You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 337.

Yesterday, 8:30pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Why are you doing an event that favors the stronger players again ?

Hello heroes, I think I went too far with some of my statements and thus violated the forum rules myself. No claims may be made about people, whether they are true or false. I was already blamed for this by AlteEule. Hero Odin sees you, I think you can refrain from these non-sense discussions in the future. Because I have nothing against you, only against your current excesses. I consider your last allegations and insults against me as unsaid and undone and hope that we can both work together an...

Yesterday, 4:56pm

Question thread on the topic of "Strength measurement of the races"

"What's the rule on handing in submissions for other players?" Well, i think AlteEule will accept that, when you say at the Start of the post "This is not my Screen and Participation, i send this screen because my friend have issues with the Forum". "And what if you help by clearing enemies, then surrender? Since nothing is left of that player and he doesn't show on the left hand side, you can't tell whether there were peeps there before." Dirty boy, but yes, thats a possibility. When we only se...

Yesterday, 4:04pm

You need to participate only by one Phase for the Price. But the more you help your race by taking more than one phase, the better is the Chance to gain higher prices.

Yesterday, 2:27pm

"if i am alone and that I put 40 creatures (i win for exempl 40 pts)" When this are all the mentioned race, yes. "I earn as many points as if I am in a team of 4 players and we put 40 creatures ; win 40 or 160 pts ?" You would earn 40 points for yourself, the other 3 earned by himself each 40 points. That mean as example Magor: 40 Points, Player B: 40 Points, Player C: 40 Points and Player D: 40 Points. You earn 40 points, but your team earns in total 160 for the mentioned race.

Yesterday, 10:57am

Yes Hero Missmissy, How do i explain, as example: every Race have a bank, with your participation you fill the bank and at the end, we will look who had the most money on the bank and the race with the most is the winner, the other are following, the people who help to fill the bank get his reward depend of which rank achieves the Race. Thats why youre not allowed to switch the race and you should take part in all 5 phase.

Yesterday, 8:52am

@Diogenes. Yes, you can use the same Creature for every Part. @Nua. You dont need to Stick as four, you can do that Event entirely solo. When you want to exchange your teammember, remember that he need to have the same Picked race as you. @Dragon. So you want a fancy armor? A amulett? Ring? Everything in the equipment slots excluded horses, runes and saddle. The same for saddle, exist this saddle in godlike, so you can choose them. But maybe i prepare a list for that. @Diogenes. Rank doesnt matt...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 11:36pm

"Heermeister AlteEule will accept your participation by letter. (To spell it out, send the screenshot taken to alteEule. The PN should include the following: Name, server, for which race do you want to participate in the event, a complete screenshot)" "The first army show will take place on: May 29, 2020 - May 31, 2020 The second army show takes place on: June 05, 2020 - June 07, 2020 The third army show will take place on: June 12, 2020 - June 14, 2020 The fourth army show will take place on: J...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 11:26pm

"1) In the fight portion of the event, is what matters the number of related cards in hand or the number of cards on the field that match the given race? Because your example picture has 4 human cards in hand, and technically 7 on the field (the knights, armor knight, masami, and lust), but it says they "present 5 people". Do elites not count towards the represented total?" I fixed the mistake. Only creature with the mentioned Race on the Field Count. ""2) Event rules says we're allowed 1 alt pe...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 10:39pm

Strength measurement of the races

Hello heroes, the heralds call out to the army show. Gather your troops and present them for the existing battle. The players have to decide which race they want to hold the show because they can only go to war for one faction. Make a good decision, because you can no longer change the selected race when you start participating. The following factions are available: The brave “human”The nimble “elves”The scary “undead”The proud “halfblood”The sneaky “goblins”The strong “ogres”The wild “beasts”T...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 8:14pm

Card Effects and Death

When i found the time for that, maybe.

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 7:20pm

Card Effects and Death

Its depend of which card is near to the enemy hero.

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 7:39am

My opinion about Lelith Hesper, from Erinnia

Maybe I get it wrong, but Lelith was banned with this announcement back then: 301 Moved Permanently As mentioned, we think of alternatives for the worst case, so that you don't end up empty-handed and don't have any information. However, if the card Lelith Hesper is fixed, I will let it try to compensate for the time when you could not use it.

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 7:31am

Rainbowevent Participation

Hello heroes, First of all, I would like to thank you all for participating in the event. The voting is now open.

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 9:54pm

We are already thinking about alternatives, which steps we will take in the worst case. At the moment we have come up with two alternatives (mind you, this is not a promise, they are just considerations on our part): Alternative 1: Compensation similar to the "Doris Darkly" card Alternative 2: The so-called "wild card" principle, where players can choose a card of their choice. (Of course, under restricted conditions)

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 8:13pm

Hero Erinnia, You know that Lelith Hesper is since one month banned. I wonder why you react yet in this way?

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 5:23pm

Patchnotes/Eventlists

Patchnotes for Version 26.5.20 for the 26.05.2020 The News: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Cards Welcomed the New Cards: Who summoned: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Awaken No new awakened Cards in this Patch. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________...

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 7:19pm

Father day

Hello heroes, The sendinglist will be visible from May 26th, 2020 until May 27th, 2020 so that you can note corrections or indicate errors. Father's day Fatherday Kind regards, your prince Axolotl. (And to remind you, open the english tab from the List before you send me the message that your Name is missing)

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 2:29pm

Maintenance 26.05.2020

Hello heroes, The maintenance on May 26th, 2020 will be postponed indefinitely because the developers still have to do some fixes. Kind regards, your prince Axolotl.