You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Demadrend

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:56pm

Thats not what i meant. I just wanted to give a source before ppl accuse me again of having some intel or so. As I said, I think it will be posted on EN forums soon too. It just might be that the english volunteers had no time yet. The removal is in 2 weeks so still plenty of time to announce it.
Just have to wait and see what happens, then. See if it gets posted here, too. Otherwise it is just us in the dark and the other 2 knowing what is happening. I just find this disgusting, really (what is happening in general).

but what is actually happening? I think removing rhialla is the best solution in the long run, she caused crashes before and she would have caused crashes in the future. I also wanted a faster solution to the Lelith problem, like giving her arctic barrier, but I think the way its happening now, is much better, even if it takes longer. This will prevent future issues with new cards and in my opinion also allow way more varity in the meta. Rhialla was the main reason everyone played ranger -> bulk as only option vs immortality.

Its obvious that a removal of a card takes longer then simply adding arctic barrier to one card. Its probably not that easy to convince the developers to do it and also to convince the superiors at gamigo. A removal of a card which was a recharge and released in multiple ways afterwards could probably cause a lot of backslash. I think its unfair to hate on Dema. He went the more difficult and less comfortable way here to improve the game in the long run instead of going the easy way and just give Lelith Arctic Barrier .

That the information is not sharred at all places at the same time is unfortunate, but not really his fault I think. Pretty sure he just posts the information to the team into some Skype/Discord or intern forum and they post it into their respective forums. Maybe in the future they could prepare the post to launch everywhere the same time, like they often do with Events ect.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Alenka (13.06.2019)

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 6:37pm

To be fair, think about how much he can fix if he has to come back here and tell you/us about it everytime?
It's like my sister who tells you to do something for her and then you do it wrong, so she micromanages every step you take and then complains about how you did it wrong anyway.
It would be easier for her to just do it.

Even if he came and says, "hey guys, I'm working on a fix" the entire forum would devolve into badgering him on WHAT kind of fix, WHEN, why not today, COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION

• Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male
  • "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 7:26pm

i mean thats kinda happening anyway

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 7:26pm

To be fair, think about how much he can fix if he has to come back here and tell you/us about it everytime?
It's like my sister who tells you to do something for her and then you do it wrong, so she micromanages every step you take and then complains about how you did it wrong anyway.
It would be easier for her to just do it.

Even if he came and says, "hey guys, I'm working on a fix" the entire forum would devolve into badgering him on WHAT kind of fix, WHEN, why not today, COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION
That won't happen. We've learned from previous events that compensation is a thing of the past. Especially with the game in its current state, it is clearly meaningless to expect any sort of compensation. Even if they don't want to say it outright, we all know that the game is on life support. We're still following on track for the Chinese server's patch notes (since the Chinese servers implement cards several weeks ahead of all other servers). Rhialla was forecasted well ahead of time (and implemented without issue on those servers), so how the implementation failed here is something only the devs know.

It's not really like the game will change much from this. In the two months of issues, the people that got fed up have already left. Part of the RoM folks that got sniped to come over here realized they were coming to start over, and the only silver lining is that their account migration was botched, and only some of them got to migrate their accounts to the new server.

Otherwise PvP populations haven't changed much, there's still a slow bleed as people just drop out over time. We still see the same people begging for matches on chat, which is pretty hard to miss when chat is otherwise a dead wasteland. The new players that did join the game were nice for score boosting for some folks, but even if they weren't there, people would have resorted to using alts or guild mates with set up matches anyways. The current state of several servers is dead enough PvP wise that even score boosting this way doesn't really change anything, and people don't care enough to do anything about it.

Then there's no point talking about PvE, we know PvE won't ever get reworked. We can't even get half of the Awakened cards in V&V because one card roadblocked the rest lol. (I still find that hilarious, considering the more consistent solution would have been to remove all of the Awakened V&V and just not implement any of them.)
  • Activate Facebook