You are not logged in.

[Criticism] Daily Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Monday, May 13th 2019, 1:02pm

Daily Login

Daily Login ended already. People only had time to claim the last day from 0 am till 10 am. Please extend to 14th or 15th, so everyone has a chance to claim the last reward, thank you.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, May 13th 2019, 1:23pm

Daily Login ended already. People only had time to claim the last day from 0 am till 10 am. Please extend to 14th or 15th, so everyone has a chance to claim the last reward, thank you.

Quoted from "Kaynie"

Its shocking, people manage to be at work on time, to do their breaks on time, to finish on time, to watch their favourite shows on time, to meet a friend for sports on time etc, but they can't claim a pack on time which doesnt even take two minutes?
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, May 13th 2019, 1:40pm

Quoted from "Kaynie"

Its shocking, people manage to be at work on time, to do their breaks on time, to finish on time, to watch their favourite shows on time, to meet a friend for sports on time etc, but they can't claim a pack on time which doesnt even take two minutes?

good one :) You are right, its my own fault. I didn't check when it ends, I have to admit that, since I expected it to run longer as usual. If I had known it would end today at 10 am, then I would have found the time to claim it.
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, May 13th 2019, 2:26pm

I expected slightly more uproar than this as the timeframe to collect the frags was tiny, I got mine, but I'm assuming a lot of players didn't.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Delusion" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 12:00am

I agree with this atleast for a day

#makeKALgreatagain :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 1:04am

I think they comped us for it, but holy hell, I was pissed when I thought I missed a day. Never in all my life was I more worried

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 9:16am

Thanks a lot for sending out the fragments.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Unscathed (14.05.2019)