You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 438.

Today, 8:56pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Soul Summoner

You cannot update anything in the game without the devs. But i was thinking earlier about a soulsummoner update. Maybe i find today some time to post the idealist what i was working for a long time.

Yesterday, 6:25pm

Suggest your Event wishes for August 2020 here

From the mr suggestion for the next month >.> Today, you are a little bit brainlaggy, didnt you?

Yesterday, 6:08pm

Tyrann ravage is replaced. So only some few Goldrush suggestions (serious ones) and i finished the list.

Yesterday, 5:39pm

Dragon, i know who will have some silence in the next days. >.>

Yesterday, 2:58pm

Yes. I need exactly this, for what i asked in the another thread. Some goldrush stuff, a replacement for tyrann ravage etc.

Yesterday, 10:16am

Yes, maybe, but now focus on the Topic. I want to finish today the Mr suggestion.

Yesterday, 10:09am

No tower. As i explained, i dont want to give a class stuff and the other emptyhanded.

Yesterday, 10:00am

Magor, the last cards was not so bad and in the current suggestions are several cards, who can be played in the current meta. Tower is the Problem, we have 4 from them, so it would be the Problem about wich one? Some more suggestion pls, remember that you cannot later complain that i didnt asked you and try it.

Yesterday, 9:54am

difference between french lust and english lust

In german she worked like the english. And yes magor, the question is not, is there a bug? The two Questions are: 1. Which version is bugged? DE/EN or FR? 2. Did the player want a fix? For fr it would end in a buff or in de/en in a nerf. Without a idea, wich Version is bugged, it is a play with a fire and i will ask all communitys, did they want a ticket about that, with the knowlegde that atleast 1 Community got affectet.

Yesterday, 7:15am

difference between french lust and english lust

I am not sure it is a bug or its how she normal should work. Rom and the Japanese had it in this way, KAL in the another way current. I send once a request to let it check, but the pm at this time says "stand so in the Text, looks fine to me" (I had a crappy Video from Rom at proof, black creatures because missing assets >.> ) I will look into it today, but remember the consequenzes when i send a Ticket. And Ramudo, Arakhi killed your own creatures who are immobilized since release of her, so it...

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 10:32pm

Some more suggestions for goldrush. More suggestions for free card. 1 Demon card to exchange the tyrann ravage.

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 9:02pm

Booster Bonanza Poll

Dragon: Yamanoguchi (Epic for 20 Standard Dragon Packs) Gloam Worm ( Legendary for 20 Dragon Master Packs) (51) 31% > Switch place from Yamanoguchi and put a new card for the Gloam Wyrm. Angel: Spear-Saint Laylah (Epic for 20 Standard Angel Packs) / Samir (Legendary for 20 Master Angel Packs) (37) 23% > Accept Scaled: Legendary Hundun for 20x (27) 16% >Accept Demon: Wicked Lin (Epic for 20 Standard Demon Packs) Tyrann Ravage (Legendary for 20 Demon Master Packs) (19) 13% > Not accept, Tyrann rav...

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 4:21pm

Strength measurement of the races

Hello heroes, Here you can temporarily check whether both the specified server, name and the selected equipment are correct. Equipment Sendinglist If you noticed an error, you can report it to me via pn. Sincerely, Your Prince Axolotl.

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 12:08am

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

At the moment, its just the equipment itself. I need to split the sendinglist into parts and want to work step by step by it.

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 9:12pm

Hello Heroes, Parts of the armor must be of high quality, otherwise you are rat food. The mystical master blacksmiths of the Planes faction give you their favor of having a piece of equipment of your choice made for you. All you have to do is send the following information (via PM) to your messenger (Me): - Current game name - In-game server - Language version (the messenger is traveling for several countries) - The desired piece of equipment The following players have been selected for the forg...

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 7:23am

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

Hello hero Icedemon, It will take some time. I would like to point out that I am currently working on several things. (Must work) First. prepare the mailing lists / wish lists for the event. Secondly. Further tracking errors and writing tickets to fix them. Third. Logging the losses caused by the Facebook problems. Fourth. The preparation of the Mr (the so-called ingame event suggestion data), because otherwise all your suggestions were in vain. I have to do this after a 10 hour working day, so ...

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 8:26pm

Hello heroes, According to reports, some players with multiple accounts / alts / twinks participated. These players can contact me via PM and tell me which account I should keep in the evaluation. If this does not happen within the time frame, all accounts assigned to the player will be excluded from the event. Kind regards, your prince Axolotl.

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 7:59pm

Hello heroes, You can now see all involved with their positions here, please send a PN to me if there is an error in the spelling. Particpationslist Yours sincerely, your prince Axolotl.