You are not logged in.

• "ReiMagnus" is male

Date of registration: Apr 5th 2020

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 1:58pm

I've found a fix, it's a bit hacky, but it works,

basically, adobe super don't want to have any headaches from flash propping up in the future, so halfway through last year they effectively coded in a timebomb, so flash will prevent itself from opening after the 12th of January.

however, they obviously needed to code this in at some point, so you can use an OLDER version of flash that doesn't have the lockout code in it.
Yes, it also wont have whatever bug fixes, etc. that were fixed in the newer versions, but at least it will still run.

Preferably someone more official than me will be able to fix the client, but until then, this is what I did.

Step 1: go to the website 301 Moved Permanently
Step 2: Download the file, it should be called "pepflashplayer.dll" and it should be about 17MB
Step 3: copy the newly downloaded file into the folder where your KAL (Mythos) client is stored
Step 4: remove/rename the file in that folder called "pepflashplayer32_32_0_0_433.dll"
Step 5: rename your newly downloaded dll to "pepflashplayer32_32_0_0_433.dll" (same as the old file)
The game should now work

Worth Noting, that chrome probably wont let you download a dll file, as that can be super dangerous for your computer, but most other browsers will warn you and let you download it anyways.

Hope this helps, have fun all.

Etapa 1: vá para o site 301 Moved Permanently
Etapa 2: Baixe o arquivo, ele deve se chamar "pepflashplayer.dll" e deve ter cerca de 17 MB
Etapa 3: copie o arquivo recém-baixado para a pasta onde seu cliente KAL (Mythos) está armazenado
Etapa 4: remova / renomeie o arquivo nessa pasta chamada "pepflashplayer32_32_0_0_433.dll"
Etapa 5: renomeie sua dll recém-baixada para "pepflashplayer32_32_0_0_433.dll" (igual ao arquivo antigo)
O jogo agora deve funcionar.

I tried this method and it worked for me. I also changed the date on my PC and it also worked. Thank you for your contributions.
8) :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :heart2: :leaf:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lakon

Common

• "Lakon" is male

Date of registration: Jan 7th 2021

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 2:59pm

it works thanks a loot

301 Moved Permanently

Same problem

:( :pinch:
It works on chedot browser. Just click run this time when prompted for flash use.
You can download at: 302 Found
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2021

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 3:01pm

Can I cry? XD :D:D:D

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 3:07pm

changing your date back is just desperate at that point.. rip guys. time to go live our lives. Flash ended today on the 12th. the devs made a client with Flash in it but flash ends means everything with flash in it goes as well. theres no loophole around this. GG and it was nice playing with you guys :)

I mean there is, changing date and time or doing the adjustment provided above. Just let people enjoy the damn game.

Regardless, these solutions provided should work for anyone. It's just the lockout code talked about prior. Technically flash is still in the client, but the version of flash it has is too recent.
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 3:45pm

changing your date back is just desperate at that point.. rip guys. time to go live our lives. Flash ended today on the 12th. the devs made a client with Flash in it but flash ends means everything with flash in it goes as well. theres no loophole around this. GG and it was nice playing with you guys :)
cya pal
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2021

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 3:46pm

changing the date works for most browsers but renders my firefox useless... and firefox is my browswer of choice... so will be having to change the date back and forth several times a day now to play then surf... please fix devs, when you have time.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 5:00pm

As I posted on the other thread, here's a fixed client for those not great with computers.

Moved Permanently

• Activate Facebook

• "maritxu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 5:48pm

logiin

https://imgur.com/a/NNX4wR1

for me working without problem

Moved Temporarily

chovis !! ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "maritxu" (Jan 14th 2021, 7:39pm)

• Activate Facebook

magor

Epic

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 6:46pm

Thank you HarmlessHentai ReiMagnus and koks it works

and it's more definitive than changing the date of the pc
:leaf:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magor" (Jan 12th 2021, 7:08pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "ReiMagnus" is male

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 7:04pm

and it's more definitive than changing the date of the pc
:leaf:

Glad it worked for you too, @magor. But to be fair, the original post is from @Harmless_Hentai.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 7:51pm

As I posted on the other thread, here's a fixed client for those not great with computers.

Moved Permanently

Works for me, thank you!
  • Activate Facebook

armand

Common

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2021

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 9:33pm

he hehe

I`ve always known that this game would die.

Even when they gave us that file to download, I still said that this game will have the same fate as rise of mythos. They said the same shitt with rise of mythos, that they would "transfer" players` data bla bla bla. They were the same persons, they didn`t become better people so of course the same thing would happen to kal. I had no doubt about this.
Anyway I became a little bit sad when I discovered this but fuckk, NO MORE WASTED TIME
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jarhead_Jesus" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 9:42pm

How to play KAL.

On your computer - go to control panel, from there change from category view to list view, click on date and time. change date to 1/1/2021. Load the client and log on. this will allow you to to play the game.

• Activate Facebook

Arkino

Common

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2020

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 10:02pm

Set your date to before 12.1 .

• Activate Facebook

• "ReiMagnus" is male

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 10:29pm

he hehe Eu sempre soube que esse jogo iria morrer. Mesmo quando eles nos deram aquele arquivo para baixar, eu ainda disse que este jogo terá o mesmo destino que o aumento dos mitos. Eles disseram a mesma merda com a ascensão do mythos, que eles iriam "transferir" os dados dos jogadores, bla bla bla. Eles eram as mesmas pessoas, eles não se tornaram pessoas melhores, então é claro que a mesma coisa aconteceria com Kal. Eu não tive dúvidas sobre isso. Enfim, fiquei um pouco triste quando descobri isso, mas porra, NÃO MAIS PERDAS DE TEMPO

I don't know if we should in any way blame the Kal administration, as the current problems linked to the game are due to external partners: FB and FP. Now if there was or are possibilities to do something about it before or even now and they didn't do it, then I don't know anymore ... Although the problems within the game, for example, the lack of events is demotivating.
  • Activate Facebook

Nons

Common

• "Nons" is male

Date of registration: May 29th 2020

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 4:16pm

I use Safari as a browser, and it still work fine for me. I am currently on version 32.0.0.192 of flash-layer.

• Activate Facebook

• "Madasanda" is female

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 4:46pm

After you have logged in, you can reset the system date to the current date. Otherwise, other things may not work, such as downloads, teamspeak, discord, etc.

• Activate Facebook

akaineko

Common

Date of registration: Dec 12th 2015

Yesterday, 8:50pm

work with chedot browser

• Activate Facebook