You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

Friday, February 21st 2020, 7:55pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

February

The last event for this month. Some will love it, some will hate it. Alchypoker Art: Ingame How solvable?: RNG/Skill Duration: Middle Difficulty: Medium Starts 24.02

Friday, February 21st 2020, 7:53pm

Eventtracker

For every event that is run by volunteers and does not get a major announcement / teaser. Glossar: Ingame: The task will be done primarily in the game. Forum: The task will be done primarily in the forum. Extern: The task will redirect you to an external page to complete the task. RNG: The task will be based entirely or in part on RNG. Skill: Everything depends on you. Team: Work together or die alone. Long, middle or short: The length of the event. (Short 1-2 days, medium 3-5 days, longer than ...

Wednesday, February 19th 2020, 10:33am

Patchnotes/Eventlists

Patchnotes for Version 4.2.20 for the 04.02.2020 The News: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Cards Welcomed the New Cards: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Awaken No new awakened Cards in this Patch. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________...

Wednesday, February 19th 2020, 10:25am

Patchnotes/Eventlists

First a few Words. Eventlist will be Post Part by Part, 3 days before the week starts. The start is the date of the maintenance. Only the first week will be Post after the maintenance together with the Patchnotes. Its final what is showed Ingame! I dont Post every known or fixed errors.

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 8:10pm

2019 1 Packs

I send the feedback. With a little bit luck, you have them tomorrow.

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 7:48pm

Event list

Hello Hero Moony, I have good news, in the next few days (experimentally) the first patchnote and event list will go online under (partly) new structure and content. Unfortunately, the event list will no longer be fully available, but will be added step by step 3 days before the new week begins (if possible). In addition, the first event list is always inserted together with the patch notes after maintenance. No promise and as always, what is showed ingame is final. I hope it will worked. With f...

Monday, February 17th 2020, 9:52pm

Server Merge?

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hello hero Erinnia, Currently no cross / merge is planned. With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl. That still applies today.

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 11:23am

Card Issue Tracker

"I will Open today 5 Tickets for Amemiya." hust sry, a litte bit bad mooded. No it is a error and should be a negative effect, i think they switched by a mistake the mode of the skills (Delphin Evolution and Amemiyas Bone Freeze).

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 9:08am

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Hero Lucid and Taramas, I will Open today 5 Tickets for Amemiya. Wrath of Nile > Not Working Blood Boil > Description Error (affect all source of damage) Bone Freeze > 1. Is working like a Positive Effect (thats the reason why he break shield ward) 2. Description Error (Enemy creature on the battlefield are unable to act, Not move) The last Knight > Impale doesnt worked I had yesterday some Space to Test her more than the overwiev test, the results are horrible. My apologize. With warm gre...

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 10:00am

Cookie time event

"Sigh" Again, as soon as there is news, I will inform you. Neither you nor the event will be forgotten and you will receive your rewards as soon as possible.

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 10:49pm

Valentine's Day

Period: 14.02.2020 - 14.02.2020 Love doesn't stop at the creatures of Elyria either. Invent a romantic story of two creatures from Kings and Legends and put them in the provided Thread. Don't forget to add your player name and server name!The following item can be obtained: 3 x Sweetie Pack

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 10:47pm

Valentine's Day

Period: 14.02.2020 - 14.02.2020 You can post your story here. Observe the specified period.

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 8:09pm

The sleeping guardians.

Georg have found out the names and are shouting them with all his strength into the darkness of the ruin: "Elder-Dragon Kane, Ryli the White Witch, Archangel Israphel, Demoness Lettie and Ser Crumbsalot, i found your old names and ask for your assistance." He did not expecting a reaction to occur, but he should be wrong. Suddenly lights appeared, chants and dancing form around you, slowly circling around him. The lights seized, enveloped and seized him to change him. The wild dance continued, pr...

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 9:31am

Dragonmaster Caradoc Dragonfly Death Question

Dragonmaster Caradoc > Adjusted > Adjacent Priyanka > Thick 2 > It is work like Tifa Hartlock ability, dealing the same amount of damage to the Summoner of the hittet creature. My Apologize, this was my first Loca for EN.

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 1:58pm

booster bonanza reset

There was a booster boom with the Ranger Booster before maintenance, but it was a different card and it ended regularly just before maintenance.

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 12:37pm

booster bonanza reset

If I'm not mistaken, a new booster boom started today with the card "Caliminity Caitlyn". The old one was removed accordingly.

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 1:06pm

BEST VIP 0 GUIDE from a 3 year straight VIP

I think you still have some improvements ahead of you. But I like the beginning. As a little comment from my side: The insertion of forum events that are carried out by our side again and again.

Saturday, February 1st 2020, 7:21am

[Event] Cookie~Time!

Hello heroes, we thank you for the plentiful cookies! The thief was finally successfully caught. He was able to escape from two traps first, but then the third trap finally brought him down. When the damage done by the gingerbread man is repaired, you will receive your rewards for your efforts. (He caused a great deal of destruction, which may take some time to repair.) The catchers who caught him get the respect of the gingerbread man and as a penance he joins them. Here are a few of the best c...

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 9:58pm

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Heroes, a quick (late hust) warning:Tyrann Ravage is NOT in the Fierce Pack included and dont should! With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 9:06pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Hello Heroes, When i have Time, i can give you some Support. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl. (At the moment a little bit bad, my apologize)