You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 483.

Today, 12:00pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

Today we start the discussion about comp again. And yes, its annoys me (I cannot say us, because eule is not here), that this takes so long. But you are not forgotten.

Today, 11:58am

really DEV?

The error is forwarded. She will be removed from the packs and the player inventory (again). Whoever, i cannot tell how long it will needed.

Yesterday, 11:13am

really DEV?

After opening a massive Amount of Booster Packs, i cannot confirm it that she is included. Its just a forgotten removal from the description from the pack. (Happens more than once, as example sweetie pack with the wrond dread champion, fierce pack with the removed rhialla etc.)

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 4:23pm

Ban awaken Lust

>.> I think we have current bigger problems than this. I will talk about them again, when the players can play the game again.

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 5:49pm

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

Legendary. Reason is simple, maybe some of you try to combine 2 legendary into a godlike. This would free you from one choice and you can take another one for your godlike choice.

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 1:33pm

Strength measurement of the races

Hello Heroes, You have arrived at the Halfbloods saddle crafting mastery, only to find out that they are not there. You want to leave disappointed when the apprentices want to stop you and offer you to present their progress as long as you wait for the masters. You accept the offer with thanks. All you have to do is send the following information (via PM) to your messenger (Me): - Current game name - In-game server - Language version (the messenger is traveling for several countries) - The desir...

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 10:29am

Server 16 judgement is down? seems all servers are down..

Hello hero DKSTUD, The player Odin_sieht_Dich is a special case. He has various options to get into the game, but does not want to use them. He wants to complain in the forum until Gamigo has solved the problem. He doesn't care that he gets on the players' nerves. As mentioned, he has the options, he just doesn't want to use them. Sincerely, Your Prince Axolotl.

Monday, July 27th 2020, 9:42pm

Hello Heroes, And now MG 16 should received his Equipement as well. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Sunday, July 26th 2020, 12:24pm

The PM know that there are several tabs in the List. I think he starts to late with the sending (Friday ca. 17:30, and my knowlegde says that his works ends 18:00) so she only had time to send for just one mergeserver. But this is just my thoughts.

Sunday, July 26th 2020, 10:07am

Our PM send the items. I am not sure why he just send the equipement only for one Merge Server.

Friday, July 24th 2020, 6:07pm

Hello heroes, You should find the equipment items for MG 1 in your mailbox. Sincerely, Your Prince Axolotl.

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 1:13pm

Jianyu Rythm is wrong described OR bugged

"Will it be fixed atleast?" We try it. "You should implement a system message. " I cannot do that by my own. "You also didn't let us know about the ability Lian Li on Mystical Teacher sharing her damage between all targets. You only did it after Kaynie warned us in forum." It was my mistake, I didn't know that at the time. "Could you add this to the known issue list" I thought i add already a Description about that.

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:04pm

Jianyu Rythm is wrong described OR bugged

Is it a surprise for you? I had this information in my patch notes for days.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:48am

[Officiall] The ban on "Amemiya" and "Lelith Hesper"

Hello heroes, Sorry for the late (official) information: The Lelith Hesper card was removed from the game during maintenance on July 21, 2020. This affects the following: - Removed from player inventory - Removed from a booster pack - Removed from all upcoming and future events The reason for this was that in combination with other cards you could cause server problems. The compensation is currently under discussion. We thank you for your understanding, your English Kal team, Prince Axolotl.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:29am

sorry i don't understand

It was installed in the awaken version on the test server because the devs did not take into account the removal of the card, actually the devs planned to make it accessible to the players in a gold rush. But this was prevented by us. So no, the removal will not be undone and the card will not be made available to the players in any version.

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 11:02pm

Voluntary ban list

Hello heroes, Please do not be alarmed or confused. This has nothing to do with a ban that has to be pronounced because of system critical problems. But what is it then? To explain: A ban list where players are asked to refrain from using certain cards or to accept restrictions in the first two weeks after the end of the season and the start of the new one. Selected cards would be restricted or prohibited every month for the specified period. However, this requires your acceptance as well as you...

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 10:38pm

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

We are currently talking about compensation. I cannot say what the compensation will look like and when you will receive it at the moment.

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 10:27pm

Patchnotes/Eventlists

Hello heroes, Sorry for the slight delay, but you may already have noticed the problems. But now, as usual, your patch notes and eventlists: Patchnotes and eventlist