You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, November 20th 2020, 7:02pm

Author: Zaifir

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

I wouldn't worry to much about balancing. A proper balance change would probably remove every card that sees play in the current decks, except maybe some cards that are used by some of the new players. II would say that every creature card in my current deck should probably not exist for the sake of balancing and game design,and I would be willing to give all of them away because then pvp might be fun again. I didn't pay money for these cards though, and i would understand people being highly un...

Tuesday, September 8th 2020, 2:43pm

Any tips for new players?

Be patient It takes a while to get going after you hit a certain point. Most tips you'll get will probably asume you want to spend no or not that much money. If that is not the case you can just throw stacks of green paper at your display and you will be a top player in no time. Now with that out of the way there is some stuff that will probably help, some stuff was probably already mentioned/is something you're already fammiliar with. Gold is important, get as much for free as you can. Best sou...

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 9:14pm

Why Free Card Events should be forever forbidden

Neither me nor the others were just flexing with our cool stuff. We gave examples for actually good cards that we got without investing money, which is something you specifically asked for in one of your replies. Now i agree with you that there is an issue with the current rewards for a majority of the aktivities, but thats not free card events being to strong, thats other events being to insignificant. You won't keep these cards for a long time, and you won't want to stick every free card into ...

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 2:53am

Why Free Card Events should be forever forbidden

I kinda agree with Icedemon here, i am vip0, and i probably won't even use Amaterasu. I don't play a full 30 cards deck though. For my deck it does not do enough to justify a cd 5. The Lin and the Laylah i got without cashing do though. But i see were you are coming from. in the first few mounths i used mostly free event cards because they are easy to get. They don't really do enough to keep them that long though. However, i would enjoy what you are suggesting for another reason. Even I with vip...