You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saber

Good

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 10:03pm

I was unable to crash the test server with said method
maybe the bug is cause by vengeful blade ability,its the only ability that either lelith or dale have. the trigger is when reflect damage ability(its can be rebound saddle, reflect magic or sanc,etc) in front of lelith when she has rhialla buff.
did you try this already ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Saber" (May 3rd 2019, 10:17pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 11:52pm

Game Is Broken

WTH Server S-3 is broken

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
[System] [Tripp1000_] is Unstoppable, Winning Streak of 18!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Purity" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 1:04am

woo!!!

#makeKALgreatagain :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 1:31am

I've sent in the emergency ticket

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 1:36am

I'll try a bit more and see what I can break

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 11:13pm

The German team managed to break their test server with 2 culprit cards (individually or played as a combo) so I think we've maybe found the issue. Obviously I'm not going state the cards in question as everyone will play a new game called breaking all the servers but if confirmed we can finally submit as a bug to be fixed.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Gunny_Walker" is male
  • "Gunny_Walker" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 1:11am

Dang para and we thought the fun was just beginning!!!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 1:21am

Well, I just do not like bugs, especially if there is a risk that the other language versions of it can be affected.

(Nobody asked for my help, but to be honest, the english servers had my pity and i thought the more help, the faster the problem will be solved)

I hope for a quick fix and wish you also from the German KAL team a lot fun.

With best regards, your Fürst Axolotl.

Einen Lurchigen Abend allseits, entspannt euch am Teich und lasst euren inneren Molch ruhen.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 5th 2019, 1:57am)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 8:46am

The German team managed to break their test server with 2 culprit cards (individually or played as a combo) so I think we've maybe found the issue. Obviously I'm not going state the cards in question as everyone will play a new game called breaking all the servers but if confirmed we can finally submit as a bug to be fixed.

Or you mention the cards, so some people don't crash the game by accident? If ppl think its funny to crash the game on purpose then just ban them. The cards were mentioned in this thread anyways and have been reported 3 weeks ago. Can't believe it takes so long to do the same fix to lelith which has been done to dale. Honestly how much earlier do u get cards on the test servers before they hit the live servers? This bug should have been spotted immeditaly.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ZanyZanne (07.05.2019)

• "Schlachtenhorn" is male

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2016

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 9:45am

this is so a typical kaynie move, the will is not Evil but the idea is stupid as hell

"Or you mention the cards, so some people don't crash the game by accident? If ppl think its funny to crash the game on purpose then just ban them."

Oh boy, the Chance was Players crash the Server by his wills is way times higher when by accident and ban them for?
"sry i didnt read the Forum and dont Nothing About this bug, but thx for banning me for Playing my Cards who i purchased?"

no way

"Honestly how much earlier do u get cards on the test servers before they hit the live servers? This bug should have been spotted immeditaly. "

well reallife.exe not found or what are you think
you know i call myself as a freelancer for bugtesting, but its need massive more time even for a team with all ressource to test every possible combo

i need 2 hours to test the lady fondant by my own only to see what she is doing

and now think bigger, when i need so much time for 1 effect, how much times they´re need for every new card with 4-5 effects or new effects and test it

its only working when they dont have a reallife and have a 50 hour day for over 3k possible combos and this everytime for every new card

In Memoria Eteria Olim

• Activate Facebook

• "Gunny_Walker" is male

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 10:09am

Seems like S17 GSD is broken no one is able to create teams

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 11:01am

ever heard of these mysterious scroller messages? Everyone gets them on login. First of all not that many people have the main card required to crash it, but those who have it have a high chance to do it by accident, as the 2nd card u must play + the card ur opponent must play are pretty common. It would be enough to just write a scroller that people shouldnt use Lelith till she gets artic barrier, that wouldn't state how the bug works exactly but prevent the chance that people do it on accident. And also you wouldn't have to ban everyone immeditaly but if people crash the game more then once, its obvious they do it on purpose and that those are not longer needed in the community don't u think?

