Search results 1-20 of 42.

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 7:06am

Author: Lantus

Lucky Number

Lantus - S5 Azrael #613

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 2:37pm

KAL game client

Quoted from "Velyn" is the game client a temporary solution? because it is not possible to zoom out more than it is. i would like to make the screen smaller. on chrome zoom goes down to 25% although i dont need it this small. Would love a reply. Thank you You can use chedot browser. It is crome based so u can do all the thinks like in crome. I think it uses some old version of flash so it works there. Just press run this time when it complains about that flash needs update.

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 8:27am

any idea for this?

It works on chedot browser. Just click run this time when prompted for flash use. You can download at: 302 Found

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 6:50am

any idea for this?

I find a workaround for this. Go to settings and change your date on computer manually. Also turn off automatic set of time. I know this is not a solution but it can point to the problem for developers. Date must be before 12.01.2021. And if you do this game also works in a browser. Game works for Fuerst because of a different time zone.

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:56am

Forumeventidea

Maybe to try make arena more alive. Can you see in logs how many fights are played? If yes we could do something like: Arena Week: For every battle you play you get 1 gold. and 2 rubies. No matter you win or lose. After 30 arena battles you get pink diamond. No matter you win or lose. After 100 battles you get fire opal. No matter you win or lose. After 1000 battels you get fire ruby. No matter you win or lose. And if you can see in logs if battles are longer than 15 sec for cheaters that will t...

Tuesday, December 22nd 2020, 7:51pm

Spelling

Letter: T Server: Azrael S5 Ingame nick: Lantus

Saturday, December 19th 2020, 8:13am

KAL game client

Ok Fuerst, you are right. Devs planed to do it this way because gamingo care about us and this is done on purpose to prevent cheaters. I understand now. Good for us.

Friday, December 18th 2020, 3:13pm

KAL game client

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" The next one who tries to explain how to work around this will be banned from the forum immediately. As mentioned, it is planned that players will only use one account. I'm so free and assume that anyone who tries to go online with multiple accounts at the same time is fraudulent and I will punish that too. If you absolutely want to have several accounts, you have to work through them one after the other. First of all that was not workaround... that is something tha...

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 7:54pm

Bugged Events

I left my browser around 8 AM opened, and after 10 AM events are launched and when I come back around 12 AM events were there. I bought 20 standard packs and get that Laylah card. When I refreshed the browser events were gone.

Saturday, December 12th 2020, 7:08pm

flash player closed!!!!

There are some good news:301 Moved Permanently Time will tell what will be from this...

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 6:46pm

Rainbowevent Participation

Lantus S5 Rainbow card:

Friday, May 8th 2020, 6:25am

Please fix your cards

I think this is just visual bug because you can't charm yourself. So, basically, lady cupcake charm herself to play for you.

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 11:33am

Color Code

Red - Blue - Red- Green - Black - Blue - Gray - Purple - Red - Green Red - Blue - Yellow- Green - Black - Yellow- Gray - Purple - Red - Yellow Yellow- Blue - Red- Yellow- Black - Yellow- Gray - Purple - Red - Green Lantus S5

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 9:26am

Walking down the River

We all know the story about this Witcher and here is the card Lantus S5

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 6:18pm

Alchemypoker

4 skill https://imgur.com/IGbgi0w Lantus S5 Azrael

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 5:30pm

4 creatures in alchemy lab are not possible

I don't think you need a ticket for this. Maybe this was always like this. We just did not noticed it... Edit...And for the record you did not tell me already nothing...check your messages

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 5:16pm

4 creatures in alchemy lab are not possible

Well in this new event I have noticed that slots 2 and 4 in alchemy lab always creates skill cards. So four creature cards are not possible. After 5 years of playing this game, I find this quite a discovery...

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 8:30am

The sprint to heaven

nick: Lantus server S5 Azrael 301 Moved Permanently

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 4:52pm

Cookie time event

Is it New Year alcohol problem? It must be it...

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 8:38am

Why Free Card Events should be forever forbidden

I just want to make one point in this story and that is: for this game to be balanced and for cards to have true value there shouldn't be any cards as reward. And only way to get a card would be thru packs. Because this is not the case since beginning of this game it is useless to argue about this. I agree that it would be better that only rewards are gold, gems and rubies but you can't change rules in the middle of the match, technically you can but this is not good practice.