[Criticism] Transparency

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male
  • "Lucid" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:44am

Transparency

Can I ask what is wrong with being transparent with your customers?

This goes for a lot of things within this game, and I believe I am not the only one who has either said or thought it.[/size]
We'll list a couple:

Merge: between servers S1/S15 to S16/S17. We was told a merge between S1/S15 and S16 would happen many years ago? But we are still yet to have one, surely this is just clearly being ignored now because it has been mentioned and brought up countless times. The population of S1/S15 is very small and is getting smaller, it will get to the point in which no one will even play anymore just because of the stubbornness and ignorance to just merge the servers for the benefit of all. The game is not being presented to a new audience because there is no marketing for this game, so when your customers go, they're gone.

The event lists: I know it isn't a must but it is nice to see what is coming so people can plan ahead (Not everyone is rich and able to buy everything). I see it is in regards to a EU law, that we no longer have this at the moment. However, someone who either runs the forums or a team-member on the forums can create a new table or just type everything out manually so that it is fine. You can easily miss off the images of the cards, its the main idea of what is happening that people want. I understand it could take a little bit of time but its this what keeps people happy, the little things.

Card bugs/Card Removals: Cards go through testing and sometimes things slip through I understand that. However, when most cards you release have some bug or are extremely broken to the point the require nerfs to the ground or being removed, is there even a point of testing stuff? When you removed Pan, that was okay since it was a card free via packs, but ''11th Hour'' and Lifewarder were not, they were cards people actually put real life money into the game for and for them to be nerfed into the ground (''11th Hour'') or completely removed (Lifewarder) and absolutely no compensation in regards to people actually losing what they invested money for, you can see why some quit or got really angry (yes I understand people got resources back they used but it isn't the same). Cards should be tested a bit better to avoid complete nerfs, removal or breaking the game because it's just then more effort for you to correct and backlash. Also, if you're going to remove something people actually paid for, make sure you make the compensation worth it, because not everyone will be happy I know but you need to make it worth it since they invested in something you then have just taken away from them.

What is happening with events?: I noticed there is barely anything in regards to actual events in-game and forum wise? Why is this, because a lot of people take part when you actually do something. It's a good way to encourage activity within the game/forums and keeps people happy. We use to have a CM who took care of everything but we don't have one now and Demadrend's last time online on forum as of this post was the 18th of November with not much posted wise even before that (I am not trying to hail him with hate or anything, just stating facts). The Black Friday event was shocking and most likely will not get a Cyber Monday. We have not had much in relation to a good even in a long time, so no wonder people are not so bothered anymore. Bring back events and make them fun and worth the time.

Updates: This game has been out for a long time now and nothing has actually happened update wise to the game in a very long time. No new bosses, last thing was like awaken bosses which was a long time ago, extremely hard to find and not massively worth the effort, no new maps for extra loot, no new level cap? Increase it to like 100 or something. Tower, more levels, more stuff in the shop, more rewards and secret stages? Lab, add new cards you can fuse or another function. Auction House, make it so you can sell gear or items? Will make it more interesting than it being empty or full of crap no one wants. Blacksmith, more functions? and even with general gear, maybe release awaken gear since a lot of people have godlike gear now, give them something to work for, and don't just give them the option to buy it... the possibilities are endless.

PvP: Make PvP worth it... the weekly rewards are rubbish, the post season rewards are crap... all the packs for post are useless, make the cards in them worthy fighting for, because you cannot even sell the cards to others? Who wants to buy them, so winning gets you nothing really. Make people want to get the rewards, because no one wants to fight and all the effort trying to get fights and place in top 1/ top 8/ top 32 is just effort not worthy since you don't get anything good for doing that.

could go on for a while, but we'll just start with the important stuff. This game can be saved, you just need to put the effort into it. If you put the effort in and make it fun, people will come back as well as new players, people will want to tell their friends and they will come. Just make the effort, since the people who are asking for you to do so, are your customers and the one who fund this game, so why not give them what they want and ask for? It is not like it is massive effort, just a bit more effort.

