You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, February 14th 2020, 4:06am

Author: neroz

Valentine's Day

A love story between Crusader Lucanus and Nerdy Calculina. Lucanus and Calculina grew up together as childhood friends, he always doing some sport and training his body. She was already concerned with studying and training her brain. Over the years the pure and innocent friendship between the two ended up becoming a beautiful romance. They started dating and even with different personalities it ended up working, because nothing could separate the two, was what they thought. But life likes to pla...

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 6:45am

The sprint to heaven

Nickname: NEROZKY Server: Bastien https://www.imagemhost.com.br/image/LcOP0 The Link is broken

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 6:04am

Just wanted to thank Fuerst_Axolotl

Hi Fuerst_Axolotl. I would like to know if the prizes for making each phase of the event as the promised packs will be delivered at the end of the whole christmas event, or should be awarded for each phase of the event resolved. I haven't received evento 3 and 4 packs yet.

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 5:58am

Happiness in the game

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all my dear KAL fellow. I know the world is in chaos and i also know that many of you come to the game to relax and chat with your mates. So as a game mate I wanted to wish you not just a merry Christmas. But, a great 2020 in game with new friendships, fun and new cards for your decks. By: NEROZKY From: Bastien