You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 557.

Friday, September 25th 2020, 1:04pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

Hero Erinnia, I would like to ask you to stop calling my forum event a fake event. Neither the Lelith comp nor the event items were forgotten. "forgot the pools for a new and better KaL (is another fake news). " I do not understand this sentence. The devs themselves will not answer. Hopefully, when our PM gets well again (probably on September 28th), the statement will be made. (and the sending!)

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 10:30pm

Patchnotes/Eventlists

Hello heroes, I would like to apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, due to the missing MR file for this month, it will not be possible to give you a complete and (depending on the circumstances) qualitative list. I made a provisional list as far as I could without the file. Patchnotes and eventlists? Sincerely yours, Prince Axolotl.

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 7:54am

The Fürstenstube

I think you are confusing me with the IT / Developer and with the last word with your wife. It's not my job to fix or re-code the game, but I can try to make it as easy as possible for the community to get information.

Monday, September 21st 2020, 2:29pm

The Fürstenstube

Hello Hero MrMaarten, Newcomers only have to be activated by me, as soon as this has happened, you can enter all rooms (except for the modrooms) and read the chat messages. I'll do that tonight.

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 8:26pm

The Fürstenstube

Hello heroes, Now that some time has passed, I would like to ask for your feedback. How do you like the server? Are you satisfied with how things are handled on the server? How do you like the distribution on the server? Could something be changed? What do you not like at all? What do you particularly like? Do you think that the continuation makes sense? With best regards, your Prince Axolotl.

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 8:05pm

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Heroes, Shakespeare There is a Desciption for a Ability missing on the Card. "When on turn, all enemy creatures get the debuff: Blind (Cannot attack). For 1 turn." Uesugi Kenshin "Compressive: All friendly creatures in adjacent fields gain the buff: Gilded (Received damage is reduced to 0). Last for 5 rounds." didnt worked as it should be. 1. Play the Card and some Cards in the adjacent squares. 2. Wait for one of the following things: a. Let her die, the Ability will be removed from all c...

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 7:54pm

Tyrann Ravage

Hello heroes, Since I received no real help from our bosses on this question and was told that the players should please contact the support, we volunteers have now settled this in our own way. I think the problem is resolved because we made it available to you in the Booster Bonanza for silver. I apologize for the inconvenience. With best regards, your Prince Axolotl. (Do you guys think I forget that?)

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 7:09pm

MR Suggestion

Hello hero Rebariz, Unfortunately you are to late, as explained in the post above, the list has already been completed and sent. With best regards, your Prince Axolotl.

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 3:59pm

MR Suggestion

Hello heroes, Thank you for your submissions, the file of wishes has been completed and sent. With best regards, your Prince Axolotl.

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 9:12pm

Request for an official Statement by Gamigo

I already gave them (the players) a Answer on my Discord Server, my Apologize that i forgot to put it in the Forum. They prepare a Announcement and will post it in the next days. (What was they (PM and CM) said)

Friday, September 18th 2020, 11:45am

MR Suggestion

Hello heroes, Once again we ask you to discuss your ideas about which cards should come in the Gold Rush, Booster Bonanza or Free Card Event. The suggestions are used for the month "October". Please consider realistic suggestions and that vice and virtue, tarot cards and removed cards are not available. (And the 3-month ban for new cards) You will also share this MR with the other language versions. (They will also make suggestions for the MR) Don't forget to turn on your thank-o-mat. With best ...

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 5:10pm

Facebook and KAL

Hello heroes, As some have already noticed, Facebook will remove the game Kings and Legends from their repertoire on December 31, 2020 due to the deactivation of support for Flash. At the moment I cannot say what that means for the affected accounts. With sad greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Monday, September 14th 2020, 1:39pm

Browser Survey

Hello Heroes, Moved Permanently Sorry for the broken link, here is the full link. As mentioned by Bardalph above, please take a moment and fill it in as truthfully as possible. We should organize this survey by our superiors.

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:43pm

Lust problem

Just because you don't see them openly doesn't mean they don't do anything for you. Bardalph has compiled the compensation list as an example, Goldred is working in the background on data sheets that make our work easier, etc. I could tell you so much. It is correct that both are not showing so much precedence at the moment, but there is also no obligation to be interested in trivialities every day (which the brawls that flare up again and again in the French forum as an example), nor to interfe...

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:28pm

Lust problem

Hello Swaggman and Pissa2, The French forum is normally not my area. In addition, this is a one-off action from me, which means I hadn't discussed it with the other volunteers. We were not allowed to start a poll about it, I am openly opposed to this action, but I do not want to harm my colleagues or the French community by breaking the rules. Goldred and Bardalph have to decide whether to conduct the poll, as they will openly oppose the statement made by our PM / CM that the poll is not desired...

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:53pm

Lust problem

I wonder why the players think that depending on the result, I would not advocate a fair compensation ..... And swaggman, remember that this here is the English Part of the Forum, so let the English player deceide what they think is the best solution.

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:28pm

Lust problem

" and then when you reach the goal of the game (lust), " I find the wording strange, do you play the game just to get a card? Or do you want to play the game to pursue your path and your goals without someone judging you for not choosing the must-have? I find it questionable when people see a card as the whole goal in a card game which can offer thousands of possibilities, ideas and paths. "will they take it out by vote?" So far nothing has been decided and everything is open, as written above t...

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 5:33pm

Lust problem

. Hello Heroes, (Foreword: We volunteers had been aware of the discussion around the topic for a long time, but we was not allowed to start a poll. I do this now on my own responsibility.) due to recurring discussions about Awakend Lust being an issue, i would like to know how the player base really feels about it. I would like to ask you to take part in this poll, to give me a better impression about the situation. Please answer each player only once.Please be clear what impact your answer coul...

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 10:06am

Lelith comp questions

E) I cannot tell you a Timeframe and a estimate is useless because sometimes they are so and sometimes they are so.