One last thing and this is the most important thing: BE TRANSPARENT!!!
If you tell us about stuff and give us informed choices it will go a long way, treat us like equals, not idiots. If you're not going to give us a merge, tell us, if you're not going to or are going to do something, tell us, let us know what is happening or going off with this game because it's what we deserve.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Dec 12th 2019, 5:51pm) with the following reason: Remove the Edits, it make the Text to Hard read.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Paranoia (02.12.2019), MENJUVE (03.12.2019), Erinnia (11.12.2019)

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 11:53am

Hello Hero Lucid,

I will try to answer it step by step.

Merge / Cross: I've only had negative experience with it so far.
However, should that really be desired by the majority, I can send that Feedback, but I need the certainty that it is really desired by the majority.
However, I can not guarantee if and when this will be done.

Einen Lurchigen Abend allseits, entspannt euch am Teich und lasst euren inneren Molch ruhen.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Dec 2nd 2019, 11:59am)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:05pm

Event List: It bothers me myself.
I do not want to deprive you of the lists, but I have to follow instructions.
Do not use an uploader and (which was not addressed so far) it is not allowed us to open your own threads at the moment.

Einen Lurchigen Abend allseits, entspannt euch am Teich und lasst euren inneren Molch ruhen.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:15pm

Cards Bugs and Removal: The explanation why bugs slip through again and again is based on 2 things:
1. Too many potential possibilities, I can not test everything.
2. At the moment there is only me for the tests on De and En, in addition to the Game Master tasks for en and moderation for both.
I miss the time (and concentration) at the moment to effectively care about it because of my work and the multiple task field.

The removal / weakening of cards is a bit more delicate, we are only players, but roughly there are the following reasons:
Misjudgment (Towhali)
Critical errors (Rhialla)
Or Devs (awaken lust)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:24pm

Events: If it works, I will be able to host a forum event soon.
There was also a request for the special quest line, where you have to do things and get fragments and a special exchange item.
In addition, an event should come, but I have no more specific information. (And there is it)

The problem of forum events is the fact that volunteers need to plan and prepare them.
It need to be approve them from our bosses.
After that, Hosting, take care of the results and send a list for the items need Time.
I'm still alone.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Dec 2nd 2019, 1:11pm)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:27pm

Updates: Without the Devs, we cant do anything, it is a hard and long way for Improvements.
Need a complete Plan, Technical difficulties etc.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:33pm

PVP: Changes are planned in the next update to make the fights more interesting.
I am also curious if they will arrive and have the planned effects.

I think the questions were addressed to Demadrend, but only we volunteers read that and answer directly.
(Exceptions such as technical problems can we ignored)

(To much Text, my grammarproblems shines like a sun)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 2nd 2019

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 2:55pm

thank you for the reply i think most want merge

• Activate Facebook

Erinnia

Common

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 10:27am

Hello Hero Lucid,

I will try to answer it step by step.

Merge / Cross: I've only had negative experience with it so far.
However, should that really be desired by the majority, I can send that Feedback, but I need the certainty that it is really desired by the majority.
However, I can not guarantee if and when this will be done.
yeah we want merge!
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 11:21am

Hello Hero Erinnia,

I send a request, but i dont have a Answer yet.

With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 12:35pm

This game its Old AF... what did you expect?

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 4:15pm

This game its Old AF... what did you expect?
I thought you'd quit? :love:
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 5:21pm

MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:15pm

PVP: Changes are planned in the next update to make the fights more interesting.
I am also curious if they will arrive and have the planned effects.

so what were the changes? I cant see anything or they didnt make it into the update yet?
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:17pm

so what were the changes? I cant see anything or they didnt make it into the update yet?

They dont hit the Patch sadly, but we are working on that.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:19pm

could give us a small sneak peek or its a secret till its here?

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:25pm

Its not allowed to talk about this, sry.
When i talk about that, some guys will it see as a promise and i am not allowed to let the people think that.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:34pm

already heard some rumors, so there is a official who is speaking about it

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:39pm

I heard Rumors about that i am Namensloser, Goldred, Demadrend, Scimitar and some friends, Multis, familymember and i got payed.
Well, i hear so many Rumors, so what can i say, rumors are rumors.

• Activate Facebook