You are not logged in.

• "DaniSmith" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:09am

KaL S16

All I want to say is that I am disappointed. I have played KaL for almost 3 years (with a break in the middle) and now its just breaking down. As some of you may know S16 didn't get pvp rewards this season, so we missed out on our gold, league tickets, and post. I am not saying it won't happen because I don't really know, but the fact that we haven't heard about any talk of compensation (which I would love to be just the rewards from the pvp season depending on where one ranked) is sad.
I really want to say that its not a big deal, and that I can just wait until next month to get more gold and stuff, but I don't even know whether I want to continue playing until next month. KaL if we do something in game which promises rewards, GIVE US THE REWARDS. Its simply not fair.
My emails to GM's regarding this issue and some others like the missed trivia rewards from a month ago have not been answered. Please GM's I know you will be reading this, do me a favor, answer. May the message be positive (that we are getting comp depending on our rank in pvp) or negative, that you dont give a sht, but at least please answer.
I know at least one person is gonna go ahead and start defending GM's and KaL and say its a great game with some small mistakes, but please just don't. All I want is an answer. Not from random people defending KaL, but from Kal and its GM's.
Give us the rewards we spent time for and earned!
-DaniSmith S16

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "DaniSmith" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:12am

BTW, didn't see Unscathed made a thread about this right before mine, same thought, same time. But ya basically what he said is right.

• Activate Facebook

taramas

Common

• "taramas" is male

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2019

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 7:48pm

+1

• Activate Facebook