Search results 1-20 of 221.

Yesterday, 9:04am

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

rewards

If I find time for the evaluation.

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 5:31pm

Servers down yet?

from to was the server down? @Erianna Hopefully you can continue tomorrow. How do you spend 10 Gold?

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 3:36pm

Amemiya -- when will it be fixed or removed?

Hello heroes, Please stop the disputes. It was the team's decision to ban the card for the time being. @Sharkitus There were several errors with the card, which is why it was banned. @Dragon Do not taunt your opponents, whether in the forum or in the game, whether directly or indirectly. @All Please behave sensibly and grow up. Finally, I would like to be able to say from the English community that they are nice and reasonable people who do not cause problems to the game, the players or the volu...

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 3:14pm

Servers down yet?

Is the Server down or Not?

Monday, April 6th 2020, 10:22pm

Amemiya

First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience. It is not yet certain whether it will be removed. Maybe it will also be fixed. The card has been tested, but firstly we don't find all the errors and secondly the devs sometimes react undesirably slower. Please consider with such statements that I am currently performing the test for two servers alone and accordingly can check the functionality of the cards, but not for problems with potential combinations. As mentioned several times, please wait ...

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:28pm

Amemiya

Its a decision from the Devs, they need to decide "can we fix that" or "did we need to remove her". I can't do anything to make the decision go faster.

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:24pm

Amemiya

I said "you will not be banned" even though it would theoretically be bugusing. Since it was mentioned several times that there was a bug with an effect. Because it was not your fault, you will not be banned. But that's the only thing I can promise at the moment. I think I expressed myself somewhat unhappily. But to come back to the topic, I expect an answer to the problem tomorrow as mentioned: What about Amemiya and how do we solve it in the long term?

Monday, April 6th 2020, 4:47pm

Amemiya

I think at the beginning the prospect of people not being banned for bug-using should be a start. After that, we can talk about anything else depending on what the following steps produce. The card is only banned until we have a final solution.

Monday, April 6th 2020, 2:56pm

[Official]Amemiya is Banned

Hello Heroes, Due to problems, playing the "Amemiya" card is prohibited until further notice. It is no longer allowed to use this card in any PVP or PVE area. If this rule is violated, you will see what is coming. (I know this picture is not up to date, but anyway)

Monday, April 6th 2020, 11:31am

Future of Kings and Legends

I have received no feedback on this, Hero Yoysho. I had nicely summarized everything in a list with solutions and plans. It means to exercise patience. (Once again)

Monday, April 6th 2020, 11:29am

Amemiya -- when will it be fixed or removed?

Manere in topic @Yoysho. But I can't answer the questions, I feel like I send an inquiry about the topic every second day and I don't get it answered.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 8:52am

Card Issue Tracker

Sometimes so, Sometimes so. The next english gm / mod will have the honor to check all the texts and to standardize the wording.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 8:32am

Card Issue Tracker

This is not a error, she is currently considered as a newly summoned allied/Friendly creature.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:39pm

Future of Kings and Legends

Hero Kaynie, I appreciate you as an intelligent and very nice person, even if sometimes blessed with a big mouth. Please also follow the forum rules. But to come back to the topic, what ideas do you have in mind?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 7:11pm

remove Doris?????

I will not record the video again. And why don't you just write it under the video, it makes their more sense.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:03pm

Walking down the River

The Items are sended.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:33pm

remove Doris?????

Uploading a Video is not hard, i already used that account for the bugreports. But speaking in a foreign language, together with the timidity of speaking to others. It's more difficult, I will also try to speak a little clearer in the future, emphasize less badly and fiddle with the sound settings.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 1:26pm

remove Doris?????

I said they usually work, but they have to do the work for that. If someone sits down and reads the logs without making a mistake, they will work perfectly. But the devs need to do that. The first sending from the yarra as example (the legendary) was a lazy sending. They dosnt want to do the work first, but at the end they take the logs and send the godlikes.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 8:54am

remove Doris?????

https://youtu.be/yw8lkVA78 I hope this Video will explain you your Questions.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 7:52am

remove Doris?????

Guys Guys Guys, I remember this Question and will answer this in my video, pls give me a little bit more time, i am nervous when i make videos who i speak. My heart, i dont know why, but i feel terrible nervous when i speak in a video. But i am uploading the Video at the moment and edit the link here.