You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

Friday, November 27th 2020, 7:51am

Author: Alenka

Ban awaken Lust

Quoted from "MyNameJeff_S5" so if everyone needs a lust either give lust out for free or make a forum event or something to earn it by doing puzzles/bossing etc to earn points to get it even if players have to enhance it to awk themselves then that way people would maybe stop complaining to nerf or ban such a good card. many ppl were angry about pan ban. with the amount of money ive had to spend in order to acquire 2 awk lusts only to ban or nerf it would tick me off majorly especially all the ...

Friday, November 20th 2020, 10:04am

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

Quoted from "Madasanda" the lust is completely uninteresting and the least problem as long as nobody knows how and if the game will continue.. Uninteresting? It's one of the biggest bs ever entering the game, and needs to be removed. You ever played PVP on a competitive level dude? The PM can adress the problem already. Ofc if the game doesn't continue, Gamigo (people above the PM) can just ignore the request. If the game continues is entirely out of our and PM's hands, there's nothing to discu...

Sunday, November 15th 2020, 9:05am

Event Black Friday

Last Friday in November = 27th

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 12:05pm

Lilith-Hesper

Send compensation for Lelith Hesper removal, please. Cheers!

Monday, September 14th 2020, 7:20am

Lust problem

I would like to know why some people defend awakened Lust so much. Why do you want luck to be the only factor that decides the game these days? Is it because you can't win thank to the right deck build, smart usage of skills and placements minding possible crits and blocks, so you need to rely on luck? Some people argue that luck (crits and blocks) has always been part of the game. Yes, but it was a minor factor. I personally don't care if I die to a lucky crit of some Deadly Widow, but what I c...

Sunday, August 16th 2020, 12:46pm

Puzzlepower

Alenka s11 (Ariella)

Monday, August 10th 2020, 3:33pm

Flash Issue

Any news on this? Will KAL die with Flash in 4 months?

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 3:49pm

Jianyu Rythm is wrong described OR bugged

Great. And of course it's not listed under Known issues.. RIP.

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 2:17pm

Merge s1 with s16

bump

Wednesday, August 5th 2020, 9:30am

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

Any news on the compensation? It's been over 3 months she's banned AND over two weeks since you've taken her from us. I don't get the stalling on compensation, what's the deal?

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 4:22pm

Merge s1 with s16

Can we please get a merge/cross with server 16? There's almost no activity on s1. It's often impossible to even finish daily quests yet alone to actually play the game. I know you are maybe scared that we'll end up like the German servers after they got merged, but trust me, this is not the case. S16 is way more whaley so no one from them will quit, and s1 is so dead anyways, it's so dead thank to no activity (no one bothers to que for 2000 secs without getting matched) that it just can't be mor...

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:35pm

Jianyu Rythm is wrong described OR bugged

You should implement a system message. Demadrend always did it in situations like this. Not everyone checks the bug section everyday in case new bugs pop up, and some people don't go to forum at all. You also didn't let us know about the ability Lian Li on Mystical Teacher sharing her damage between all targets. You only did it after Kaynie warned us in forum. This way a lot of people got screwed and wasted their Fire Rubys.

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 11:17pm

Voluntary ban list

The intensions are good but I don't think this will work. It's only enough if one person "breaks the rules" and plays the banned card, someone else will get upset and start playing it too.. U mention balanced fights and avoiding unbreakable combos (one turn victory), just ban (nerf) awakened Lust - problem solved. Most of us don't want that card anyways.

Thursday, July 16th 2020, 8:49pm

How to find fire rubies? How to do quest league?

Fire rubys in Tower shop are an amazing idea, but for a more reasonable price - let's say 1000 tower coins.

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 8:26pm

Booster Bonanza Poll

Amazing

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 7:35am

Ban awaken Lust

It's the other way around, these cards like Amut, Grooty, Kazaax, Jeanne, Yamanoguchi etc are getting too powerful BECAUSE OF awakened Lust. Your opponent gets them out in turn 2, in turn 3 basically his complete deck is out, if his starting hand was Lust+Grooty or Lust+Metili. I don't understand how some of you can't see that Lust is damaging the game.

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 7:27am

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

Has the information been proved yet? Can we play Lelith Hesper now?