You are not logged in.

Date of registration: Oct 31st 2018

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 2:58pm

which specific windows patch is killing the flash

How can you delete this patch again, after it was installed?
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 6:34pm

I have the current windows update and have absolutely no problems. Have the people having problems tried the forums' solutions?

Admin of the Kings and Legends Wiki & Aspiring Volunteer
  • Activate Facebook

Elende

Common

Date of registration: May 20th 2019

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 8:51am

The security risks involved by the workarounds suggested on the forum are unacceptable to me. I hope for a more professional solution. But considering how Gamigo "worked" to transfer out accounts from ROM and how they "fixed" the issues with Facebook login, I'm not holding my breath.
So I want to give my best wishes to everyone, with a special mention for (but not limited to) my longtime friends Painters, Esmeralda and Superw.

• Activate Facebook

knightus

Common

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2021

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 2:56pm

Listen Up

For a temporary fix change the date on your computer to January 1st. its a date before Flashdrive shuts down. This will allow you to play and it is a temporary fix!

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Yesterday, 12:02am

The security risks involved by the workarounds suggested on the forum are unacceptable to me. I hope for a more professional solution. But considering how Gamigo "worked" to transfer out accounts from ROM and how they "fixed" the issues with Facebook login, I'm not holding my breath.
So I want to give my best wishes to everyone, with a special mention for (but not limited to) my longtime friends Painters, Esmeralda and Superw.

I mean to be frank, using flash is a security risk. Moving back a few versions won't kill you. But if you really care, just move your date back to the 11th of Jan and the move it back after playing like knightus said above.
Admin of the Kings and Legends Wiki & Aspiring Volunteer
  • Activate Facebook