You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 8:16pm

Author: Omniscient_Reader

Advent Door 1

301 Moved Permanently SANTA here to cheer up your Christmas! Sathya Judgement S16

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 5:02pm

Author: Gojo-Sensei

Bugged Events

@Fuerst_Axolotl the link you gave was previous week events. What I mean to say is 301 Moved Permanently events menu is bugged) 301 Moved Permanently shop has been updated)

Tuesday, December 1st 2020, 11:32am

Bugged Events

There seems to be no sign of events at all. Only the shop was updated accordingly but not the events menu.

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 6:43pm

Expectations

Better TIMER in Auction House A more user friendly Guide (like options to search cards) Revamped PvP coin shop and Boss Rewards Revamped Map Rewards

Friday, November 27th 2020, 7:00am

QA Thread

Will the auction house have a more specific timer? Will there be new bosses/revamp of boss rewards? Will there be a more user friendly guide? Will there be new rewards for pvp medals and weekly rewards? (The afore mentioned things are pretty outdated so...)

Wednesday, November 25th 2020, 5:50am

Wrong Eventlist

Well it's not like it bothers me. I just feel sorry for those who sold their only Amemiya for low prices.

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 11:24am

Wrong Eventlist

We were provided with a partially wrong event list. Many people have suffered because of a completely changed GOLD RUSH (thinking that Amemiya is going to come next week and sold theirs) no MASTER ARMOURER event, there's ANCIENT DEN instead of HELL'S REALM and there's no BACK TO BATTLE event too. Could you please look into this issue?

Friday, November 20th 2020, 11:23am

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

I mean if they nerfed Towahli (which could be countered) I don't see a reason why they shouldn't nerf or ban Awk. Lust which basically can't be countered.

Friday, November 20th 2020, 6:33am

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

Also please ask about awk lust ban to new pm too

Friday, November 13th 2020, 11:22am

Continuation of KaL

Is there any new information on continuation of KaL? When I went to the Chinese servers, they had told to stop recharging and their message wasn't that clear. Here's the link: http://wzzh.23game.cn/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=2733 And aren't we yet to get a Daily Login or Back to Battle event?

Monday, November 9th 2020, 12:10pm

Halloween event

When can we expect the Halloween rewards to be given out? Will they even be given out?

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 9:14am

Server Maintenance

Is the Game (I'm from s-16) on Monthly Maintenance or for a different purpose?

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 3:31am

Hidden Event

Is the event already in motion or yet to start?

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 3:43am

Lilith-Hesper

It has been nearly a day. Sorry for bugging you like this but are there any updates on the current situation @Fuerst_Axolotl ?

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 7:20am

Lilith-Hesper

Yes it is.

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 5:11am

Lilith-Hesper

The game froze yet again. Why not just ban the card? Moreover if the game freezes we aren't able to play for about 9-10 hours and aren't given any compensation too. Would be better if someone seriously looks into this issue.

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 9:51pm

QA Axolotls narrative Story

Will this take place in the main game or? I'm new to forum events that's why...

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 6:08pm

Server_Error

I am not able to do any battles in s-16 currently for the past 6 hours or so. Can anyone tell me when this will be fixed?