Search results 1-20 of 657.

Yesterday, 7:54pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

QA Thread

You can read everything here.

Yesterday, 6:16pm

QA Thread

The same like a normal login, did you missed a day, you are one day behind.

Yesterday, 5:47pm

QA Thread

Because we can. Joke aside, they serve as a gap filler, you should log in every day but not get something good out every day.

Yesterday, 5:46pm

Bugged Events

Sometimes forum events have them, or as part of a compensation package.

Yesterday, 2:26pm

Bugged Events

Sometimes the fun just gets annoying when you listen or read this non-stop. I don't mean it badly either.

Yesterday, 11:58am

Advent Special

Welcome heroes to our special events. Since Christmas and Advent are times of joy and gifts, we have prepared something for you. Meet the conditions to claim the rewards. We have prepared three things for you. Login Event You will receive a gift for every day you log in from 01 December 2020 10:00 CET to 29 December 2020 10:00 CET. Rules ▪All those who have logged in at least once until Saturday, 5 December 2020 9:00 CET, will receive the prices for the first three days retrospectively. ▪The de...

Yesterday, 9:50am

Bugged Events

Some people need to know where a limit is. Now be patient once, once! We have something planned, but it's no fun when people arrive with completely exaggerated wishes every time. Just let yourself be surprised. Thank you.

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 2:17pm

QA Thread

We already have an announcement regarding this. But we are still working on more possible problem solving. However, it can happen that no solution will work for some accounts, for them we are already considering alternatives.

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 2:08pm

Bugged Events

Yesterday an attempt was made to install a hotfix. But the attempt failed. I can't say more about that at the moment.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, 10:13pm

Advent Door 1

Some people can be really happy that I do not require a minimum quality at this event. I would like to see a little more effort. But you will lose your laugh at the later events.

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 7:54pm

Advent

The first door opens and reveals its secret. The event is: A creativity event. Combine KAL and Advent / Christmas together in a picture, poem, story or in another creative way. Put your participation in here. As a reward you can get the "Kristee Mass" card on Legendary. It starts on 1 December, 20:00 CET and ends on 4 December, 20:00 CET Be there and enjoy with us a the most beautiful time of the year! Your Kings and Legends Team

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 7:51pm

Advent Door 1

Here you can put your participation in. Dont forget Server and Name.

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 7:00pm

QA Thread

Hello hero Rise, At the moment there are no presents for newcomers and there are none in prospect. However, you are welcome to take part in the upcoming events. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 5:36pm

Bugged Events

The problem has already been reported by the moderator Alte_Eule.

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 4:49pm

Bugged Events

301 Moved Permanently The events announced here will be announced in the forum and read out via logs. This happens regardless of the events active in the game.

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 2:00pm

Advent

Dear community, The time for 2020 grows ever shorter. The first Christmas tree shops are open already, stores are filled more and more with Christmas accessories, and the flower shops offer fragrant Christmas wreaths. One of the most popular pre-Christmas tradition is most certainly the Advent Calendar, there are truly many variations. Filled with sayings, sweets, toys, they all have one thing in common: they are to us, the countdown to Christmas. This year we wish to offer you an extra special...

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 9:43pm

QA Thread

Quoted from "ID." Fuerst, do you think you will able to implement any of your ideas from that document you shared once january comes? Was lots of nice ideas on it, hopefully if kal has a little more power from devs, we can get some of them in place. As mentioned above, all ideas are checked for feasibility as soon as everything is done in the background. I cannot promise whether, and if so, in what form something will be patched in. However, I was already talking to the other volunteers and we ...

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 8:25pm

QA Thread

Quoted from "praice" Roughly how long do we have to wait to know when we can inform CM/Mod about the created account for facebook? I dont know, i will look that i get tomorrow more Informations about that. Quoted from "Yoysho" So what's the post-flash tech you'll be using? I dont know and to be honest, in my opinion it doesnt matter. When the game dont explode, i think it works.