You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Monday, November 30th 2020, 8:17am

Author: MattG

Can the legacy of forum events end AFTER I get the races rewards?

Quoted from "Rebariz" Quoted from "MattG" Yay! I finally got races rewards! ... and, I got the rubies instead of the gold that everyone else apparently got... Well, that's lame. No booster bonanza, black friday, or Auction House for me. But, I got something! Thanks, Axolotl. gratz.. but no one got gold from that event all just got rubies, so dont think you are missing out lol If you check reward list gold isnt even there just rubies. Yeah. Rubies are on the reward list. That didn't stop an erro...

Saturday, November 28th 2020, 9:59am

Yay! I finally got races rewards! ... and, I got the rubies instead of the gold that everyone else apparently got... Well, that's lame. No booster bonanza, black friday, or Auction House for me. But, I got something! Thanks, Axolotl.

Wednesday, November 25th 2020, 12:34am

Wrong Eventlist

The Amemiya thing is pretty darn funny. Kudos.

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 9:51am

Quoted from "Rebariz" could see how you think that mattg. but there were people who couldnt use forum and others were posting their names at same time as theirs.. he is in the first participant list. That's a helpful note that I hadn't considered at the time. Thank you for it.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 8:20am

Is it alright if I'm a little suspect about forum accounts that were created months after the event started, claiming they are missing items? lol

Saturday, November 21st 2020, 10:24am

Gold, packs, gems, etc. Still waiting. Starting to think I may not get them in a timely manner.

Thursday, November 12th 2020, 11:49am

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

Some still missing all non-equipment/rune race items. It happens. Things are moving again lately, so I'm sure it'll get sorted out before long. Edit: For some reason I said "Halloween" instead of "Race".

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 4:47pm

Strength measurement of the races

"Most" as in "to most players"? Because I still don't see anything but two saddles, a rune, and a piece of equipment.

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 10:10am

Strength measurement of the races

Are we getting closer to rewards?

Monday, October 19th 2020, 8:32am

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

Wait, were the packs and rubies really sent out? Cause I only got the rune and saddle.

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 9:50am

Lust problem

Quoted from "icedemon" There are mutiple of games that have reimburse money when they removed something. I not surprise if this game didn't do it. This game is all about profit, they don't really care about the users and it shows. There really aren't. And yeah, it's about profit. Companies are about profits. This game exists cause it turns a profit. People work jobs for profits. That's how the real world works. Reality is, people might be upset if their Lust gets banned, but the odds are that t...

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 9:54pm

Lust problem

Why would people actually seriously think that getting money back was in any way viable or possible? Free2Play and Pay2Win games aren't banks or investments. You paid for a temporary advantage over other players. When or how that ends is up in the air. Understand that throwing money at any game carries an inherent risk.

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 9:10am

Compensation

Quoted from "LinkGallent" and what's the compensation for the people who can't log in via facebook? do i get all the human cards in the game?? That sounds good. You can have every 1.0 human card in the game. =D

Saturday, September 5th 2020, 7:55am

browser issue work around

God dang, this is some funny stuff right here. XD

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 8:07am

Bandit request bug

Well, if people have gotten compensation, then I am mistaken, and good work on that. XD I was talking with mods back in early 2019 about it, so I understand that the developers are making things difficult for you.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2020, 10:30am

Bandit request bug

I had to deal with that bug for months until I managed to hit 80. Unfortunately, there's been no compensation. It's just a painful lump we have to take.

Thursday, August 13th 2020, 7:59am

Bug of Card "douphin"

There's actually a few newer cards that say "can't move" when they mean "Can't act".

Monday, July 27th 2020, 9:36am

Jianyu Rythm is wrong described OR bugged

Quoted from "P0werKlLL" This might come as a surprise to you but 15€ is alot of money for many people around the world. This might come as a surprise to you, but most people working themselves to the bone for 15€, are likely not in a race to spend it on a a new card for PvP in a fading flash game. But, I would be all on board if a small recharge got me a sweet pair of Abibas shoes. I could donate them to the poor homeless workers who couldn't get shoes because they spent their clothing money on...

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 10:17am

Jianyu Rythm is wrong described OR bugged

Actually, as long as it's a bug, it's not false advertising. Although, I really wouldn't be shocked if it's just working as intended and people just misinterpreted it. It wouldn't be false advertising then either, as it's simply a misunderstanding. You'd be surprised how hard it is to actually stick a "false advertising" label on something. Not a terribly big deal either way. It's only a small recharge after all, right? I keep hearing that small recharges cost next to nothing anyways.