You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 944.

Today, 7:34am

Author: Kaynie

Ban awaken Lust

Quoted from "Paranoia" Quoted from "Kaynie" We are complaining about Lust because we want to play. The current pvp state can barely called playing. Most games end without the 2nd player even having a chance to intervene. It's not just lust im talking about its every little thing that people find something to complain about....but if lust is removed i can think of a few more broken cards that can go bye bye with her Seems kinda random to post ur personal issues into a Lust thread.

Today, 7:17am

Ban awaken Lust

We are complaining about Lust because we want to play. The current pvp state can barely called playing. Most games end without the 2nd player even having a chance to intervene.

Today, 6:46am

Plans for the days ahead.

first of all thank you for all your effort to try to improve the game. But some of those ideas seem unrealistic. The PvP Change (min 30 Cards, Elite cards limited to 1), could maybe been great if it had been introduced from the beginning of the game, but I feel a change like this would be impossible now. It would kill alot of tactics completly that rely on drawing certain key cards (rush, burn, aurora ect.), None VIP/low VIP usually have very small card pools, which would make it very hard for t...

Monday, July 6th 2020, 6:42pm

Suggest your Event wishes for August 2020 here

Gold Rush suggestion: 1k Wicked Lin 5k Amut 10k Fire Ruby

Monday, July 6th 2020, 11:45am

Suggest your Event wishes for August 2020 here

Free Card suggestion: Priyanka, Becca Feistdom or Deadly Widow

Monday, July 6th 2020, 7:41am

difference between french lust and english lust

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" I am not sure it is a bug or its how she normal should work. Rom and the Japanese had it in this way, KAL in the another way current. I send once a request to let it check, but the pm at this time says "stand so in the Text, looks fine to me" (I had a crappy Video from Rom at proof, black creatures because missing assets >.> ) I will look into it today, but remember the consequenzes when i send a Ticket. And Ramudo, Arakhi killed your own creatures who are immobiliz...

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 9:38pm

Booster Bonanza Poll

Quoted from "Ramudo" Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Dragon: Yamanoguchi (Epic for 20 Standard Dragon Packs) Gloam Worm ( Legendary for 20 Dragon Master Packs) (51) 31% > Switch place from Yamanoguchi and put a new card for the Gloam Wyrm. Angel: Spear-Saint Laylah (Epic for 20 Standard Angel Packs) / Samir (Legendary for 20 Master Angel Packs) (37) 23% > Accept Scaled: Legendary Hundun for 20x (27) 16% >Accept Demon: Wicked Lin (Epic for 20 Standard Demon Packs) Tyrann Ravage (Legendary for 20 De...

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 3:06pm

Booster Bonanza Poll

You're all acting like recharge or gold rush cards returning to the game is something new. Always has happened before, always would happen, even without the bonanza voting. Its just less random now (if it gets approved). Cards like Miako and Wicked Lin have been 30k gold rush and returned very shortly after as 100k silver bonanza (Miako) or in a 198 gold/rubies pack (Wicked Lin). Seeker Praxia, Swirling Tanja were 8k recharges and returned after a month in packs. Its nothing new and to be honest...

Sunday, June 28th 2020, 10:31pm

Free card

isnt that what she suggests? I mean, she is not the one that complains ... and makes up conspiracy theories!?

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 2:28pm

Ban awaken Lust

I wonder if people that vote no really enjoy playing 1v1 these days? There is no more "skill" involved, due to Lust most games are already over with the starting hands. If Player A starts with Lust + X and Player B doesn't have Lust + the right card to stop X, he will lose. Certain combos that rely on lust are just too broken and shouldn't exist: Lust + Grooty (if Player B has not drawn a Harmony/Yogi he loses guaranteed and even if he has it, the chance to lose is extremly high due to Player A ...

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 12:06pm

Ban awaken Lust

Quoted from "taramas" i thought that was a poll, you created a petition, not a poll... only Moderators can start Polls on the Forums. We can do one on Straw Poll or similar, but they are too easy to manipulate. But lets try it. Vote here

Friday, June 26th 2020, 11:33am

Opinion about the new Design

Just noticed there is a huge thing missing on the new design. There is no more section for bugs/bugfixes. In the French notes I found this: Une erreur est connue sur la carte Professeur Mystique, sa capacité Big bang est eronné. Voici la véritable description de la compétence: Big bang: Attaque toutes les créatures et héros ennemis, les dégâts sont répartis entre toutes les cibles et les créatures blessées seront incapables d'agir pendant 1 tour. Les dernieres erreurs du dernier patch ne sont pa...

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 12:24pm

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

Quoted from "plazmaonfly" Quoted from "tommyc999" Hi everyone, Does anyone know when the rewards will be released? I think there are 2 phase remaining then we can think of releasing prizes and also i think they would need quiet a lot time to release the prize as this event was easy there will be so many entries. they would need to create a list of all players who won the prize and list will be quiet long. I think they could/probably have already started with an list for the rewards that dont ha...

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 11:00pm

Ban awaken Lust

bump. Can you try to request again?

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 12:41pm

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

Quoted from "ID." If you crash the servers then you won't play at all, doesn't make much sense to do that, not going to help the situation. Just let Fuerst do his thing. I obviously won't do it, I don't want to get excluded in forum events ect. But its quite annoying that they don't seem to bother about it. I disagree tho, that it wouldn't help. It would raise the awareness and force them to do something about the situation. But in the end they would probably just ban me for playing a card, whi...

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 9:48am

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

I must say, this is quite disappointing. I know you can' t do anything about it Fuerst, but I wish Gamigo would care a bit more. A lot of players paid 100 € to get Hesper (I know, the marketing here is that you pay 100 € for the Gold and the Card is free on top, but lets be honest, Gold has no value, as no one ever sells anything decent in the Auction House, so people actually pay the 100 € for the Card). Now Hesper will already be 2 months banned without any compensation. Till the next Maintena...

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:57pm

Quoted from "Ramudo" Quoted from "Kaynie" I like the design, its kinda the same like on forum isnt it? Only thing I would prefer, would be if Event cards would also be posted in Godlike instead of the Rank they are available in. Its kinda hard to find some of those in the guide and in the end only the godlike version matters in ur decision if you get a card or not. Just editing my post and saw this. Quick nitpick, aren't they all in GL already? The Recharge Cards are. But I am refering to the E...

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:52pm

I like the design, its kinda the same like on forum isnt it? Only thing I would prefer, would be if Event cards would also be posted in Godlike instead of the Rank they are available in. Its kinda hard to find some of those in the guide and in the end only the godlike version matters in ur decision if you get a card or not.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 8:11am

Suggestion for Merge Servers

Quoted from "DarkNieto" Have you taken into account that if the servers were merged, other users with multiple accounts would lose access to them? You do not lose access to them. The servers will still exist by themself but being clustered together, so people can play together even if they are from different servers. S1-S15 are already merged and so is S16-S17, so in theory you could have 15 characters on server 1 and 2 on S16 already with 1 account. The server 1 cluster is dead and would need ...

Thursday, June 18th 2020, 12:18pm

MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE Have said MERGE perhaps?

you really should consider merging. Its like no one playing legit anymore on S1-S15. People just playing arranged games or straight up boost themself. On a merged and active servers this wouldnt be possible anymore...