You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Saturday, October 17th 2020, 1:26pm

Author: bossrafa

Plans for the coming days from Axolotl.

Please don`t forget about the official statement of the company on flash`s issue. Ty., Bossin - s16

Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 12:25am

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

I think many are doing the same and I just wanted to make it official here: I won't recharge until I get an official statement from devs on this matter. Bossin - S16

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 2:46pm

Just keeping this thread on the first page =)

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 6:42pm

@fuerst_axolotl Please have a saying on this matter. I've seen many talking and convincing other players ingame to not recharge anymore due to this most certain shutdown of the game. If the company has no saying in this, if not by flash's death the game will certainly die due to less and less recharges. Kindly, Bossin - s16

Saturday, September 5th 2020, 1:41am

Accounts Deleted

Please send help @fuesrt_axolotl!! Bossin - S16 here

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 1:03am

Plans for the days ahead.

Big thumbs up from me and a thanks for all the effort x2!

Sunday, June 7th 2020, 2:59am

How satisfied are you with the moderator Fürst Axolotl?

I'm very satisfied! You can count on me if you ever need a hand sir Fuerst <3 Cheers, Bossin.

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 5:33pm

Future of Kings and Legends

+1 for sure Castalia, problem tho would be rebalancing pvp. Cuz it would be so crowded and competitive that the minor whales (dolphins) and f2p would never get their pvp rank up enough to get some rewards (for those who care about this). So if that were to happen, which I hope it does, they would need to create different tiers of arena. Something like: Vip 8,9,10 on one "cluster" of pvp. Vip 4 to 7 on another. Vip 1 to 3 on another. Free to play on another. Something like this imo.

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 5:41pm

Fatherday

M8Qlcb.jpg Bossin - S16 Tombina - S16 Plazma - S16 Cards: Sir Crumbsalot The Hierophant Prior Alain `the Aegis` Bouncer Bardalph Kasax Doomfiend Redmaw Addlemace Pharos

Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 3:55am

Rainbowevent Participation

My contribution to the event is an open letter: "Hey you, Yes you, reading this. Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is Raphael (aka Bossin on King and Legends)! I just wanted to let you know that you have a friend in me if you ever need to! If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to, I'm here ok? You know, one day during a "mind trip", exponentially powered by an unknown substance I had contact with, I did ask to the universe "Hey, if there's anything I could say to the people around me, what ...

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 5:36pm

Mother Day

301 Moved Permanently Participants: Bossin - S16 Tombina - S16 Bossiner - S16 NotBossin - S16 Extra creatures - Yumi Swiftshot / Goblin Queen Shani Thank you Fuerst =)

Friday, March 20th 2020, 1:58pm

Color Code

Red - Blue - White - Blue - Red - Blue - Purple - Blue - Red - Blue White - Black - Grey - Red - Yellow - Green - Blue - Purple - Grey - White Black - White - Red - Yellow - Green - Blue - Purple - Grey - White - Black Bossin - S16

Friday, March 13th 2020, 3:48pm

Walking down the River

301 Moved Permanently The Seed This one is responsible for giving live to our universe. Powering it up, expanding its border to give place to more opportunities, hope, life, everything. Being a small part of the multiverse, this seed is just one in an ocean of other seeds. What lies within is for us to explore and figure out. Will we ever know other seeds? Who knows. Epic Stats: 4CD/ 1Attack/ 10HP Ranged +9 range, there's a 25% to stun an enemy unit on hit Deals 1 Lightning damage to all enemy u...

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 3:18am

[Official] A Poll about Boosters

+1 for making packs buyable with rubies. But something I see in other platforms (not mentioning of course), is every month or 2 they make a new pack, with a different variation of cards in them ( including recent recharge cards and event cards). So I'd love to see those 2 changes around. Btw, thank you Fuerst! For being an amazing Mod and putting so much effort to create content and keep everything working for us <3 Kind Regards, Bossin

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 5:02pm

Patch troubles

Missing Yarra as well. Server 16 Characters: Bossin Tombina

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 3:10pm

idea for new mode of play

I'd love to hear more about your idea. Could you write some examples?

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 3:09pm

Suggestion on improving a reputation shop

Great job sir. I only disagree with putting a card like Yogi, but something worth the trouble of investing on lvl 50 reputation (besides the 300g and the +block and +crit rate).

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 7:03pm

Alchemypoker

4HJ6bi.jpg 4 skills - All Fours Bossin - S16

Friday, February 14th 2020, 4:13pm

Valentine's Day

Throughout the lands of old Britannia, there was a young Squire, who used to roam around the forest just admiring the nature during his duty break. One day, he came upon a small waterfall that lead to a small pond, very pretty, filled with colorful plants all around it. He decides to take a break there before heading back to headquarters. He was so tired that day and he fell asleep. Once he opens his eyes its already dark outside. The full moon at its highest and brightest with very few clouds t...

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 1:30am

Ranking Board for PVP

That`s cuz the cluster you are in has not been crossed with others. So there`s no "cross server" to compete ranks with.