well and you know the com cannot read, the easterevent of the german servers shows that perfectly, the scroller are sometimes so fast away and get ignored by the most of us so they dont have a big effect, only to tell them 1 part for the Combo to make the destruction

and what is the Problem when they crash your sever once and dont make it again?
you have dead Server for 1-2 days and they have his fun
and yes, i dont like assholes like you

hmm, then don't ask to be a volunteer? Its part of the "Job" to spend time on it. And no, you don't need 50h a day. There was a very similar bug before with Dale Darkblade who is very similar. If you are part of the team I assume you were involved by fixing it or atleast know about the bug, so this bug should have been pretty obvious by just reading Leliths abilities, dont u think? It took me 5 minutes after purchasing the card to crash the game by accident, as I only knew about Darkblade being bugged but they never stated to the public how it worked. But I assume as a team member you should know a bit more about it then a regular player. Or atleast the one who fixed it should know. I reported the bug with lelith on april the 16th to Demadrend on Discord and via support ticket and I think its quite hilarious that its not only not fixed yet but also that a german volunteer celebrates himself here for helping out on something that should have been fixed already atleast 2 weeks ago.

i think a volunteer have more parts of his Job as only sitting on the testserver
well the similar bug with dale is after we all know whats the reason is easy to say what they must see this instantly but no, in my opinion have similar Options not the similar effects
and i know Nothing About this bug, read it here the first time, because the german Servers was not affected by them, dont know why
i´m not a teammember but i work with them together, again i´m some kind of "freelancer" (without paid for that and have no duty)
and its a terrible idea to send dema this bug, you know he ignores everyone, send it next time better your, the frenchs or the german volunteers, i think that will make more sense

and the "celebration" of fürst axolotl is it not when you know more about them, he really hates bugs and try it hard to fix them out, but you read the threads from him by yourself
i think he dont even ask the game master for his gank, he is this gm who prefer the do it over the think it

but well, the bug was found before our Servers get killed by stupid Cards (and i prefer to delete rhialla)
In Memoria Eteria Olim

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 1:57pm

s1 also apparently
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 4:44pm

Well, I just do not like bugs, especially if there is a risk that the other language versions of it can be affected.

(Nobody asked for my help, but to be honest, the english servers had my pity and i thought the more help, the faster the problem will be solved)

I hope for a quick fix and wish you also from the German KAL team a lot fun.

With best regards, your Fürst Axolotl.

you know the EN ppl doing trash (para nd zidane doin their best - looking at you dema) when another mod says this
Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 5:07pm

s1 also apparently

Same with S16
  • Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 5:10pm

im guessing there wasnt a maintenance so the gsd didnt refresh??

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

• "Gunny_Walker" is male

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 5:21pm

[/size Seems as if the server 17 is broken again.
pvp doesn't work, boss runs not working, map, tower, just being used as an expensive group chat right now.

4-5 time time broken in 3 weeks.]

Can't run GSD again this week.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 4th 2019

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 6:28pm

boss map and pvp don't work

Hello everyone!

you too the pvp map and boss do not work ???

:huh:

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 6:30pm

well it Looks like 3 Servers are dead because a bug

https://forum.kingsandlegends.com/index.…23539&pageNo=2&

In Memoria Eteria Olim

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 7:38pm

As for banning players using a bug that they didn't know about, or any ingame exploit prior to there being a forum post on it... do you forget about the chaotic wastes thing a few years ago?
Players were punished and temporarily banned for using the bug, with rewards they got being taken off their account.

So it can happen, it has happened.

As for everything else, between the server being broken and down, give me free things... among those free things, make it Sealed tickets, because there's another event requiring wins in sealed and i just spent my last 1400 gold on supremacy because of missing a day... because the game was down.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CheyChey" (May 5th 2019, 7:47pm) with the following reason: i said hells realm instead of chaotic wastes

• Activate Facebook