You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 364.

Today, 12:19am

Author: ID.

Plans for the days ahead.

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hello heroes, In preparation for the upcoming collaboration for the gathering and refining of ideas for improving the game, I am providing you with a document that I once made, as long as you can have a look at the other one. (Short reminder: It is not certain whether it will ultimately make it into the game) Improvement List A majority of this is exactly what's needed. Well done for putting the time in to make this. Hopefully at least some will be accepted! Have yo...

Yesterday, 9:24pm

Soul Summoner

Brillian. Happy to help if you need anything.

Yesterday, 8:50pm

Soul Summoner

I know lots of things need updating, but I was wondering if we are able to update soul summoner cards without having to ask the devs? I think even new players, wouldn't have use for any of those cards now, they are basically obsolete. Would be nice if it actually had a purpose again with some fairly relevant cards.

Monday, July 6th 2020, 1:53pm

difference between french lust and english lust

Our version is correct, no need to open ticket for devs

Monday, July 6th 2020, 12:54am

difference between french lust and english lust

But not under enemys control? So it would act more like a charm effect?

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:03am

facebook log in

You think they are updating Fuerst everyday to tell him what they are doing to fix it? I doubt it, and as he is basically the only line of communication for us and them, there's nobody else to update us. Just have to wait....as always until they tell him some news worth sharing, meanwhile players get bored waiting and might not return even when fixed

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 1:04pm

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "ID." If you crash the servers then you won't play at all, doesn't make much sense to do that, not going to help the situation. Just let Fuerst do his thing. I obviously won't do it, I don't want to get excluded in forum events ect. But its quite annoying that they don't seem to bother about it. I disagree tho, that it wouldn't help. It would raise the awareness and force them to do something about the situation. But in the end they would probably just ban me fo...

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 12:36pm

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

If you crash the servers then you won't play at all, doesn't make much sense to do that, not going to help the situation. Just let Fuerst do his thing.

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 2:36pm

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

Quoted from "Ramudo" Quoted from "Diogenes" How do I check that? When you go into your PMs, if you sent one of your Race Competition submissions personally, check your outbox and see if that message looks like an opened letter. That will let you know if your message was read, and whatever you put down for your name in that first ever message is your username for the event. That's it. From what I have seen, he opens them on the same day that they are sent so if you sent your own entry in, you ca...

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 5:45pm

Check if the guy you sent it to has opened the mail. That's proof of entry.

Sunday, June 14th 2020, 4:03am

Just an idea

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" AlteEule and I have already submitted a template in this regard, which has been assessed. It will be checked if this login can be installed in June. Just wondering if this is in the pipeline for next month now?

Friday, June 12th 2020, 7:46pm

MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE Have said MERGE perhaps?

Quoted from "zDingky" what? didnt understood I think he wants a merge.

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 1:20pm

How satisfied are you with the moderator Fürst Axolotl?

Quoted from "PapaKnoob" I dont think you have too explain yourself Fuerst. That player aint active anymore. Hes just trolling, like he always was +1

Sunday, June 7th 2020, 1:20am

Yeah dude I already asked that previously. You only have to enter in one of the rounds to qualify for the prizes for your race.

Sunday, June 7th 2020, 1:18am

Monthly Bonanza Voting

Sounds great. +1 from me

Saturday, June 6th 2020, 1:46pm

Quoted from "Paranoia" Quoted from "Yoysho" Quoted from "Paranoia" they have to have your server for it to count 50/50 chance on S16/S17 seems alright. But that's besides the point. You can just enter a boss solo, place a dude, screenshot and submit. There is no need for a team in the first place if you want to depend on your chosen race's other participants. Only malicious players would do what Weakling suggested. I think some people are being paranoid... 100%

Saturday, June 6th 2020, 1:48am

Suggestions for the next event "Measuring the strength of the race"

Quoted from "Weakling" The only thing is I can't think of a boss map that represents Dragon/Angel/Demon/Planes (might've missed a few). Those would dragons lair, hells realm and heaven so they would have to make those bosses permanent during the events