Search results 1-20 of 130.

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 12:38pm

Author: Yoysho

Lucky Number

Yoysho Server 16 Judgement 42

Monday, December 21st 2020, 4:35pm

Spelling

ogrE of pacifism (maybe) 301 Moved Permanently Participants: DH, S16 TheDarkWorld, S16 Yoysho, S16 sicario, S16

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 6:24pm

KAL game client

It'd be great if whoever did the export for windows also just ran electron-builder build --linux electron-builder build --mac and uploaded those too, see cli .

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 9:27pm

KAL game client

Quoted from "greytest" What if you are using a Mac? The program does not work on Mac computers. Is there going to be a way for Mac players to still be able to play? It doesn't work on Linux via wine either. First some missing libraries which I copied over from a windows and then a persistent crash. Since it looks like it's just a chrome + flash bundled together, they should be able to export it to Mac and Linux native executable formats.

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 4:27pm

Bugged Events

I'm not seeing any events besides the bumper points one. It's on a fresh Chrome profile. Fix or comp plox. https://de.catbox.moe/r3itn7.jpg

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 9:02am

Puzzle Power

Haunting Kanako-san 301 Moved Permanently Stalker Braybow 301 Moved Permanently Prior Alain the 'Aegis' 301 Moved Permanently

Wednesday, December 9th 2020, 8:48pm

Survival

301 Moved Permanently 404: turn not found Yoysho, S16 Judgement cysco, S16 Judgement

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 8:09pm

Advent Door 1

Yoysho S16 Judgement

Friday, November 27th 2020, 3:47pm

QA Thread

So what's the post-flash tech you'll be using?

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:33pm

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "baichigua" Massive CDs I am not sure how to replicate it. However with Grooty, Miku, Gingerbreadman and Metili (maybe premeditation) I have gotten cards to exceed the countdown. I've seen Calculina hit 7 CD when being drawn, Posy Garlandia at 6, Zohir at 4. The deck is premeditation and inspire/embrave focused. I've only seen it happen since I've gotten Metili (she was played and then this happened) I know metili adds +1 countdown to a card when she's played One thing that can easi...

Tuesday, October 20th 2020, 9:30pm

Hehehe

I'll show you cute! Just wait!!

Monday, October 19th 2020, 9:18pm

Hehehe

Friday, September 18th 2020, 1:53pm

MR Suggestion

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hello heroes, Once again we ask you to discuss your ideas about which cards should come in the Gold Rush, Booster Bonanza or Free Card Event. The suggestions are used for the month "October". Please consider realistic suggestions and that vice and virtue, tarot cards and removed cards are not available. (And the 3-month ban for new cards) You will also share this MR with the other language versions. (They will also make suggestions for the MR) Don't forget to turn o...

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 9:50pm

Lust problem

Awa lust turns the game into mostly having her and playing her first, barring counterdraws. When your initial draw determines the outcome, you might as well just go throw some dice and maybe get some money back. Removing her would be fine with an appropriate comp (starting from the invested resources). Nerfing her without destroying lust's purpose itself is hard; you need to keep her at 1cd, but draw3/insp3 is too strong. draw2/insp2 is imho still too strong on 1cd, so you're left with adding ot...

Saturday, September 5th 2020, 8:11am

Accounts Deleted

Well, I'll just enjoy my weekend then and hopefully have some comp waiting for me.

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 10:12am

Bandit request bug

It will stay that way until you reach lvl80. Just plain bad luck if it happens right on the first day.

Thursday, August 20th 2020, 11:59am

Bandits Event

Quoted from "P0werKlLL" I have had this bugg aswell, any chance you are between lvl 70-79? since I got lvl 80 the problem does no longer happens to me EDIT: just saw the screenshot, lvl 76, might be a lvl 75-79 thing That's also my experience, since I got to lvl80 the bugged bandits quest doesn't appear anymore.

Wednesday, August 19th 2020, 2:02pm

Someone played Lelith again, RIP S16/S17

Just as a backup for people who wondered why the server is down again. Probably someone played the Lelith they got from a 2019 pack and triggered ye olde bug. FuerstAxolotl has already forwarded the issue, so chill out.