You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, November 19th 2020, 7:29pm

3 Pm´s
5 Cm´s
When i have it right in my memorys.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Nov 19th 2020, 7:35pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2020

Friday, November 20th 2020, 6:33am

Also please ask about awk lust ban to new pm too ^^

• Activate Facebook

• "Madasanda" is female

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Friday, November 20th 2020, 9:17am

the lust is completely uninteresting and the least problem as long as nobody knows how and if the game will continue..

• Activate Facebook

Friday, November 20th 2020, 10:04am

the lust is completely uninteresting and the least problem as long as nobody knows how and if the game will continue..

Uninteresting? It's one of the biggest bs ever entering the game, and needs to be removed. You ever played PVP on a competitive level dude?

The PM can adress the problem already. Ofc if the game doesn't continue, Gamigo (people above the PM) can just ignore the request. If the game continues is entirely out of our and PM's hands, there's nothing to discuss. But the Lust issue can be solved. And what else is there to solve? It's currently the only problem KAL has, that can be solved by the players/PM.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Alenka" (Nov 20th 2020, 10:57am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2020

Friday, November 20th 2020, 11:23am

I mean if they nerfed Towahli (which could be countered) I don't see a reason why they shouldn't nerf or ban Awk. Lust which basically can't be countered.

• Activate Facebook

• "Madasanda" is female

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Friday, November 20th 2020, 12:15pm

I would also have no problem if the card "Lust" is weakened, for example the card rank is reduced from 7 to 6.
However, if the case occurs, any player who owns one or more of this card must receive compensation.
But the first thing that matters to me is what happens to the game.

sry for bad english

Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont.
– Konrad Adenauer -

Keiner von uns kommt lebend hier raus. Also hört auf, Euch wie Andenken zu behandeln. Esst leckeres Essen. Spaziert in der Sonne. Springt ins Meer. Seid albern. Seid freundlich. Seid komisch. Für nichts Anderes ist Zeit.
-Sir Anthony Hopkins-

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Nov 20th 2020, 1:08pm) with the following reason: Grammar police intervene.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 10th 2019

Friday, November 20th 2020, 7:02pm

I wouldn't worry to much about balancing. A proper balance change would probably remove every card that sees play in the current decks, except maybe some cards that are used by some of the new players.
II would say that every creature card in my current deck should probably not exist for the sake of balancing and game design,and I would be willing to give all of them away because then pvp might be fun again. I didn't pay money for these cards though, and i would understand people being highly unsatisfied if their cards that costed (insert high ammount of money)were taken away.
Yes, Awakended Lust is overpowered, but removing it doesn't even come close to solving all problems. This game has been unbalanced for years now, so we can wait another month to see if it is even worth thinking about re-introducing balance to the game or if it just ends.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 5th 2020

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 10:49pm

Any updates?

It's been 4 days since the last post on this. I would like to know if there are any updates on this.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, November 25th 2020, 7:47pm

I can't tell you much, nor promise that it's true.
But I saw a preliminary version for the announcement and it gives me hope.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, November 26th 2020, 2:54pm

I would say, you get your Announcement today.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 25th 2020

Friday, November 27th 2020, 2:53pm

Data venia

• Activate Facebook