You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 377.

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 4:23pm

Author: magusrequip

Ban awaken Lust

just nerf lust by increasing her countdown in awakened form like how modesty was decreased make her 3-5 count to give ppl time to assemble the counter (maybe nerf the draw from 3 to 2 as well but that seems like overkill) again might not completely solve problem but would be a start and could be tested if approved ..... im always agaisnt full removals of cards but nerfs can be fine if things are too powerful just figured id leave my opinion that was all since i see more about her 1cd then her ac...

Friday, May 15th 2020, 9:24pm

Ban awaken Lust

well looks like im putting making mine on hold till this is all sorted out lol

Monday, May 11th 2020, 7:44am

Mother Day

magusrequip S3 Mifzuna WoofWoof S2 Vel'Assar Pain34736 S4 Sarya Kenshiro S14 Aeneas Link To Image: https://imgur.com/a/IEDgfHA BONUS MONSTERS: 11 Yumi Swiftshot Sensei Calista Libra Goblin Queen Shani Lance Maiden Eyir Wicked Lin Venus Archangel Raphaela Seria Demoness Lettie The Queen

Friday, May 8th 2020, 1:25am

Please fix your cards

Quoted from "Yoysho" It works like this: 1) Cupcake starts her action, under summoner's control 2) Hoarfrost 3, damage gets reflected, apply Charm to Cupcake, but still within summoner's action 3) Hence she does her attack as normal, may get reflected and if so apply Charm again on Cupcake, no change. 4) Action end for cupcake, all (de)buffs get their duration reduced by 1, hence no longer charmed. Reflect/redirection carries all kinds of modifiers. Squish/devour are evaluated on the target, bu...

Thursday, May 7th 2020, 12:12am

Please fix your cards

on the queen note: the damage source has changed ...... is the issue when cupcake hits queen it is no longer Cupcakes damage but changed to queen as the source of damage as its QUEENS REFLECT ability doing the damage and no longer cupcake doing the damage at least thats my understanding of it though its a grey area cause abilities get reflected when units hit sanced units which is a similar if not almost exactly the same effect .... maybe its something with how charm itself works PS: the other p...

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 6:24pm

P2W

honestly there should be a 30 day (28 in february or 29 and 31 on the months with 31) that starts an finishes with the month its in this is one of the few VERY few games that doesnt have a reason to login to get rewards every month it should always end with an item of interest (fire rubies opal frags etc ) and have rewards that build up over the month to that goal (amounts of silver small gold amounts that grow similar to the ally banner) why the devs or whoever have not Institutied this practic...

Wednesday, April 22nd 2020, 11:43pm

Really?

I do feel based on the two sets the silver for legend shouldve been higher like 2 mil or 4 mil but i also think that the difference is to cover anyone who used a ruby on her in past and spent the 7mil+ it takes to do that (if u dont sacrifice legends) who knows though

Wednesday, April 22nd 2020, 11:32pm

Really?

IF SHE WAS A RECHARGE CARD: she was a FREE gift with the amount you recharged still got the gold from the recharge which is what you spent the money for (even if most players dont see it that way thats the reality) IF SHE WAS A GOLD RUSH CARD: you got everything you spent your gold on and her as a BONUS for spending the gold while the event was going on (even if most players dont see it that way that is also the reality) the fact they give any kind of compensation (1k gold etc which is actually ...

Sunday, April 12th 2020, 11:14pm

remove Doris?????

dont really think its been forgotten though would help if ppl read the forums this has been up a few days just saying volunteers have lives too try to have some patience especially when they try to be up front and say they arent gonna be around 301 Moved Permanently

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 9:19pm

Since the Ban of Amemiya

giving the gold would be unfair to everyone as u still got the gold u bought when u got the Free card with it (even though everyone buys for the card) so that would be an insane and ridiculous comp a card of choice though i could agree with

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 3:09am

Color Code

White - Blue - Green- Gray - Gray - Purple - Yellow -Black - Black - Red Blue - Red - Green - Yellow - Purple - Yellow- Black - Black - Gray- White White - Red - Red - Yellow - Green - Gray- Blue - Blue - Purple - Black username: magusrequip Server: Server 3 Mifzuna

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 4:57am

Game/website down?

Quoted from "ROMAntonio" Quoted from "magusrequip" that moment when u were gonna finish something later cause u didnt have time then the games down time quotient is met again lol and u lose out on it oh wells still down for me fyi Yep, and sadly not the first time for me. Loosing out seems to be what game gives me most lol. yeah def not my first time either been here since server 3 first started or close too it lol seen alot of the "nightmare" scenarios from this game some ones that were good t...

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 2:39am

Game/website down?

that moment when u were gonna finish something later cause u didnt have time then the games down time quotient is met again lol and u lose out on it oh wells still down for me fyi

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 4:20am

Patch troubles

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hello Heroes, Pls give us your Ingamename, Server and Rank of the Card (Legendary, Godlike?). We try to give you the Card back. WIth friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl. magusrequip Server 3 Legendary ALSO giving everyone something free then forcing them to use the forum or message in it to get it back is ridiculous it should be sent to everyone as its an error on the part of the ppl who do the update not on us as players just saying

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 6:58pm

site down?????

right click and translate this thread and youll have your answer wish ppl kept this language in the loop but u know 301 Moved Permanently

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 4:38pm

Fierce Pack and Lifewarder Rhialla

because its not removed till the 26th as u said so it would still be in game in all its places till then just wait to get any packs till its handled so that u dont get screwed

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:50pm

Easter Event missing rewards

No Idea maybe u were mean to puppies in a former life ?

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:45pm

Easter Event missing rewards

@chaos if you completed early or not during event it didnt count it had to be completed during the event not already be completed that is the only difference i can see mine was done so i didnt get her either

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:42pm

can't log in

same just woke up too and have alot to do today rl and still had dailies to do

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 5:21pm

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

yeah every now and then asmodeus (big diabolas looking demon image wise i think) will start on the map and then immediately bring out his friends by killing the grave stones ps: honestly only time the boss is challenging as if he doesnt start on map u can just make yourself immortal until u have perfect hand to kill everything at once