of non vips carrying on saying its not fair that they dont stand a chance cause its not our fault if we vip players spend and they choose not to or cant

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MENJUVE

Common

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 11:45pm

im vip 0 and think awa lust bring good balance in game and give me more chances to win VS vip10 players

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

MyNameJeff_S5 (24.12.2019)

Saber

Good

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 12:53am

im vip 0 and think awa lust bring good balance in game and give me more chances to win VS vip10 players

haha , what is good balance ? now i doubt status of your oponent if he real VIP 10. cus in our server (S16-S17). VIP 10 players play short 15 cards deck with 2/3 awak lust.
i mean, sure you got more chance, but its same for your oponent, what more if he play 3 awak lust.

And your statement just show how broken awak lust is, as long as you draw first, its almost give you 100% chance to win battle.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Saber" (Dec 19th 2019, 2:33am)

• Activate Facebook

MENJUVE

Common

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 9:46am

haha , what is good balance ? now i doubt status of your oponent if he real VIP 10. cus in our server (S16-S17). VIP 10 players play short 15 cards deck with 2/3 awak lust.
i mean, sure you got more chance, but its same for your oponent, what more if he play 3 awak lust.

And your statement just show how broken awak lust is, as long as you draw first, its almost give you 100% chance to win battle.

Bro problem is in your strategy i wish more opp cards in battlefield to use my combo and win in one turn awacken lust of oponent just help me(not everytime) but you probably not have strategy :) or need you better cards

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "MENJUVE" (Dec 19th 2019, 11:31am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 10:29am

Well, its a little bit of both.
Cards, who are alone so strong, that they make (most of the time) the decision about win or lose fills a little bit the gap between the Players, who afford them.
But on the other Hand, they make a new, sometimes really heavy gap between owner and the Players who cannot have this Card or have not a way to get her.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Saber

Good

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 9:16pm

Bro problem is in your strategy i wish more opp cards in battlefield to use my combo and win in one turn awacken lust of oponent just help me(not everytime) but you probably not have strategy :) or need you better cards

haha, how rude of you said that i dont have strategy, im pretty sure know what strategy you mean , i mean i often use that combo in boss battle. but our whales not stupid enough to die in one turn for that simple combo. lol

for cards, we can try compare our deck to see who has better cards. haha
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jarhead_Jesus" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Friday, December 20th 2019, 6:52am

honestly if its gdlk / awaken, it really comes down to roll. and who has most life majority of the time. Lust and inspire saddles = faster game play and the ability to get cards out faster. Hell damn near the top 30 players play basically the same meta deck. not sure why everyone is complaining.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2019

Friday, December 20th 2019, 6:54pm

AWAKEN LUST IS FUN. WHEN CAN WE HAVE AWAKEN NERDY OR AWAKEN YARRA ?

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Tuesday, December 24th 2019, 6:00pm

i have to give credit where credit is due MENJUVE being a vip 0 player - non vip has beaten me countless times with a great strategic deck MENJUVE has obv thought of the construction of deck and has nailed it. if a vip 0 player can beat me thats saying something. as the saying we all know goes: cant beat em join em or rethink the structure of your deck and practice your deck in pvp and bosses etc and see how well you do until you find some strategy that suits your gameplay afterall this is a strategic based card game. awk nerdy would be insane but i think tbh too early atm to early release. this forum event to recharge for black opal was lovely :D

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook