Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, January 18th 2021, 2:05pm

Author: Serenity

Lucky Number

s13 Serenity_ number: 777

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 12:52pm

any idea for this?

changing your date back is just desperate at that point.. rip guys. time to go live our lives. Flash ended today on the 12th. the devs made a client with Flash in it but flash ends means everything with flash in it goes as well. theres no loophole around this. GG and it was nice playing with you guys

Monday, January 11th 2021, 4:34pm

Forumeventidea

lmao moderator why you deleting comments about the events xD

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 12:53pm

Sorted out Thread

idk why you guys havent restored events in game, game has been dull for weeks. No new cards are being made because yall are giving up. So the recharges are pointless, meaning you guys arent making anymore money what so ever. and then theres no events and arena is dead.so what do we do in game? just sit around with our tongues sticking out?. what was the point of making a new client for this game then just saying bye cya!

Friday, January 8th 2021, 2:03pm

Forumeventidea

maybe a forbidden zone with a nice gold rush? or another daily log in . other then that we basically have done events that gave us almost every card lol

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 2:25pm

Cant See Events

so im sure we know this is already happening but people on my server are allowed to see the events and able to get the cards from it,while others and me cant see it what so ever and aren't allowed to do the events while some can. I don't know how this fair what so ever. why Is this really not fixed yet...

Saturday, December 19th 2020, 12:59pm

KAL game client

lol they aren't making any new cards or events until probably after flash dies and we get on the new browser. chill out rich guy.sure you got plenty of other stuff to go waste your money on

Friday, October 9th 2020, 3:05pm

LOL

i think whats more funny is that you guys are playing a game where card is about to get released that has shield ward and gives all frendlies touch death LUL . Imagine that.

Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 11:56am

lol

they been waiting for these rewards since may and were in October Lul funny asking for rewards when game dies in 2 months

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 9:08pm

lol

did you not see? facebook kal is getting shut down. don't waste your timeeee

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 5:54am

Lust problem

Quoted from "Paranoia" her being removed would help this games Pvp Majorly people would actually put effort into decks instead of just going for lust every single match..it makes the arena not fun to play in at all lol.. LMAOOO WHERE IS THAT PHOTO FROMMMM

Saturday, September 5th 2020, 2:52am

bruh

guys calm down lmao. im sure they will fix it lol, when they did the log in fix they messed something up by mistake. chill out lmao. you guys are freaking out for nothing.

Saturday, September 5th 2020, 1:17am

ouch

i guess I can try edge. but yeah same issue here. trying to log into accounts and its making me start from level 1.

Thursday, August 27th 2020, 1:43pm

its ok

just take yalls time. everything will come soon. good work updating us king

Tuesday, August 18th 2020, 8:28pm

The F├╝rstenstube

everytime i click the link it just takes me to a white blank page . idk could just be on my side.

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 8:52am

take off duplicating cards

So I saw thread about the ban of lust and people still wanting to do it still in august, I had a suggestion that I think we really all could work with, I think taking off duplication of elite cards would be a perfect fix for lust issue and this game in the first place.. I think being able to run 2 or 3 of a certain broken card in a deck is really just over powered. I mean most of these cards are OP in the first place, being able to run 2 in a deck is a little bit much. for example like 2 godlike...

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 8:42am

ohhh

well this is my first time posting on this so hope I don't get in trouble, new to forums, but I don't think lust is the issue, its not a totally broke card I think the only issue is it being able to be ran 3 times in a deck , especially in short decks having three of them can really make it a lot rough, I think a easy way to solve this is to make vice and virtue cards not be able to be doubled or tripled in decks, meaning the game only allows you to play 1 card only of each v and v cards in your...