You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

Yesterday, 8:52am

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Card Issue Tracker

Sometimes so, Sometimes so. The next english gm / mod will have the honor to check all the texts and to standardize the wording.

Yesterday, 8:32am

Card Issue Tracker

This is not a error, she is currently considered as a newly summoned allied/Friendly creature.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:39pm

Future of Kings and Legends

Hero Kaynie, I appreciate you as an intelligent and very nice person, even if sometimes blessed with a big mouth. Please also follow the forum rules. But to come back to the topic, what ideas do you have in mind?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 7:11pm

remove Doris?????

I will not record the video again. And why don't you just write it under the video, it makes their more sense.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:03pm

Walking down the River

The Items are sended.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:33pm

remove Doris?????

Uploading a Video is not hard, i already used that account for the bugreports. But speaking in a foreign language, together with the timidity of speaking to others. It's more difficult, I will also try to speak a little clearer in the future, emphasize less badly and fiddle with the sound settings.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 1:26pm

remove Doris?????

I said they usually work, but they have to do the work for that. If someone sits down and reads the logs without making a mistake, they will work perfectly. But the devs need to do that. The first sending from the yarra as example (the legendary) was a lazy sending. They dosnt want to do the work first, but at the end they take the logs and send the godlikes.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 8:54am

remove Doris?????

https://youtu.be/yw8lkVA78 I hope this Video will explain you your Questions.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 7:52am

remove Doris?????

Guys Guys Guys, I remember this Question and will answer this in my video, pls give me a little bit more time, i am nervous when i make videos who i speak. My heart, i dont know why, but i feel terrible nervous when i speak in a video. But i am uploading the Video at the moment and edit the link here.

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 9:44pm

remove Doris?????

I prepare the video, gimme a minute or 2 I will upload the video tomorrow, my apologize.

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 2:57pm

remove Doris?????

Sometimes I can't tell you either. But we are currently clarifying the matter with the Doris internally, you will not forget.

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 1:15pm

Patchnotes/Eventlists

Patchnotes for Version 31.3.20 for the 31.03.2020 The News: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Cards Welcomed the New Cards: Summoned by Hundun Summoned by Amut __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Awaken No new awakened Cards in this Patch. ____________________________________________________________________________________...

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 12:58pm

O jogo parou de funcionar?

He ask this Sauron. You need to wait Hero Erique. If you are the last bidder and the server has not come out of maintenance, you will also receive the item.

Monday, March 30th 2020, 12:27pm

Idea

The next month starts in 1 day, I think you will survive the day.

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 7:05pm

Idea

Well guys, you asked, you get it next month.

Saturday, March 28th 2020, 9:45am

remove Doris?????

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon. I telled you yesterday that the Error is forwarded, i need to wait what the decision from my Boss and the devs is, before i can do anything.

Friday, March 27th 2020, 7:58pm

Game/website down?

After the Card got removed, i explain how the error works. Ok?

Friday, March 27th 2020, 5:45pm

Game/website down?

Hello Hero Yoshyo, An attempt to explain on my part: The error has been on the French servers for a long time. Some French players have fled to the English servers as a result. They may have tried to play the same way as before and inadvertently caused the error on the English servers. It's just a thought on my part. However, they cannot be blamed for it, as the mistake could have occurred at any time.

Friday, March 27th 2020, 2:22pm

Game/website down?

Well, here is your reason.

Friday, March 27th 2020, 1:57pm

[Important] Removing Doris Darkly

Hello Heroes, Due to a problem, playing the "Doris Darkly" card is now prohibited. The card causes server freeze and therefore will be removed during the maintenance on 31/03. Players who owned this card will be compensated in the next days after the removal of the card. Thank you for your understanding! Your KAL Team