You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 733.

Monday, January 18th 2021, 6:34pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Lucky Number

Hello heroes, The secret number was 68. I will post a list with the respective participants and their won prize tomorrow.

Friday, January 15th 2021, 10:26pm

[Suggestion] Booster Boom, Gold Rush, Recharge Promo and others.

I am talking about stuff who can put in in the Booster Boom, Goldrush, Recharge Promo or something else. Not for new Ideas which event could be possible made.

Friday, January 15th 2021, 9:37pm

[Suggestion] Booster Boom, Gold Rush, Recharge Promo and others.

Hello heroes, As announced, I am opening the thread for your suggestions. Keep in mind that cards that have been banned, removed or otherwise restricted are prohibited. Please provide full ideas. Bad: Hundun booster boom Better: 20 x Angel Booster Archangel Maximus (Epic), 20 x Angel Master Booster Hundun (Legendary) Please note this under certain circumstances, even if your idea wins, it may not be accepted. (For various reasons) Submissions until January 17th, 2021 6:00 PM CET. Then (depending...

Friday, January 15th 2021, 8:38pm

Lucky Number

When you were walking through the lands of Elyria, you find an altar with a mysterious number mechanism. On the board next to it it says "The lucky one finds the correct number, the unlucky one finds the consolation" Will you enter the correct number and what price will you expect? Rules: Choose a number between 0 and 999. The player receives a prize depending on how small the difference between his number and the secret number is.You can get the following prices: The Exact Number (18 Fragments ...

Friday, January 15th 2021, 8:30pm

Lucky Number

[EVENT]The lucky number(15.01.2021) When you were walking through the lands of Elyria, you find an altar with a mysterious number mechanism. On the board next to it it says "The lucky one finds the correct number, the unlucky one finds the consolation" Will you enter the correct number and what price will you expect? To register, you must post a message with the following informations: - Player Name - Server - The Number between 0 and 999 Attention: Closing of registrations on 17.01.2021 at 23:5...

Friday, January 15th 2021, 6:37pm

recharges and boosters

Thats the reason why i will try to make this a communitydecision (again).

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 9:45pm

Discussion about ingameevents

Or you just use the Seaport and trade them into Silver. The Amount of Silver which you get through Crystal exchange is far higher than just sail to a normal silver route.

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 8:50pm

ID. As mentioned, there is nothing set fix. So let your Fantazy play.

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 6:55pm

So, i made some ideas: Combine 50 cards to epic rank to get a Pink Diamond Combine 25 cards to legendary rank to get a Fire Opal Combine 5 cards to godlike rank to get a Fire Ruby Fuse 30 cards to rare rank to get 20 x Rare Gem Fuse 10 cards to epic rank to get 10 x Epic Gem Fuse 1 cards to legendary rank to get 5 x Legendary Gems Combine 7 euqipmentparts to epic rank to get 5 Lunar Chest Combine 3 euqipmentparts to legendary rank to get 3 Supreme Void Gift Pack Combine 1 euqipmentparts to godli...

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 11:22am

KAL game client

I have to say that I am impressed by the English community and I have to say that you deserve more. Instead of sitting around complaining about how bad everything is and the end is near, you sit down and look for solutions to the problem and help each other. If I had the opportunity, I would just put a thank you present in your mailbox. I really enjoy working with you guys, when I compare it with the other communities that are meanwhile growing in apathy and panic instead of doing it like you do...

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 6:32am

any idea for this?

Can you please be patient. I have just forwarded the information and am waiting for feedback. I will try to give you the feedback tonight. As I said, the client still works perfectly for me, why it no longer works for others is a mystery to me, but as I said it must be checked.

Monday, January 11th 2021, 9:49pm

any idea for this?

Hello heroes, I can't find anything unusual about the client and can't confirm any errors. Can you try out whether a new installation can fix the problem?

Monday, January 11th 2021, 5:16pm

Forumeventidea

Hello Hero Serenity, I dont know what you mean, because i didnt delete anything in the last few days. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 8:31pm

Hm after evulating all 4 threads a short fazit: Forumevents > Stay the most time the same, just request for some more prices who help to progress the account and not to maximize them. Maybe making them harder. Maybe making the pvp tournament again. between both > Serverwide, communitywide events requestet. making special events, need to be checked. Ingameevents > Maybe Recharge-event cheaper or give the same card in different quality for different prices. BB, GR and RP, collecting communityreque...

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 8:31pm

Forumeventidea

Hm after evulating all 4 threads a short fazit: Forumevents > Stay the most time the same, just request for some more prices who help to progress the account and not to maximize them. Maybe making them harder. Maybe making the pvp tournament again. between both > Serverwide, communitywide events requestet. making special events, need to be checked. Ingameevents > Maybe Recharge-event cheaper or give the same card in different quality for different prices. BB, GR and RP, collecting communityreque...

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 11:48am

Sorted out Thread

I once moved all the posts that ended up in the other threads, but didn't belong to the topic, here.

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 11:42am

when events return to normal?

A few more Informations would be nice Hero distrojer9.

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 9:46pm

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "Ramudo" The reason as to why there are no more research cards is because the Chinese Version of the game has essentially ceased. Events are gone, and so are new cards. The only thing still alive are essentially the servers. They take cards from the Chinese version, so of course they have no new ones. However, that does not mean that we will sit around idly and do nothing. There are at least plans to expand and improve the game on our own, we just have to wait and see how realistic ...

Friday, January 8th 2021, 8:08pm

Forumeventidea

"i have many more other ideas in my mind but don't know if it is worth so for now only these" Well this is a thread for ideas, so shout them out.

Friday, January 8th 2021, 6:45pm

Forumeventidea

Hatschie "Guys, you know that i am talking about Events which are made, hostet and evulate by us Volunteers?" I cannot code the stuff, so stick to the stuff i can made.