You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 645.

Yesterday, 7:54pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Advent

The first door opens and reveals its secret. The event is: A creativity event. Combine KAL and Advent / Christmas together in a picture, poem, story or in another creative way. Put your participation in here. As a reward you can get the "Kristee Mass" card on Legendary. It starts on 1 December, 20:00 CET and ends on 4 December, 20:00 CET Be there and enjoy with us a the most beautiful time of the year! Your Kings and Legends Team

Yesterday, 7:51pm

Advent Door 1

Here you can put your participation in. Dont forget Server and Name.

Yesterday, 7:00pm

QA Thread

Hello hero Rise, At the moment there are no presents for newcomers and there are none in prospect. However, you are welcome to take part in the upcoming events. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Yesterday, 5:36pm

Bugged Events

The problem has already been reported by the moderator Alte_Eule.

Yesterday, 4:49pm

Bugged Events

301 Moved Permanently The events announced here will be announced in the forum and read out via logs. This happens regardless of the events active in the game.

Yesterday, 2:00pm

Advent

Dear community, The time for 2020 grows ever shorter. The first Christmas tree shops are open already, stores are filled more and more with Christmas accessories, and the flower shops offer fragrant Christmas wreaths. One of the most popular pre-Christmas tradition is most certainly the Advent Calendar, there are truly many variations. Filled with sayings, sweets, toys, they all have one thing in common: they are to us, the countdown to Christmas. This year we wish to offer you an extra special...

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 9:43pm

QA Thread

Quoted from "ID." Fuerst, do you think you will able to implement any of your ideas from that document you shared once january comes? Was lots of nice ideas on it, hopefully if kal has a little more power from devs, we can get some of them in place. As mentioned above, all ideas are checked for feasibility as soon as everything is done in the background. I cannot promise whether, and if so, in what form something will be patched in. However, I was already talking to the other volunteers and we ...

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 8:25pm

QA Thread

Quoted from "praice" Roughly how long do we have to wait to know when we can inform CM/Mod about the created account for facebook? I dont know, i will look that i get tomorrow more Informations about that. Quoted from "Yoysho" So what's the post-flash tech you'll be using? I dont know and to be honest, in my opinion it doesnt matter. When the game dont explode, i think it works.

Friday, November 27th 2020, 10:35am

Ban awaken Lust

Hello heroes, First of all: The Lust card will not be available in events. I have already blocked or changed several events (ingame or forum events) that should have contained this card. But I can also explain exactly why: It has too little counterplay and too much impact on the game than I can approve of it for the health of the game. She wouldn't have appeared in the game back then if the Devs hadn't skipped Team Gamigo. I also don't understand the statements "Whenever I am interested in a car...

Friday, November 27th 2020, 7:39am

QA Thread

Quoted from "Ozzy" Will we still be able to use our accounts created with facebook ? The collaboration with Facebook will end as a result of the upheaval. However, we will do our best so that you can keep your access to your accounts or compensate where it could fail. Quoted from "vengence" how long before we get the rewards for the list resent in? I will remind them again today, but I would like to point out that there is a lot of work in the background at the moment. Quoted from "Help." After...

Thursday, November 26th 2020, 11:12pm

QA Thread

I would be dead. But let's get to the more serious questions now, please.

Thursday, November 26th 2020, 9:39pm

QA Thread

Hello heroes, If you have any questions, you can ask them here.

Thursday, November 26th 2020, 2:54pm

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

I would say, you get your Announcement today.

Wednesday, November 25th 2020, 7:47pm

I can't tell you much, nor promise that it's true. But I saw a preliminary version for the announcement and it gives me hope.

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 6:27pm

Wrong Eventlist

One of the first rules in the announcement for the patch notes / event lists: "Its final what is showed Ingame!"

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 12:21pm

Acount deleted again?

Have you checked the following things: - Correct account - Correct server - Connection (website or via Facebook) If your problem persists, you have to write a ticket to support.

Sunday, November 22nd 2020, 10:42pm

Finish of the old stuff.

Resendinglist en for the next days. Additional player Tanye (MG 1 EN) for the most War of the Races stuff.

Thursday, November 19th 2020, 7:29pm

3 Pm´s 5 Cm´s When i have it right in my memorys.

Thursday, November 19th 2020, 2:58pm

The Pm is preparing a announcement and will post it after he clarified the rest. We Volunteers dont know how long it will took or what the message is.