Search results 1-20 of 86.

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 12:45pm

Author: MyNameJeff_S5

False descriptors or packs bugged

yeah me to i didnt get one event/promo card MyNameJeffreal - S5

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 9:17am

Card Issue Tracker

good work thanks for that, there werent event those cards played by opponent in battlements but for some reason it just happened

Monday, January 13th 2020, 9:37am

Card Issue Tracker

i played Modesty in battlements multiple times and Modesty doesnt work not sure if the error has been patched yet but basically ill play Modesty and end my turn then the Shadow Demon ability keeps happening along with other cards of which Modesty should negate its ability. - turn was ended when Modesty was played - no there was no Wheel with Chosen One on it nothing like that neithger the angel or elf card that negates debuffs

Monday, January 13th 2020, 9:30am

Why Free Card Events should be forever forbidden

for crying out loud why does this thread even exist - free card event forbidden????? we have a decent handful of f2p players why would a f2p player disagree in a free card assuming legendary. if you were even beginning this game would you disagree if a free legendary card was offered to you? ofc not it is just common sense. if i offered you a free car or a house would you take it?....... by the sounds of it no lol i think some people forget that there are some new players that join our community...

Monday, January 13th 2020, 9:18am

The sprint to heaven

thanks for the event here is my screenshot: 301 Moved Permanently InGameName: MyNameJeffreal Server: azrael S5

Tuesday, December 24th 2019, 6:00pm

AWA Lust

i have to give credit where credit is due MENJUVE being a vip 0 player - non vip has beaten me countless times with a great strategic deck MENJUVE has obv thought of the construction of deck and has nailed it. if a vip 0 player can beat me thats saying something. as the saying we all know goes: cant beat em join em or rethink the structure of your deck and practice your deck in pvp and bosses etc and see how well you do until you find some strategy that suits your gameplay afterall this is a str...

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 12:20pm

Part 2 - jigsaw

be sure to make certain it says 100% with your time stamp in how long it took to complete. otherwise it would be invalid to just take a screenshot of the photo itself (puzzle)

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 12:09pm

AWA Lust

yeah my bad on the misread of that you are a vip player sorry i was just preparing to read non vip players excluding vip players which we as a community shouldnt be bringing the game down by excluding people im just si8ck of non vips carrying on saying its not fair that they dont stand a chance cause its not our fault if we vip players spend and they choose not to or cant

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 5:54pm

AWA Lust

Quoted from "reborn1217" I'm a VIP player and I'd love to see non-vip only events where they could get stuff. It could keep them in high regards. It will only encourage players to play even more and feel happier. i think thats a bit harsh to have non vip events only so what us vip players get excluded? we vip players are the reason you non vip players enjoy the game for free. do you really think kal can afford to hire artists to do artwork for cards every week for free? id suggest that they wou...

Sunday, December 15th 2019, 2:17pm

AWA Lust

yeah youre right black opal does take long to get. well hopefully KAL has ongoing forum events happening to earn opal fragments that way our KAL community will be a bit more steady and people will have more initiative to play more consistently. at least non vip players would have something to look for after and have goals that they can achieve and everyone else for the matter to. also forum recharge events would be good to see to

Sunday, December 15th 2019, 2:10pm

Part 1. Beat the Boss with his own Weapons.

Part 1 Christmas Event: 3 screenshots as i helped others and am uploading for them as their entry also. Thanks for the awesome forum event and a merry christmas to all =) KAL Screenshot 1: 301 Moved Permanently Letter chosen: I Participants for this screenshot: MyNameJeffreal - Server 5 Azrael ZenoSama - Server 11 Ariella Vextly - Server 4 Sarya Kiso - Server 1 Elyria ________________________________ KAL Screenshot 2: 301 Moved Permanently Letter chosen: I Participants for this screenshot: Lantu...

Saturday, December 14th 2019, 3:26pm

AWA Lust

Is Awakened Lust OP?" - it draws 3 cards fast sure and it also inspires one card by 3 - it damages summoners hero (which can be bad in one way if vsing a intelligent/strong player) some people wait until lust lowers enemy hp then deal killing blows so many people called for Pan to be removed from game and for awk lust to be removed from game would really be annoying this game is a fun game and no matter how you look at it this game is a strategic based game (you cant deny it). i hear non vip pla...

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 5:37am

GoldRush (card: Pegasus-Knigth Tanith

where do we even see patch notes or list of cards thats going to be released with dates written down i cant seem to find it and its quite important for players to have this information so they can plan accordingly and not miss out

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 5:34am

Need More People To Play

thats very true. this card game is a strategy based game using cards. whenever a card gets released by KAL usually what happens is a noob / aka vip 0 player (who is tight and will not spend 1 cent on this game) they usually complain then they write to KAL saying how OP the card/s is and that they cant beat players using specific cards. So what happens then is KAL nerfs the card and gives the player who had that card a small amount of gold or something to reimburse due to card being nerfed. take ...

Friday, November 29th 2019, 10:47am

Black Friday event question

thanks so much for your fast reply thats good to know that. thats a pitty i would have ended up recharging about 20k more was really looking forward to it resetting oh well cheers

Friday, November 29th 2019, 1:59am

Black Friday event question

yh i really wanna know also as ive bought a black opal but wondering if it will reset at 00.00 so i can buy another one if so then ill recharge some more to do so pls KAL let us know and communicate with your audience

Friday, December 21st 2018, 3:18am

xmas event -

thanks guys and also confirmed for others who didnt know only enough quests to claim one fire ruby and other lower prizes

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 7:42am

xmas event -

I have a question for the kal staff can i please get confirmation of when this christmas event finishes and if we are able to claim multiple fire rubies? thanks

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 6:30am

Event

thanks guys for clarifying this appreciate the info

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:45pm

Event

for event 3 does it mean we need to obtain 3 in one go or can these be obtained and multiple screenshots sent? are screenshots required for this? thanks