You are not logged in.

Sophiya

Common

• "Sophiya" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2019

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:19pm

Good Bye S 17 and KaL (I might return someday)

Sophiya / Desmond here. That one guy from S 17 that use to make YouTube videos of KaL and post season and Guild showdowns. Unfortunately my lv 78 can't be recovered. I had a lot of nice cards. Well despite selling 30-40 whale cards. Yeah anyways take care KaL. Love this game so much. But I hate to say it being 56 and a new account now a days. It's tough competition out there. Thanks for the time I spent here. It was a good run. Dragonlee I miss you brother. Have a good time. Rebellion have a good life if your around I doubt on KaL. Magic4All NECRO AND BEER all the way brother. Wathalamir, well yeah not saying much about that player. To gacore, draven AKA Kensho and Saber. I will miss Kingdoms Dawn. This time I might quit for real. Thank you again. This game is awesome and deserves way more players and recognition.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

taramas

Common

• "taramas" is male

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2019

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 8:17am

sorry to hear that... cant the moderators do something about it? ;(

• Activate Facebook

Sophiya

Common

• "Sophiya" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2019

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 9:19pm

sorry to hear that... cant the moderators do something about it? ;(
I'm trying to get it recovered. Just have to prove I own the account... I don't know the email to it. Didn't recognize the partial to the email on it. Almost like someone hacked my account?
  • Activate Facebook