Search results 1-20 of 22.

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 10:24am

Author: IMPERIUS

Lucky Number

IMPERIUS S16 JUDGEMENT LUCKY NUMBER: 41

Monday, January 11th 2021, 11:31pm

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hm after evulating all 4 threads a short fazit: Forumevents > Stay the most time the same, just request for some more prices who help to progress the account and not to maximize them. Maybe making them harder. Maybe making the pvp tournament again. between both > Serverwide, communitywide events requestet. making special events, need to be checked. Ingameevents > Maybe Recharge-event cheaper or give the same card in different quality for different prices. BB, GR and...

Monday, January 11th 2021, 10:05pm

any idea for this?

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hello heroes, I can't find anything unusual about the client and can't confirm any errors. Can you try out whether a new installation can fix the problem? re-installed it but still not working

Monday, January 11th 2021, 9:36pm

Flash Expired In My Region

Game not working either in firefox and the game client. How to open it now

Monday, January 11th 2021, 9:31pm

any idea for this?

yeah its on firefox and game client too Seems like back to normal life Previously ROM and now KaL Sadly I wished axoloti and the game support get a pink slip becoz of their deeds but didn't knew that this would happen

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:34pm

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "Rebariz" Quoted from "IMPERIUS" Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Your screen was invalid. But i wrote that under your Post. Quoted from "IMPERIUS" so many people's screen was invalid "THATS TRUE" but another truth is The event guidelines were confused and the event maker will not accept his mistake that in a event named "SPELLING" he was asking to have just a word and now he says "A BIG NO". The event was not confusing. Fuerst did a good job making sure we knew what to do. If you reall...

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:30pm

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "Rebariz" Quoted from "kin" I didn’t see that. What now do I need for the prize, please pls send it to me Please do anything to send me the award. I did not understand what to do, but I did the event, please, mister. i checked your spelling post. and you did not even have a letter. others also didnt get cause failure to do event properly, so dont think your alone but it is and was up to you to do it properly. Fuerst even gave you chance to fix it but you did not. sorry you lost out ...

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:27pm

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "akiva" Quoted from "IMPERIUS" I have already said that they should check the logs since I have opened more then 30 angel packs but they say everytime they have forwarded that to the concerned team. This happens only when u are just sitting on a chair and do nothing and let the person forget and move on I remembered clearly that I heard about the information (Laylah for 20 angel packs) from other players earlier before the official announcement cames out (like the day before), and s...

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 11:20am

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "Ramudo" IIt sounds like you just didn't open 20 packs... But what do I know. I have already said that they should check the logs since I have opened more then 30 angel packs but they say everytime they have forwarded that to the concerned team. This happens only when u are just sitting on a chair and do nothing and let the person forget and move on

Friday, January 8th 2021, 11:44pm

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Your screen was invalid. But i wrote that under your Post. so many people's screen was invalid "THATS TRUE" but another truth is The event guidelines were confused and the event maker will not accept his mistake that in a event named "SPELLING" he was asking to have just a word and now he says "A BIG NO".

Friday, January 8th 2021, 11:38pm

Sorted out Thread

Quoted from "Ramudo" Quoted from "IMPERIUS" Rather then doing "TIME-PASS" and giving "LOLLIPOP" to players kindly restore the IN-GAME events. People like me have already lost crucial cards like "SPEAR SAINT LAYLAH" because of your BLUNDERS. AND unfortunately people like me are paying high price for your mistakes by buying those cards from auction house To be fair, if you had just bought the packs ingame, you received cards such as Layla through your mail. From what I can understand, they have l...

Friday, January 8th 2021, 11:35pm

Sorted out Thread

TELL THEM TO CHECK LOGS AND GIVE ME THE CARD AND SHOW THEIR HUMAN COZ i HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THIS FROM 2 WEEKS WHETHER MODERATORS OR VIA TICKET ALL THEY DO IS GIVING LOLLIPOP

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:59pm

Event Idea

Put up and event named spelling and then say your time is up the right participation is not making spelling its making a word and then say "AHH SEE YOU ARE MESSED UP JUST LIKE US AND THE IN-GAME EVENTS" FOLLOWED BY "A BIG NO"

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:51pm

Just Restore The In-Game Events

Rather then doing "TIME-PASS" and giving "LOLLIPOP" to players kindly restore the IN-GAME events. People like me have already lost crucial cards like "SPEAR SAINT LAYLAH" because of your BLUNDERS. AND unfortunately people like me are paying high price for your mistakes by buying those cards from auction house

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:42pm

The Best Event

THE BEST EVENT WOULD BE - "RESTORE THE IN-GAME EVENTS"

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:35pm

event idea

Just put up a event and sit on the chair and say "WE DO NOTHING HERE, LIKE THE KAL CUSTOMER CARE"

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:31pm

event idea

Just put up a event on chirstmas eve with confused guidelines and say "TA-DA YOU MESSED UP LIKE THE IN-GAME EVENTS"

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:25pm

event idea

Yeah just put up a event for 1 gold and say "A BIG NO"

Tuesday, December 22nd 2020, 10:38am

Spelling participation

all cards placed including towers make the spelling ADVENT screenhsot-https://imgur.com/a/MMxK4K6 S16 skythunder S16 IMPERIUS "You need to form the letter with the creatures (remember that enemys creatures count), not placing a creature with the letter " Axolotl

Wednesday, December 9th 2020, 4:55am

Survival Participation

NAME - IMPERIUS PARTNER NAME- skythunder SERVER- S16 JUDGEMENT https://imgur.com/a/i3cIUZI