Search results 1-20 of 191.

Sunday, January 17th 2021, 6:59pm

Author: Help.

Lucky Number

555 N0 s15

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 3:35pm

KAL game client

If you look through some of the other threads about the exact same subject you will probably find the answer you're looking for. We don't need 6 threads about the same subject.

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 8:57pm

Forumeventidea

Combine/Fuse/Extract x Cards/Equipments etc. to received Y - could also do an enhance version? would make the timing of godlike enhances in particular very useful if saved for this

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 10:50pm

Sorted out Thread

it says clearly choose a a letter A D V E N T Both own and opposing creatures count, but note that only creatures that belong to the letter are allowed to stand on the field. Pick a letter: A D V E N T

Friday, January 8th 2021, 6:47pm

Forumeventidea

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Guys, you know that i am talking about Events which are made, hostet and evulate by us Volunteers? Guys read this. He's not asking about changing or updating the whole game right now. Just events they are able to implement currently with the game in its current state.

Friday, January 8th 2021, 5:55pm

KAL game client

Just a heads up, the game appears to still run normally on browsers.

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 8:26pm

Cant See Events

all part of the ongoing joke that is kal right now

Saturday, December 26th 2020, 7:52pm

Spelling

N0 server 15 1MOJO2 server 15 301 Moved Permanently A

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 3:12pm

KAL game client

happening on the browser too. can't log in.

Friday, December 11th 2020, 3:19pm

Survival

301 Moved Permanently Chagryn s14 and N0 s15

Friday, December 11th 2020, 2:57pm

Bugged Events

Quoted from "Atomics" Is there a list of the active events on this forum, because I didn't know about the booster event anywhere until I read it here. Are there more events I am unaware of? 301 Moved Permanently

Thursday, December 10th 2020, 3:01pm

Bugged Events

They somehow managed to put the recharge card into ingame events tab, but they can't put anything else in hilarious.

Tuesday, December 8th 2020, 2:36pm

Bugged Events

Are we seriously not going to have anything in the events tab in game for the foreseeable?

Friday, December 4th 2020, 3:12pm

QA Thread

Advent Special just a quick question - Thanks of course, for adding a nice daily log for xmas, much appreciated to all involved. But why on two seperate days is red dragonsoul a log in prize? (again?) it's not even the rare dragonsoul. I'm not trying to hate or complain, but seems like a bit of a pointless one, especially putting it twice, may as well just give the silver instead? Just thought I'd ask in case it's a mistake. Cheers

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 5:18pm

Advent Door 1

Yes KAL is staying and Christmas is here It's time to be happy and time for a cheer So lets have our merge, that would be cool merry Christmas to you, merry Christmas to all! N0 server 15

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 4:44pm

Bugged Events

advent is a forum thing, no?

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 3:18pm

when will the game go offline?

Keep an eye on forum, they've said they found a way to keep the game alive last week, so for the time being the game should be safe. Personally though, I wouldn't spend money until we know what improvements will be made.

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 2:19pm

Bugged Events

only 2 things in event tab, no event quests.

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 5:58pm

Expectations

cross merge 1-15 with 16-17.

Friday, November 27th 2020, 2:11am

QA Thread

After the new year can the merge issue be addressed? Can we have the that christmas boss back again this christmas, and maybe an FZ?