Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 9:55pm

Author: Low

Low's avatars

That's so bad :/

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 6:07pm

Low's avatars

Quoted from "Vengeance" see, we need people like you working inside the game, your like another demandread/lilpwnd (people who like to help others in game and dont expect anythin in return) It's an honor but I think it's normal to help others and share our skills for the community My reward isyour happiness guys ;D

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 5:24pm

Low's avatars

Aha I'm a men and I don't do that for rewards, I made it for my pleasure

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 11:16am

Low's avatars

Thanks ! I'm glad you like it ! :3

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 3:13am

Low's avatars

Hi ! My name is Low and I'm french, then I play on the french server of Kings and Legends. I created a lot of avatars inspired by KAL's characters for this forum, the oldest are already available on the profile editor but not the newest.Perhaps that may interest you.. or not ;D But I'm happy to share my creations with all the community !If someone want a personnal avatar, he can send me a private message Bye bye (sorry if I made mistakes I'm not a pro in english :c) Available avatars: ...

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 11:21pm

New & Upcoming Cards Spoilers

Yes Kaynie 1 - On action all units take 1 fire damage 2 - Gives rage 1 to all friendly units/Gives rage 2 to all friendly units

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 10:17pm

News Poison 3 2x2 Decay 6 32% return +11 hp Gives inspiration 2 +4 atk Furor 4

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 6:48pm

Oops sorry It's ok I changed it, thanks :p

Monday, January 25th 2016, 4:39pm

Hi ! Diabolos Gains infltrate and energy drain 3 Darkbringer : 8 damage/turn Jaraax : Temptation 3