You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Monday, June 1st 2020, 12:21pm

Author: Dragon

Is this really just a visual bug?

Maybe you can record a video of me running a hundun at a yamano. Can show u in a prac room

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:48pm

Ban awaken Lust

Lust being overpower is a no brainer. the one oppose of the bans are those that like the free win.

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 11:02am

Ban awaken Lust

Even if it doesnt close. Lust already killed the game. Its more RNG than skill. Match ends in 3-4 turn. Its so boring.

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 9:20pm

Ban awaken Lust

When your opponent draws 4 Card and goes before you.

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 11:44am

Ban awaken Lust

Counter doesnt stop lust on turn 1

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 3:04pm

Any update on Yamanon bug?

Probably just hundun and maybe moderation.

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 11:55am

There interaction is between 2 creatures that kill each other. Yama kills hundun. Hundun procs his abstent 2 and kill 2 back. Sometime killing yama and bugging her with 0 hp.

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 11:48am

Ban awaken Lust

Some ppl just dont understand that counters doesnt work on lust on turn 1 scenario. I play lust draw 3 card and 3 inspire. U play scorch. Im up 3 carda 3 inspire, u already lost.

Monday, May 18th 2020, 10:40pm

Ban awaken Lust

Lust allows u to bring out op card like yama. Without lust, you cant bring out yama fast enough. U are comparing a 1cd card to a 5 cd. A lot of the op card is dependent on lust. U can lose with lust first if ur other card in hand is futile. Take for example 2 lust or lust + yarra If the top players in the last 5 years like Kaynie, Alenka and I are stating there is an issue with lust then something is wrong. The game has become more rng based because everything revolves around lust. 1- going firs...

Monday, May 18th 2020, 10:36pm

My yarra died, was on field with 0 hp and continue to give out buff. Enemies yama died and continue to give tit tat

Monday, May 18th 2020, 2:55pm

Ban awaken Lust

Quoted from "Swifty" For me. I would say yes to the ban for few reasons... - whoever draws lust first is bound to win no matter what. - alot of people are using 15-17 card decks. so easy to draw lust. - I am sure alot of people would want fair fights not ones that last for 5 turns max. I am sure many want her banned. I have just gotten my 3rd recently after having just 1 for a long time. it makes a massive difference and having her banned or even non available to be awaken would make the differ...

Monday, May 18th 2020, 2:54pm

Ban awaken Lust

Quoted from "CAPTAINCAPS" I'm definitely against the ban. I enjoy too much being creative and trying decks out. Sure everybody runs 3 awaken lusts in their deck now, but so many different combos in top 32 that makes it fun to try to figure out what deck to use. And Dragon, allright we get it, you don't have 50 winning streak anymore, too many whales around, sorry old days are gone. No matter what deck u try it revolves around awk lust. Has nothing to do with whales. There were whales back then ...

Monday, May 18th 2020, 2:43pm

Harmless? Please double check. The creature actually has 0 hp and blocks the field. Yamanon has 0 hp and gives dancing buff

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 5:58pm

Ban awaken Lust

People that are against awk lust ban are the dolphins that enjoy beating whales. This shows how one op one card is. Sure there are many ways to kill lust but you cant counter something thats 1cd on turn 1. It already did its job by drawing 3 and inspire 3.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 12:34am

Rainbowevent Participation

Since my 1st post got deleted. Dragon Beast Elf Human Halfblood Undead Rainbow race. S16 Dragon

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 8:34pm

Amemiya -- when will it be fixed or removed?

Quoted from "Moony" Quoted from "Dragon" Mm speaking of taunt, have you guys done anything to the number guy spamming? That may be hard to do unless they have the capability of IP banning (which has it's own problems). What I've noticed with "numbers" guy is that he creates a new account to spam, then everyone blacklists him, so next time he creates a new account to spam & repeat. Exactly so if they cant take care of this kind of harrasment why enforce any.

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 3:41pm

Amemiya -- when will it be fixed or removed?

Mm speaking of taunt, have you guys done anything to the number guy spamming?